AC Milan Matches: Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

shevakaka

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva Pirlo Abate Pato Robinho Nesta Kaka Shevchenko Maldini Abbiati Di Natale Sahin
Hello everyone, websites like Goal.com provide Player Ratings after every game. I enjoy looking at this however I seem to disagree with many of the Ratings. For Example, I found Abate to be very great in every game and i would award him with a 6.5-7.5 average but Goal doesn't, Abate's score is always low like 5-6. I know that the player ratings don't really mean anything but i just disagree with many of the scores. So you Milan fan, can rate the players yourself and it would be great from everyones opinion. So after a game you can rate the players here:) FORZA MILAN:star:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You will not survive for long. Please browse the forum thoroughly before taking any kind of actions.

shevakaka

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva Pirlo Abate Pato Robinho Nesta Kaka Shevchenko Maldini Abbiati Di Natale Sahin

shevakaka

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan-Napoli match
Abbiati 6.5- he basically didn't have to do anything which is a credit to the whole team
Abate 7.5- He didn't really get forward but it didn't matter. Didn't allow Dossena and Mascara anytime to put in a cross. He'll be wanting an italy call up ;)
Nesta 8- Great show, made good long passes to the forwards and defended with ease
T.Sila 8.5- He was a solid rock in the centre, he didn't allow Cavani more than a second on the ball. He made a lot of interceptions, an ace with the aerial battle and darted up the field a couple of times. Masterclass
Jankulovski 7.5- He was great tonight. He was able to get forward and support the attack and made good interceptions. Maggio got the better of him once but it didn't count for anything. Well done
Gattuso 7.5- The usual from Gattuso, marked tight, great tackles and made a lot of promising plays to the forwrds
VanBommel 8- Very good game from the dutchmen. Many successful sliding tackles, nice passing, controled the game. Good chance in the 1st but Aronica stopped the shot
Flamini 7- He ran and ran. He marked well and was able to make forward runs. Much better game than the tottenham match
Robinho 7- Didn't score but a good performance. Worked hard as usual, made many dangerous passes and runs. Unlucky not to score around 60min but DeSanctis had a good game
Ibraimovic 7.5- Converted the penalty and held onto the ball well. He wasn't the star but his decoy run helped him score a brilliant goal
Pato 9- The Duck was remarkable. He put in dangerous balls in the box which would eventually become the penalty. Ran rings around Campagnaro and Cannavaro, made a curling shot at goal but DeSanctis was up for it on that occasion. Produced an assist for Boateng and got what he desrved when he scored that brilliant goal from outside the box. MoM
Subs: Boateng 7- Came on for Robinho, shows his skills on the ball. Stuck his foot out to score from Pato's pass. Good show
Emanueson 6- Replaced Jankulovski for LB and was never trouble
Oddo 5.5- Replced Abate when the game was sealed
Overall this may have been Milan's best performance of the season, they completely dominanted Napoli where none of their players could produce anything special. Great win, one step closer to the title FORZA MILAN

PatoRTW

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho
Very good player ratings shevakaka, i see you put a lot of time into this. Yes Silva and Pato were simply superior can't beat Pato;) Once again great player ratings i enjoyed it a lot more than goal.com. Hope you do this every match :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule