AC Milan 3-1 Empoli, 4/8/07

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
Gila#11. said:
lol Favalinho has done absolutely nothing for this club.
Again showing how little you know of Milan.
doesn't matter..he's a milan player..
thets wat i meant to say about favallinho...
yea true..he's scored..lol

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, we know Favalli overall has been as useful to the club as a tree stump, but let's at least give him his 15 minutes for the great goal on Saturday.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Axl said:
I do think that if you watch the entire game you will see that he did more than ok. Anyway, nobody has been consistently good for us this season.However,everyone's entitled to their opinion and that's what makes a (civil) forum discussion interesting.All i'm saying is that (from what i've noticed) the majority of the forum, even the people who hate his guts, consider his contribution as positive. Personally, i am no more a Ronaldo fan than i am a fan of Gila or Pippo or Borrielo, simply because they all play for Milan.At the end of the day, i could have said the same thing about any of them as i and many of us did in the past J
I can’t remember having said anything about FatRon’s overall performance. Unlike the trolling Manure + FatRon groupies I don’t comment on what I haven’t seen, you know. BUT, I watched FatRon’s goal on Dailymotion, while checking for a certain DD video, of course, what else would I do on that site, + I described what I saw there : a slowmotion ‘run’ + slowmotion stepovers + some awful defending. If people can’t accept the truth, then I’m a bit worried for them, but I can’t change it + I definitely won‘t lose sleep over said people following their instincts + barking out some lame-ass insults in my direction. I say it again, these trolls will have to come to terms with my attitude towards FatRon, whom I consider an unprofessional whining bitch who stopped growing/developing as a player + as a man at 20 or 21 + since then has lived off his talent + the buzz created by a PR crew worth their money. Sure, he also scored an impressive number of goals in ’the easy to score in league’ but had he decided to keep working + working harder, he could have been a true fenomeno, s.o. banging in 50 goals per season , each season. Personally, I‘ve always preferred those players who make a lot out of little, who work their ass off to get where they are + who display an impeccable professional attitude. Pippo, Drogba is the same, maybe even more extreme. I don‘t like them for their pretty face or whatever physical features + equally ******** shit I have the pleasure to read here all the time - I like + appreciate them for the same reason Mourinho appreciates Drogba. As for FatRon, the fact he’s still carrying all those extra pounds is rather telling. That he scores the occasional goal + contributes the occasional assist, well, I thought that’s what we pay him 6m/year for, plus a lil extra every time we use an image of him, on the website + elsewhere.. Or are you trying to say he’s being paid just for putting up with dieting ? :o

Axl said:
I don't think that Drogba's goal against Valencia was exactly the definition of textbook defending either,was it? I'm sure Ayala and Canizares could have defended it better, after all it wasn't some magnificent defence-splitting pass by Maradona that set it up, rather a 'hoof' and a prair by CAshley .. Still Drogs did his job and scored the goal.And that's what it's all about for a striker IMO
I didn't cream my panties over DD’s goal. It was his 30th of the season + it had taken him a bit to finally get there, that’s why it got an extra mention in my fave thread. I'm really not sure why you lot need to bring Drogba into the equation. Or Pippo. Or whoever is gracing my sig. Ooops… what are you saying now ? You people may change writing styles, but your agenda is always the same.

Firstnissen said:
Man passion, you're the definition of ppl seeing the glass as half empty. Whenever something good happens to us you start bitching about and make it seem like no biggie'.
You're right, contrary to the cheerleaders + the brainless disciples of propaganda + PR crap I'm not overawed by the occasional EXPECTED victory + scoreline + won't build shrines for FatRon until he's done sth more remarkable than meet the lowest of expectations.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
How about if ppl who dont watch the ENTIRE game actually shut the fuck up about rating players ?
Aint that a great idea ?
I mean how fucking stupiud + rude from ppl 2 bash/praise players when they didnt watch the game LOL
Ronaldo was the MOM even when almost all Milan players were great starting from Bonera -- > Pirlo -- > Kaka & it wasnt coz he scored but also coz he created more than Kaka + Pirlo did in that game.
Him being fat or ugly or unfit or whatever doesnt change the fact that he was among the best players in close 2 75% of his game with Milan & he was never the worse in the other 25%.

Don’t love or praise him but @ least have the dignity 2 shut the fuck up about him specially when u don’t watch the game.

Last edited:

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Ok, "passion" my intention is not at all to start a flame war here but I just can't help but disagree with what you wrote.

OF COURSE HE IS NOT AS GOOD AS HE WAS but that's what happens when you are plagued with knee injuries. You also keep mentioning that he is living off of his talent and name...what else would he do? I was under the impression that's what all athletes do. Also, the whole fat thing is getting old, I can find pictures of people doing awkward things from awkward angles too.

I also hardly see anyone bring up Drogba but yourself. No disrespect to him, but isn't it highly coincidental that he starts doing so well all of a sudden when Sheva is there to draw all the pressure off of him?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Don’t love or praise him but @ least have the dignity 2 shut the fuck up about him specially when u don’t watch the game.
That's why I have commented on his goal, asshole, + only on it, which was NOTHING special + not what people collectively multi-orgasming here made it out to be. If your comprehension is that impaired, how about simply SHUTTING UP !?

---

And look who's stalking me again... MaldiniISanoldfart, the ignorant FatRon groupie who parrots nonsense on Drogba. Drogba has been GOOD since 2002/2003, even if you didn't know his name back then, silly.

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I'm really not sure why you lot need to bring Drogba into the equation. Or Pippo. Or whoever is gracing my sig. Ooops… what are you saying now ? You people may change writing styles, but your agenda is always the same.

I don't disagree with the majority of what you wrote, just a couple of quick points. I was merely stating my opinion, that Ronnie Mac had a good game. Do i think we could have done better in the January market and that he is not a long-term solution?Hell yeah and i said it even before we got him. Would i rather have Cassano?Hell yeah and again i've mentioned it a zillion times! Thats why i'm quite surprised that you had a go at me since i don't think that i come accross as some sort of groupie in any of my posts at all. As i already mentioned, i dont care who bags the goals, Pippo,Boriello,Ronaldo etc, makes no difference to me whatsoever.

And i've mentioned Drogba just because i think he is a good player (and obviously you think so too),since i I was trying to point out that a striker's main contribution is scoring goals, whether they are well defended or not defended at all. It was not an attempt to wind you up and i definately don't have an agenda, on the contrary i consider you as a good contributor to this forum.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Passion for *9* said:
That's why I have commented on his goal, asshole, + only on it, which was NOTHING special + not what people collectively multi-orgasming here made it out to be. If your comprehension is that impaired, how about simply SHUTTING UP !?

---

And look who's stalking me again... MaldiniISanoldfart, the ignorant FatRon groupie who parrots nonsense on Drogba. Drogba has been GOOD since 2002/2003, even if you didn't know his name back then, silly.

MaldiniIsanoldfart???

Name one player who has done more than Maldini for this club? He might be old, but calling him a fart is mornic and idiotic. Please, show at least some respect for one definite all time great of the game we all love, and the club which i only hope you love.

Everything else is your opinion so I wouldn't discuss it. Drogba is(was) a good player, like you said. However not much beyond average, (except in physical condition, which he is among the best in the world). That possibly describes why you hate everyone else... You just love 'em tall and tough ones, don't ya? :D:D:D:D:D

Anyway, no shit about Maldini. Please. Shit bout everyone on this forum, but not about Maldini. He is far beyond your shitting.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^^give it up little grasshopper.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marcus said:
You just love 'em tall and tough ones, don't ya? :D:D:D:D:D
No, i love them big + black :o :o :o

Too bad you can't measure up.

And what's with your strange habit to jump @ MaldiniISanoldfart's defense ?

Now launch another sock puppet, OK, this one's boring me already. Sad little tosser.

Mr.Diavolo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WEAH, Pippo, Nesta, Pirlo, Kaka, Dida, Gourcuff
Passion for *9* said:
MaldiniISanoldfart

Why don't you support our team's players half as much as you bitch about them? Maldini may be old, but he still makes our defense a lot stronger. Ronaldo may not be in pristine physical condition - but he was one of our best performers against Empoli.

Give it a rest please.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
U were celebrating Gila + showing fingers 2 his bashers after he scored a simple tap in a game that he didn’t shine in.
Ronaldo according 2 most ppl who watched the game was MOM & that’s my point which got nothing 2 do with how he scored the goal which is much better than Gila’s so don’t blame ppl 4 celebrating him.
Can u comprehend , double standard ---- > No ---> shut up then. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mr.Diavolo said:
Why don't you support our team's players half as much as you bitch about them? Maldini may be old, but he still makes our defense a lot stronger. Ronaldo may not be in pristine physical condition - but he was one of our best performers against Empoli.

Give it a rest please.
Mr Diavolo... from Cali... I'm impressed. I support AC Milan. Not players past their prime who would do us a huge favor if they retired gracefully before being remembered as a laughing stock. Neither do I support embarrassing managerial mistakes. If you find it so hard to put up with my kind of fandom, I suggest you sign up @ MilanMania, a passion-free forum.

Have a nice day.

Mr.Diavolo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Mr Diavolo... from Cali... I'm impressed. I support AC Milan. Not players past their prime who would do us a huge favor if they retired gracefully before being remembered as a laughing stock. Neither do I support embarrassing managerial mistakes. If you find it so hard to put up with my kind of fandom, I suggest you sign up @ MilanMania, a passion-free forum.

Have a nice day.

Just because I live in California, it doesn't mean I was born there or that I don't know football. Again, I said that Maldini makes our defense stronger - and there is lots of evidence of this. That goes totally against what you've just said, as he's not embarrassing himself. I'm not in favor of Carlo's mistakes and I think he should go at the end of the season. Of course, you randomly assume otherwise because I live in San Diego, so I've never watched a game of football live before, so I don't know anything about the game... If you think I'm passion free, then you don't have a clue.

I believe that when players play well, they deserve support. When players play poorly, then they're fair game for criticism. I don't think that needless criticism and illogical arguments is passionate fandom, or even fandom. Sadly, you seem to think otherwise.

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Passion for *9* said:

Have a nice day.
I'm sick and tired of your rambling.

Ok good thing you or some moderator is deleting your posts because if I were you I'd be embarrassed by the sheer amount of complete bullshit they contain. Your posts are not only entirely lacking of factual evidence but they also contain you ******** since of reality. Yes you are VERY passionate - passionately ignorant. How can you POSSIBLY be a Milan fan but then call Maldini an "old fart" I hope you were kidding.

Please someone tell me it is this little girl's time of the month and she is not consistently this ******** and pissy.

See little girl? I can use bad words too, now go wash out your mouth.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^ You forgot to switch profiles. Troll. Beginner's mistake ? :o

Whatever.

Enjoy your stay while it lasts, it won't last much longer, Cali boy.

Mr.Diavolo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
^^ You forgot to switch profiles. Troll. Beginner's mistake ? :o

Whatever.

Enjoy your stay while it lasts, it won't last much longer, Cali boy.

Okay, so you think you're so smart and so high and mighty. MaldiniISgod is my friend from college and we're both AC Milan fans - the moderators can look it up and see that I referred him to the forums shortly after I joined.

Right now we're in my dorm room, I checked the forums, saw what you wrote and posted what I wrote. Then he wanted to see, so he posted his response to what you said. Great minds think alike.

Also, what's with this "Cali boy" insult? I'm not even from California, I just moved here as a kid - and I'm glad I moved to Souther California, one of the most beautiful places in the world. You're stupid insults are just that: stupid. Fitting for you.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @we r in my dorm room. :D