Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
I love You Pippo ! With You, there is always hope for AC Milan in Champions League. Congrats to the best Italian goal scorer ever in Europe !:proud:
+1, congrats Pipo

ahonenfn

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi Kaka Ambrosini nesta Malidni Van basten Pirlo Gattuso Pato Sheva
we should extend his contract for 1 more year.my favourite player,i only wish he was 26

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
we should extend his contract for 1 more year.my favourite player,i only wish he was 26

Well maybe if he was 26 he wouldnt have been this good :tongue:
Experience has a big role to play!

ahonenfn

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi Kaka Ambrosini nesta Malidni Van basten Pirlo Gattuso Pato Sheva
pippo is like the wine.he is gettung better and better while he is becoming older

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
Inzargi experience has given him the edge over most goal keepers and his experience has made him a expert at beating the off side trap. Since Inzargi isn't that injury prone (touch wood) or is dependant on technique or speed to pass defenders his experience is much more important that being a little bit faster and stronger.

karish

Kaka
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9,kaka,Pato,Sheva,R80,Seedorf
Inzargi experience has given him the edge over most goal keepers and his experience has made him a expert at beating the off side trap. Since Inzargi isn't that injury prone (touch wood) or is dependant on technique or speed to pass defenders his experience is much more important that being a little bit faster and stronger.

:head:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Back end of last season?... Not to mention UCL 2003.

Compare that to 7 years of constantly carrying out the team ?

Not denying Pippo`s skill ,his the best poacher out there but u can`t relly on Pippo to carry out a team ,plus it was never his job to do so (as he does not have the quality )

Pippo needs good team mates to be good ,Sheva doesn't rely on the team as much ( he can create chances for him self )

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Compare that to 7 years of constantly carrying out the team ?

Not denying Pippo`s skill ,his the best poacher out there but u can`t relly on Pippo to carry out a team ,plus it was never his job to do so (as he does not have the quality )

Pippo needs good team mates to be good ,Sheva doesn't rely on the team as much ( he USED TO create chances for him self )
Fixed!:tongue:

Shevo had the same teammates as Pippo last year + was given a fair number of chances by A.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Overall Sheva was a better football player but if you ask me Pippo has a better character. He never gives up, and Pippo has constantly scored in every team he went unlike Sheva when you see for example...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i miss the never-ending inzaghi vs. sheva debates circa 2003/04/05

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Overall Sheva was a better football player but if you ask me Pippo has a better character. He never gives up, and Pippo has constantly scored in every team he went unlike Sheva when you see for example...

I do agree that Pippo has a better character, Sheva actually has a very frail personality, and as soon as he wasn't loved by the surroundings it affected him. I also agree that Sheva as a player overall was better.But...I can bet now that if Pippo moves to any other team he will also lose his ability (his record with Parma isn't that good, btw), likewise, had Sheva never moved, he would still be here scoring, perhaps not as much as before (just as Pippo isn't), but he would still have his touch. Sheva scored like crazy for Dynamo and us and his NT, just not for Chelsea. I would say, it all comes down to Pippo being very smart with his career choices, while Sheva was very stupid.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I do agree that Pippo has a better character, Sheva actually has a very frail personality, and as soon as he wasn't loved by the surroundings it affected him. I also agree that Sheva as a player overall was better.But...I can bet now that if Pippo moves to any other team he will also lose his ability (his record with Parma isn't that good, btw), likewise, had Sheva never moved, he would still be here scoring, perhaps not as much as before (just as Pippo isn't), but he would still have his touch. Sheva scored like crazy for Dynamo and us and his NT, just not for Chelsea. I would say, it all comes down to Pippo being very smart with his career choices, while Sheva was very stupid.

He's just a competitor. He knows his limitations and worked on how he could succeed. He DOESN'T quit... Its kind of an underrated attribute people don't see initially.... its why kaka became the player he did when he's a much more limited player compared to ronaldinho. I think the difference is.. if pippo or kkaka went to chelsea and had initial failure sheva did, they'd work there ass off till they found a role

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
The only player that fix as striker in this team of Milan is Inzaghi.
Who can get more close i think is Paloschi.

I hope Palo hit the same sucess.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i was angry before the match cause hunt was benched but you reminded me that you are just unbelievable, only true poacher in the world. rvn is so overrated. pippo for golden ball :proud:

pleaseeeeee dont get injured :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Inzaghi.jpg

5471_m400.jpg

7250_big.jpg

filippo3.jpg

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
you should not relay on Pippo he is experienced player but again his age and fitement doesnt help, that is why we should play Hunter more and more and untill he fits good in the team. in the next few serie a games hunter should start in those games so he will be ready for the rest of CL games

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
i miss the never-ending inzaghi vs. sheva debates circa 2003/04/05

There are some so called "Milan fans" I had these debates with (not on this forum mind you) whose only reasoning for Sheva being better/more essential was the PK. It's really embarrassing if you have to help the other person form an argument in a discussion. :head:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
MM, I can stare at your sig picture for hours straight. Best milan photo

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
2007 had some real redemption value but for me, the bigger moment was the semi's v. Man Utd. I knew we'd win it all when beat man U 3-0. It was a sweet "us against the world" type thing...
But 2003 final was 1 of most tense moments I felt as a fan though. The whole 120 minutes, i was on edge, the whole time I was expecting Del Piero to ruin my day. That team hadn't won anything, it was just a different feeling, a sort of coming of age.

The sad thing is, 2005 IMO was our best team and most confident I ever felt. Of all the squads under Carlo, it just boggles my mind. They were so good

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
2005 IMO was our best team and most confident I ever felt. Of all the squads under Carlo, it just boggles my mind. They were so good

The thing is, even with the revenge in 2007 I still can't think of the joys w/o getting a pang while recalling Istanbul. It's not enough.

Schedule