Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know u know one thing, when Silva and King Ibra are gone, then no CL play next year, no scudettos, you will be the first to beg on oyur knes that he will be back:cool:

Dont worry, Inzagi and Slowdorf will stay 5 more years, so that berlu can have som bossman players coming in.

Pre-Ibra Milan fans have suffered the odd season without CL and Scudetto's. Ibra delivered one scudetto to Milan, he's going to have to do a lot more than that to have anywhere near the place in our hearts that Sheva has. That showed last night for me when I celebrated Sheva scoring but not Ibra. If we are selling one of our 'big names' this summer (Silva, Pato, Robinho, Ibra) Ibra should be the one we try to sell first, you can't build a long term project around a 30 year old.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
all of you belittling ibrahimovic after that game are idiots...and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
What can we possibly do to belittle the great, almost Zeus figure, Ibra portrays himself as? I mean the guy doesn't even walk ... he commands the ground before him with strides of royalty ... his physic, his presence, his undeniable commandment of everything around him. So what can I, sitting behind a computer, do to belittle him?

No it was not I or anyone else on these boards ... it was Ibra himself and the humble, hard working, soft-spoken Ukrainian Ballon d'Or winner that did.

Yes I know I've ridiculed the award before, but here me out:

Random Brazilians win it oftenly because of the hype ... they are from Brazil, the are football gods :star: Its their god-given right to win Ballon d'Or. Not to mention how successful Brazilian NT has been in comparison to Ukraine.

Well at least Brazil wins stuff ... Messi in 2010? :fp: WTF was that? :thumbsdown:

I know u know one thing, when Silva and King Ibra are gone, then no CL play next year, no scudettos, you will be the first to beg on oyur knes that he will be back:cool:

Dont worry, Inzagi and Slowdorf will stay 5 more years, so that berlu can have som bossman players coming in.
Pre-Ibra Milan fans have suffered the odd season without CL and Scudetto's. Ibra delivered one scudetto to Milan, he's going to have to do a lot more than that to have anywhere near the place in our hearts that Sheva has. That showed last night for me when I celebrated Sheva scoring but not Ibra. If we are selling one of our 'big names' this summer (Silva, Pato, Robinho, Ibra) Ibra should be the one we try to sell first, you can't build a long term project around a 30 year old.
Yep, though I'd consider selling Binho, and maybe even Pato, before Ibra.

The thing you don't get, pal of aladin, is that we're Milan. We don't aim to play in the CL next year. We aim to win it. And thus far, maybe thats where King Ivra falls short.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
humble hard working soft spoken?? lol

sheva was as much a primadonna as ibra

i love them both...i bet ibra's got a longer dick doe

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
humble hard working soft spoken?? lol

sheva was as much a primadonna as ibra

i love them both...i bet ibra's got a longer dick doe

andriy-shevchenko-ballon-d-or-2004_diaporama.jpg

Nope.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Come on Congo ... Sheva never used to yell at his teammates non-stop when they didn't pass the ball, make the correct run, or bow to his majesty ...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
@ Az

:D :D :D

i retract my previous statement

sheva's dick is obviously longer than ibra's

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D : D

netr0pa

Primavera
Reaction score
Actually, my IQ is 10........ I dont even know how im typing this OMGGGGGGGG HOW AM I TYPING MY IQ MUST HAVE GONE UP 10 POINTS AHHHHHHH IM GETTING SMARTER.

Hoooooooooo Rearrrrrrrry
funny-face-asian-kid.jpeg

EDIT: BTW Ibra sucks

Very funny, mr "I can post dickhead pics"

Actually your IQ just decreased to 5, next step: do like Emo: finish it.

Reaction score
These forums must attract the biggest fucking pile of shit who call themself humans and/or milan supporters. Jesus christ. You´re either below 12½ years of age or just plain fucking stupid. Do the world a favor and jump off a cliff. Please.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
why oh why you all belittling Ibra, he was ok tonight, Sheva is great.

whats next Savicevic vs Weah?:fp:

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
Berlu about to cach in some money for his bunga bunga partys, prepare for battle next season, squad is gone, atleast all of our first starters.

Pervert Berlu sucks big time

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
At least no more of that lame who is our best player - Silva or Ibra or who will be better at the age of 28 - ibra or pato debates anymore.

baaaai ibra.

Status
Not open for further replies.