Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Did Milan fans raise a banner for Bonucci's son or was it someone elae ?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Did Milan fans raise a banner for Bonucci's son or was it someone elae ?
Curva Sud did.
CvZY-86WAAA2BzC.jpg

a lot of other also ...

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I don't think anybody knows, Bonucci never disclosed it

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
no one knows..google never disclosed that information

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
So he passed away?

Pretty sure he's fighting. But yeah, nobody has named the disease. (somwhow I feel the curvas who emphatized know it)

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i read something about hernia surgery complications but idk if that's real or not

i remember reading a bonucci interview a while ago and he was saying his son is getting better, so maybe he's ok now ?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Yeah, I was under the impression that it was the same kid who is a Torino fan. Turns out he has 2. Hope his kid becomes way better.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
wow this kid's gonna be so happy in a couple of weeks :D

what if he gets pissed off because belotti left torino? who knows, kid might be loyal even though they've moved to Milan :D

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
^^ haha yea...good point :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When you think of AC Milan, you naturally think of the team's history, of all those champions who have worn the famous team colours. I think of Baresi, Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, Tassotti. I admire them for what they have given to football and this Club. They are legends. I arrive today to start writing a new page in the Rossoneri history and in my career.
The challenge begins now, a new adventure starts today together with comrades who, like me, are so hungry to win. I would like to thank the entire team, Director Fassone, DS Mirabelli and Mr. Montella, who have all strongly supported me and made me feel so central to this ambitious new plan.

I have been greeted with affection and warmth from the fans and that makes me committed to work hard, together with the rest of the team, to make sure this enthusiasm continues and grows during the season as we work towards winning and bringing AC Milan back to the heights of the Italian and European tournaments. We start now.

Together we can.

#HungrierThanEver #LB19 #AcMilan #NewSeason

DFMdht4W0AAhhJl.jpg

gobbi fan also #HungrierThanEver

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
imagine what would happen in the football world if higuain posted a start of the season message using the HungrierThanEver hashtag :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
imagine what would happen in the football world if higuain posted a start of the season message using the HungrierThanEver hashtag :lol:

and then follow it up with a cake ...
VjZk7bN.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
When you think of AC Milan, you naturally think of the team's history, of all those champions who have worn the famous team colours. I think of Baresi, Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, Tassotti. I admire them for what they have given to football and this Club. They are legends. I arrive today to start writing a new page in the Rossoneri history and in my career.
The challenge begins now, a new adventure starts today together with comrades who, like me, are so hungry to win. I would like to thank the entire team, Director Fassone, DS Mirabelli and Mr. Montella, who have all strongly supported me and made me feel so central to this ambitious new plan.

I have been greeted with affection and warmth from the fans and that makes me committed to work hard, together with the rest of the team, to make sure this enthusiasm continues and grows during the season as we work towards winning and bringing AC Milan back to the heights of the Italian and European tournaments. We start now.

Together we can.

DFMdht4W0AAhhJl.jpg

oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
#HungrierThanEver

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Together we can.

DFMdht4W0AAhhJl.jpg

will he be the new pippo inzaghi for us?
coming from ladri and engraved in our hearts forever...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
NSFW

nuovo_bonucci.jpg

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
30m + DES for bonucci :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sorriso :proud:
VHTE90h.jpg

:china:

Schedule