The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 03-07-2012, 05:40   #3661
Youth
World Cup Winner

By the way, talking about our young players' nationality, I find it quite strange that Kingsley Boateng played for Italy junior team. I know it is only a junior team and he can play for senior team of his origin but still it is a bit strange for me. Has Kingsley been living in Italy since he was a child, I mean like Balotelli maybe?

Rodrigo Ely also choose Italy instead of Brasil.

I am glad though they choose for Italy because if they succeed to develop to great players, then we would have more players in Italy NT from Milan.
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 19:17   #3662
joyrider
Il Moderati

ely & mastour are the future and i hope they'll be better than ranochia, chilinie or barzshittly
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:56   #3663
flaviumanica
Rookie

Fav. Players: Inzaghi ElShaarawy

Mastour was brought to the Primavera,and not the first team,right?
flaviumanica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:57   #3664
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaviumanica View Post
Mastour was brought to the Primavera,and not the first team,right?
haha i'm sure not even pele played for santos' first team at 14. in fact Mastour is too young for primavera
ForzaSandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:21   #3665
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Filippo Lora stays with Primavera !

http://www.mediaset.it

23:30 MILAN: LORA

Filippo Lora will continue to wear the shirt of AC Milan Primavera.

The midfielder has officially announced the same on Twitter: "Now it's official ... Milan, our adventure continues next year."
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 23:34   #3666
ToonInvader
4th GK

Fav. Players: Maldini, Davids, Schweinsteiger, Bergkamp, Jonah Hill

Accordint to Milannews, we have a new kid for the primavera, coming from Brazil http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85000

Zulian Junior Roberto "Vacaria", 1994: right back with seemingly great technical abilities and speed. He'll participate to the primavera first training of the season, in July.

I found 2 videos on youtube (there might be more...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q1rkMXzPyw (april 2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQcoAUpsUcs (nov 2010)

More news will surely follow...

Signature

"Life goes on. Otherwise, Maradonna would still play football. I am now the coach of AC Milan. But in a few years, I'll be back in Livorno, fishing on a raft in the middle of the sea " M.A.
ToonInvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:09   #3667
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth View Post
By the way, talking about our young players' nationality, I find it quite strange that Kingsley Boateng played for Italy junior team. I know it is only a junior team and he can play for senior team of his origin but still it is a bit strange for me. Has Kingsley been living in Italy since he was a child, I mean like Balotelli maybe?

Rodrigo Ely also choose Italy instead of Brasil.

I am glad though they choose for Italy because if they succeed to develop to great players, then we would have more players in Italy NT from Milan.
I have seen Kingsley's birthplace listed as Italy, I think it is up to him if he wants to play for Ghana or Italy

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:03   #3668
Youth
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
I have seen Kingsley's birthplace listed as Italy, I think it is up to him if he wants to play for Ghana or Italy
Aha, I didn't know that, thank you for the info. Yes, it is up to him then. IIRC he has been playing for Milan Junior since very young age.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:44   #3669
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Pato

Quote:
Aha, I didn't know that, thank you for the info. Yes, it is up to him then. IIRC he has been playing for Milan Junior since very young age.
there is a lot of conflicting info, but I have seen his birthplace both as Ghana and outside of Genoa, so I dont really know, but since he can play for Italy I think it is probably the later but not totally sure

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:09   #3670
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Kingsley's got to play with us first! International career will come later. Forza Milan!
Old 10-07-2012, 01:35   #3671
Youth
World Cup Winner

I got this from other forum (source @Milanello)

Quote:
Training match at Milanello:

Team 1: Amelia, De Sciglio, Acerbi, Iotti, DÃ*dac; Flamini, Strasser, Valoti; Emanuelson; Ganz, El Shaarawy.
Team 2: Pazzagli; Antonini, Pacifico, Innocenti, Mesbah; Traoré, Ambrosini, Cristante; Boateng; Robinho, Carmona.
Innocenti is still with us? I thought he is loned out to Novara.
And where is Ely?
Old 10-07-2012, 01:48   #3672
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Team 1: Amelia, De Sciglio, Acerbi, Iotti, DÃ*dac; Flamini, Strasser, Valoti; Emanuelson; Ganz, El Shaarawy.
Masstermark formations are becoming real
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:01   #3673
Youth
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
Masstermark formations are becoming real
I thought you would give info about Ely when I saw there is an update in this thread.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:12   #3674
Congo Powers
Banned

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
I thought you would give info about Ely when I saw there is an update in this thread.
sven is a bad brasilian
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:15   #3675
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Naughty one.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 02:33   #3676
Youth
World Cup Winner

Any new info about our Primavera players who have been being loaned out?

I read the formation of yesterday match, Hottor and Innocenti are still with Milan.
Old 16-07-2012, 19:06   #3677
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

I hope Verdi has a break through next season. I like him; good on the ball with an eye for goal.
Old 17-07-2012, 10:12   #3678
King Hades
Rookie

Every one seems good, so did Davide Di Gennaro look what happened to him
King Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 18:12   #3679
ajf
Primavera Player

Quote:
New regulations and kick-off on August 25th. The Primavera are ready to go.

MILAN - The first team have already started work but aldo dolcetti's Primavera are not far behind because today the Lega Calcio released the fixture list for the 2012-13 Youth Team season and it all kicks-off on August 25th, just like the seniors.

But that isn't the only novelty. A new regulation will oblige all the teams to become even younger meaning that this year those born in the year 1994 and 1995 will make up the Primavera with one 'bonus' player allowed per team with no age limit and three players born after January 1st 1993 allowed. Aldo Dolcetti was not surprised by the changes: "The news that the league will start earlier did not surprise the club and it doesn't change anything, actually it means will be in line with the senior campaign. As far as we are concerned the new season is full of hope and intrigue. We have a very young team made up mostly of lads born in '95 but I am convinced that we can do even better than last season. Obviously the lads may find it a little hard at the beginning but I know they will come good down the line."

The squad will meet for the first time at Milanello on July 22nd for their medicals and the day after they will leave for Pinzolo until August 6th. The playoff will take place between May 4th-11th and the Finals between May 31st and June 9th 2013.

Milan, just like last season, have been inserted into Group B.

This is how Group B looks, with 14 teams: Atalanta, Bologna, Brescia, Cesena, Chievo, Cittadella, Inter, Milan, Modena, Padova, Sassuolo, Udinese, Varese, Verona.
So the primavera will be even younger next year.
ajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 18:33   #3680
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hades View Post
Every one seems good, so did Davide Di Gennaro look what happened to him
That's why I don't trust serie b. should have stayed in serie A. I remember him scoring a goal against us.