Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
1.Ibra
2.Robinho
3.Cassano
4.Pato
5.SES
6.Lopez

That's too many quality strikers who are within their prime age bar El Shaarawy.We can't keep all of them happy , at least 2 needs to go if we want a quality addition next season. So I vote Pato and Lopez out. I like Pato but he has been a glass here, will not settle for the bench and SES is a direct replacement for him or close enough.

This is what I want to see and is good for Milan
I hope .

1.Ibra 2.Cassano 3. Robinho 4. Cavani 5. SES

We should have some diversity in terms of playing style, a
pure striker type who can move well in the box , Cavani is your man there.

Special One

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, Gattuso, Abate, Kaka, Inzaghi, Boateng
i wish people would stop talking about tevez. he is a great player, but hes a prick and unprofessional. even if he was in milan, after one season he would only tell a journalist that he wants to back to argentina and play for boca, or go to another club that offers more money (i.e. psg). Waste of 30 million, I'd keep pato all day long.

better and cheaper options imo would be Dzeko, benzema etc

we need mids not strikers anyway, kwadwo asamoah/montolivo/javi garcia from benfica are all very good options especially as they wont cost too much. I also hear were getting keita on a free...im confident next mercato will go well

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
i would choose Cavani

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
A healthy Pato is my favorite choice but that is not an option.. so Cavani is clearly my choice, and he is the only one out of the 3 whose performance keeps improving, and he works HARD HARD HARD for the team, I love it!

Ham3t1899

Il negretto di famiglia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, C.Valderrama, Z.Ibra, T.Silva, Kessie, Rodriguez, Locatelli, Belotti
I voted for Pato. He is pretty good in fifa still!

oh my god :lol::thumbsdown: we are talking about the real world pato. Why are you using a video game to judge players and teams in the real world?!:fp:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Still prefer jovetic over any of the aforementioned players. Besides, Jovetic is the same age as pato and if we are so desperate to sell him, although i still have faith in him, we should try a swap deal with jojo. Hez the only young player l feel is on par with pato. I wont include cavani because he is 26 already, neverthless he is a gr8 striker, but he will be more of a replacement for ibra, if he is to retire in the near future, probably at the age of 33 i am guessing

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Pointless thread

Cavani is clearly the best option but signing him is as believable as is signing Messi

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nah, signing cavani is possible if you have the cash for it, messi is impossible :D

I'd rather have pato :o fuck cavani.

Reaction score
if possible, Cavani and Mario, but for the next season, more realistic, Jojo. Pato out (to PSG)

Schedule