Galliani : Anything can happens to Zlatan and Silva

PSG retry

Riola in sweden

Shit just get real :mad:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Just another off season for a mighty team like milan. Its obvious rich teams want our players because every single milan player is ballondor quality and worth miliions or even billions

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
one time i heard Lloyds insured zlatan's son's leg for 18.7 billion pounds.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Is there any foundation to this? Should I start drinking now?

Largo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ~Winston Churchill

bye bye zlatan!
welcome champions league!

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
excellent player.but with his past,I was expected anytime to see him leave.if in 2013,man city will offer him a better contract,he will leave his current team.
with his departure,is no reason to lift fredrik's ban.:lol:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, T Silva
excellent player.but with his past,I was expected anytime to see him leave.if in 2013,man city will offer him a better contract,he will leave his current team.
with his departure,is no reason to lift fredrik's ban.:lol:

With his departure there ain't no reason to enter this forum untill the club been sold :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lol ibra is important, but his importance is really overstated on this forum. He is not great in UCl, because defenders of quality teams pick him out very easy, Tsilva is the best player in ac milan. I love ibra, but i dont think he is irreplaceable, i mean if we can get hernanes and dzeko on a cut price deal its worth selling him. But if we are to find a direct replacement for ibra its gunna be really hard, because apart from messi and ronaldo, i only see aguero, benzema and maybe wazza as ideal replacements for ibra. Given his age, if clubs offer us around 25 million, i say we sell him because his value will keep depreciating now on.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Like I said before the previous Silva assault by PSG, 65 million Euros is just ridiculous money in current European economy. Sell without any doubt.

It wont be difficult to rebuild, considering the number of excessive strikers and defenders that teams seem to have. One of the City strikers, one youngish CB with promise and a CM will be just fine.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
So you think that 65 milion is enough for Milans two best players? IMO its a laughable offer that is not near good enough. PSG paid around 45 milion for Pastore and 30 milion for Lavezzi. It would be the biggest joke in history if Milan would accept that offer. 65 milion isnt even close to what we would need to invest to replace those two

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ibrahimovic is 31. His time at the top will be over in another year or two. He can't grab the CL by the scruff of the neck and win it. As Milan fans, it is easy to forget these things. Getting 25 million for him is not bad in any way. This is just another Sheva/Kaka deal when Milan sells a player just before he starts declining.

For defenders, the market will never go as crazy as they would go for strikers.

Pastore and Lavezzi are all youngish players in their prime, unlike Ibra.

You could justifiably argue that 65 million is not enough. Ultimately, things like bargaining power and interest by other clubs enter the frame. Is Milan desperate to sell? (We probably are) Are other clubs interested in Ibra? (None probably are).. Hence, PSG will have the upper hand in negotiations.

This is random, but I would probably put 70-75 million for the two of them as a good deal for Milan. 65 is decent, and considering the re-investment possibilities, I would take it.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
yea fuck off like a little bitch Zlatan.

moving on to :star:Carroll:star:.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
yeah yeah he cant even win a mickey mouse cup like scudetto .. sell him :o :D

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The problem is that if you value Zlatan at around 25, which I think is a fair valuation, we will effectively sell Silva for 40 milion which is around 10 milion less then what PSG originally offered us. Now that is just pure bad business no matter how you look at it.

Altough I agree on your points regarding Zlatan you got also take in account what if would cost us getting rid of the two players that have been so fundamentaly important. My honest opinon is that there is a real risk that Milan would not reach the UCL next season, which would in Milans case would be nothing short of disaster. Im not opposed to selling Zlatan cause of the reasons you pointed out. However losing your main source for goals and your two starting CB is something that very few teams can go through and still have an honest chance of being a comptitive side. That would require an extremly adaptive organisation that is well managed. These are two words that you cant use to describe the current Milan mangemant

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Carroll has his own theme song.

what does Zlatan have? :o

(beside an island named after him)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The problem is that if you value Zlatan at around 25, which I think is a fair valuation, we will effectively sell Silva for 40 milion which is around 10 milion less then what PSG originally offered us. Now that is just pure bad business no matter how you look at it.

Altough I agree on your points regarding Zlatan you got also take in account what if would cost us getting rid of the two players that have been so fundamentaly important. My honest opinon is that there is a real risk that Milan would not reach the UCL next season, which would in Milans case would be nothing short of disaster. Im not opposed to selling Zlatan cause of the reasons you pointed out. However losing your main source for goals and your two starting CB is something that very few teams can go through and still have an honest chance of being a comptitive side. That would require an extremly adaptive organisation that is well managed. These are two words that you cant use to describe the current Milan mangemant

Right, so some of my related thoughts -

1. I strongly believe that Berlusconi is looking to sell the club. For getting a good value for an asset like Milan, it is important to get rid of the debt and have a reasonably attractive wage list etc. Otherwise, no one would want to buy the club.

2. I dont think the current Milan side, with Allegri as the coach is good enough to win the CL. And for me, that's the main aim of this club every season and it should be.

3. Considering 1 and 2, we are sort of being forced to rebuild the side this season. Zlatan's, Silva's value will probably drop every year from now, and Berlusconi wont have a better chance to clear the debt than right now. From a team perspective, rebuilding with a balanced midfield makes complete sense to me.

4. Zlatan is the main source of goal, simply because we dont have a plan B that does not depend on him. I've said this before. Our plan B is Nocerino which ironically depends on Zlatan holding the ball and assisting him in the penalty box. So Zlatan hogging such a large percentage of our goals + assists stats is not necessarily a good thing for the balance of the side. We need plans B and C.

5. PSG originally offered us 42 million Euros for Silva.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Right, so some of my related thoughts -

1. I strongly believe that Berlusconi is looking to sell the club. For getting a good value for an asset like Milan, it is important to get rid of the debt and have a reasonably attractive wage list etc. Otherwise, no one would want to buy the club.

2. I dont think the current Milan side, with Allegri as the coach is good enough to win the CL. And for me, that's the main aim of this club every season and it should be.

3. Considering 1 and 2, we are sort of being forced to rebuild the side this season. Zlatan's, Silva's value will probably drop every year from now, and Berlusconi wont have a better chance to clear the debt than right now. From a team perspective, rebuilding with a balanced midfield makes complete sense to me.

4. Zlatan is the main source of goal, simply because we dont have a plan B that does not depend on him. I've said this before. Our plan B is Nocerino which ironically depends on Zlatan holding the ball and assisting him in the penalty box. So Zlatan hogging such a large percentage of our goals + assists stats is not necessarily a good thing for the balance of the side. We need plans B and C.

5. PSG originally offered us 42 million Euros for Silva.

with 65 millions euro, Milan can rebuilt with Destro (about 15 millions euro), Dzeko (25 millions euro), Ogbonna (15 millions euro). But I want Eren Derdiyok, very trong triker, his price is about 12 millions euro, he is better than Dzeko in my opinon!

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well just to make it clear: I wasnt claming that Milan could win the CL. What I wrote was that Milan could very well miss out reaching top 3 in the Serie A.

What Berlusconi is planing to do is extremly hard to get a grip on. Him selling the club would probably benifit most parties. However we have seen nomours times that his action isnt always the most sensible onces.

If I remember correctly there was talk of 50 milion offer or atleast 47 with addes bonuses. Seeing as there hasnt been an officially announcement of that actual offer we could only speculate.

I do agree with you that we do lack of a plan B. Thats why Im not opposed to selling Zlatan. However as I mentioned the changes that we need to face and address would come too fast for the the team to handle IMO

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, T Silva
with 65 millions euro, Milan can rebuilt with Destro (about 15 millions euro), Dzeko (25 millions euro), Ogbonna (15 millions euro). But I want Eren Derdiyok, very trong triker, his price is about 12 millions euro, he is better than Dzeko in my opinon!

Somebody plays to much games :lol:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Its funny how people around here let the news tabloids influence there belief/support in our players, we our effectively allowing the media to destablize our campaign before it even starts.

Zlatan is class and we should want him to retire as a Milan player, same with Silva.

Not sell them off like whores.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Somebody plays to much games :lol:

from Gazzetta.it :D:D:D, they said, we will rebuilt with Destro, tevez and Dede. they also like fm game :D:D:D

72yei.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well just to make it clear: I wasnt claming that Milan could win the CL. What I wrote was that Milan could very well could miss out reaching top 3 in the Serie A.

What Berlusconi is planing to do is extremly hard to get a grip on. Him selling the club would probably benifit most parties. However we have seen nomours times that his action isnt always the most sensible onces.

If I remember correctly there was talk of 50 milion offer or atleast 47 with addes bonuses. Seeing as there hasnt been an officially announcement of that actual offer we could only speculate.

I do agree with you that we do lack of a plan B. Thats why Im not opposed to selling Zlatan. However as I mentioned the changes that we need to face and address would come too fast for the the team to handle IMO

Silva bid was 42 with 2-3 million bonuses. I think Leo confirmed that..

Sensibility of these actions wont matter to Berlusconi. If he wants to sell Milan and get a good value for the club, he must clear the debt. I suspect that's what he's doing.

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Again I dont think we can even make qualified guess of what Berlusconi is thinking. You suspect that the selling of Ibra and Silva is paving the way for selling the club, because thats how you would do it. Im not so sure that Berlusconi is following your logic on this matter.

Must have missed the Leo qoute as I have no memory of him having said that. But Ill take your word for it.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^That's not how I would do it at all actually :) (I would probably sell Ibra, Robinho and try to grow the club from roots up by signing youngish players and a top coach. But Berlusconi is 75+ and looking for quick fixes and retirement pleasures. I'm not.)

I'm guessing Berlusconi's intentions based on rumours over the last 3-4 years of Arcore meetings, investors' interest etc. And yes, a little based on what a businessman would normally do.

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well I should have been clearer. What I meant is that you see the selling of Ibra and Silva as a sign of Berlusconi wanting to make it easier to sell the club. I on the other hand see this as a sign that club is doing what it has done for a long time. A short term solution to a problem that needs a long term solution , in this case a financial problem. If you look at the empirical facts this is mostly likely the reason for why the club is acting in the way its acting now: To fix the current problem but not looking on how to prevent future problems

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, that's correct.. I feel it is asset-cleansing to make the club more attractive to investors/buyers.

Schedule