Milan and the 'Calciopoli' Scandal

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Vecchio, what do you mean when you say 'its official'?

This article is sourced from where? Why is it not all over the news as it should be?

Well, the chief of security from Telecom Italia during calciopoli testified in a court of law when he was asked who gave the orders to wiretap Juventus, Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and a bunch of other clubs and some referees that he received the orders from Tronchetti who got the demand from Moratti and Facchetti, thus Inter.

He was under oath and was a direct actor in the wiretaps recordings, so for me that makes it official, it doesn't get better than that.

It's not all over the news because Inter can't be punished anymore, the 5 years of prescription time have passed, it's in Gazetta Dello Sport also, in page 5 lol in a small article, hidden between the rest. + what's in the news right new is the national team in the Euros and the other scandal about the bettings.

DiavoloEmpio

Beginner
Reaction score
In a drawer full of red and black panties
Fav. Players
Abate, Nocerino, Rivera, Gattuso, Maldini, Pirlo
Kind of old news, but still a hot topic. Merdisti finally have to face the fact that they are the dirtiest club in Italy.

I find it funny that a few years ago, a small time journalist uncovered information about Inter concerning this. I wish I could find the article. I remember posting it on another site.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh shit...huge indeed. I couldn't say I am completely shocked but oh shit...

3 matches of us being monitored.
- Milan - Lazio 1 February 2011
- chievo - Milan 20 February 2011
- Milan - Bari 13 march 2011

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

so 3 matches of our scudetto winning season?

will we be saying 18 sul campo soon? :proud:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
JUST IN (3): investigation starts from a Chievo-Milan 2011, where a 'fixer' had intense phone activity with Gattuso and a Chievo player

JUST IN (2): games from last Serie A season under investigation for match-fixing: Palermo-Bologna,Pescara-Siena,Palermo-Inter,Parma-Atalanta

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Chievo - Milan 1-2 20 February 2011 ?
Milan - Lazio 0-0 1 February 2011 ?
Milan - Bari 1-1 13 march 2011 ?

Bari game I remember. We were down to 10 but showed the biggest domination from all matches. Can someone find reports on the matches? Who got yellow cards and first corner and whatnot.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Chievo - Milan 1-2 20 February 2011 ?
Milan - Lazio 0-0 1 February 2011 ?
Milan - Bari 1-1 13 march 2011 ?

Bari game I remember. We were down to 10 but showed the biggest domination from all matches. Can someone find reports on the matches? Who got yellow cards and first corner and whatnot.

I was reading the Bari game reports.. Cassano came up with a late winner after Ibra was sent off. We were apparently playing crap till the red card. Apart from Zlatan's 2 yellows, only Nesta got a card.

http://www.milanobsession.com/2011/03/milan-bari-1-1-frustration-hits-roof.html

http://www.goal.com/en/match/50599/ac-milan-vs-bari/report?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Robinho goal dissallowed for offside(right decision), Ibra goal annulated + carded for hand play(wrong decision).

Marco "pinching rat" Rossi got punched by Ibra who got red carded.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso captain performance vs Chievo

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Good news is they cant take any scudettos away, dont have any... bad news is that we're going to second devision.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This 2012 meeting coincided with the time when Gattuso had that eye problem and was wearing the eye-patch.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
This 2012 meeting coincided with the time when Gattuso had that eye problem and was wearing the eye-patch.

LOl.. nice, doubt if it will stick in court... sorry yr honour, gattuso thought he was speaking to G

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
AC+Milan+v+Udinese+Calcio+Serie+2dF2cjXCUm5l.jpg

Schedule