Massive Clear Out Needed

Reaction score
After watching Lazio - Milan i was left gobsmacked how shit our midfield is. I mean they were useles. I used to hate it when Ibra used to shout at them but he is right the cant deliver a decent pass alaways left or right, even worse he he made those changes Seedorf and Emmanulson were shocking. I bet lazio loved it when Robinho came off.

Alot of them dont deserve to be there where do i start:o:o

Back
Zambrotta
Yepes
Antonini

Midfield
Ambrosisni
Seedorf
Nocerino
Gattuso
Emannuelson
Muntari (What the fuck is he doing on that shirt)
Please bring back Pirlo.

Forward
Lopez
Pato
Inzaghi

Enough with this rant i hope we do win today.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
closed or clear out?

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After watching Lazio - Milan i was left gobsmacked how shit our midfield is. I mean they were useles. I used to hate it when Ibra used to shout at them but he is right the cant deliver a decent pass alaways left or right, even worse he he made those changes Seedorf and Emmanulson were shocking. I bet lazio loved it when Robinho came off.

Alot of them dont deserve to be there where do i start:o:o

Back
Zambrotta
Yepes
Antonini

Midfield
Ambrosisni
Seedorf
1.Nocerino
Gattuso
2.Emannuelson
Muntari (What the fuck is he doing on that shirt)
3.Please bring back Pirlo.

Forward
Lopez
4.Pato
Inzaghi

Enough with this rant i hope we do win today.

1. For what we paid he is doing an adequate job for now, yes there are better players but ditching him would be premature, we should look for a better player and he will make a decent backup.
2. Same as above (also very versatile)
3.No, just no, Pirlo was a good servant for the club but his time has passed.
4. :fp: He's 22 and going through a rough patch, there aren't many if any better CFs that are 22 with the amount of room to develop that Pato has.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
totally disagree we are fine as we are

stephen tapper

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
People who were once great but have fallen ( we all do that so its ok, some day we all have to move on from what we once were, to make way for fresh ideas and innovation)

To go in transfer season
Roma- Just plain old and never been WC ability
Zambrotta- Once great but tackling and passing certainly not what it once was
Bonera- 4th choice, but the 4th choice should be someone younger who one day will make the starting squad
Yepes- Too old and no legs, just good headering
Antonini- Only one good season with Leonardo, but since then a steady deterioration
MVB- Legend!, but now past it unfortunately
Seedorf- One of best Dutch players ever! but speed and speed to pass the ball gone
Flamini- Never worked with Milan, nor did he ever develope
Ambrosini- Had since he was 17 but his performances of the last three seasons aren't good
Inzaghi- Leg-end by far and one of the best Italian strikers ever- But his aim and ability to score has gone, 5 Goals in the last 40 Games!
Robinho- It just hasn't worked this season, which is a real shame

Give it one more year and then see
Don't include Pato because his injurys might go away and then he might shine (give it one more year)
Emanuelson- Just play as LB and prob solved
Gattuso- Injured but can still be a reserve
nesta- Starting to lose it, but it is still there

Last edited:

Schedule