The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2019, 15:58   #15441
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

roma fuck up too
Old 20-10-2019, 16:00   #15442
leaf
Bella Ciao

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
De Bruyne when he went from Chelsea to Wolfsburg for a mere 20m. Factor in the historically great AC Milan tax and that deal could have been done for 30m.

It's about having the right talent spotters that are able to see the ideal characteristics in players with big potential for this current Milan.

Milan is currently a steeping stone club in it's current plight. WC can only be developed in house currently(over time)
Not saying that you are wrong but KDB went to Wolfsburg as a "failed"Chelsea player. Overall I agree with your assessment. It gets frustrating sometimes

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
On covid-19:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Looking fwd to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting rly tired of some of these ppl. Scared of this barely dangerous virus
Old 20-10-2019, 16:10   #15443
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

https://www.theguardian.com/football...apped-violence

Great article about the infamous match between Milan and Estudiantes

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
Old 20-10-2019, 16:13   #15444
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

Paquetá will start on the right-side of the midfield tonight, with Kessié occupying the left-hand side. [Sky]

+Hakan starting as LW, as it seems.

Ffs, I hoped that Pioli will be smarter...what's the point of this? Useless rotation, just play the best fucking XI, in their positions, are we asking too much?
Old 20-10-2019, 16:17   #15445
Chiko
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
What? VVD, Alisson, Keita, Fabinho, Salah, Mane, Chamberlain and Wijnaldum cost 400 m. 8 players for 400 m means 50 m average. How is that not spending large sums?
That’s assuming they sold nobody. I think we have spent a similar amount actually. If not something close to that.
Old 20-10-2019, 16:18   #15446
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Paqueta on the right is not a bad idea. Kessie usually gets into good positions with Suso/Calabria's help but proves to be useless.

On the other hand, Hakan + Kessie on the left means we won't create shit... only hope on Theo.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Old 20-10-2019, 16:19   #15447
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiko View Post
That’s assuming they sold nobody. I think we have spent a similar amount actually. If not something close to that.
In RnB world how much you sold has no importance

Signature
Old 20-10-2019, 16:19   #15448
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

Can we stop double counting the amount we paid for Bonucci with the swap with Caldara? It annoys me so much.

Salah went for 42m. Bonuses made it go to 50m. I assume those bonuses were met. Salah was bought while they still had Coutinho, and how many people said they'd prefer Suso? Or that Salah was just pace? Even though he was literally scoring 15 goals and assisting 15 goals (around that) for two seasons in a row at Roma?

Milan had to replace an entire team after Berlusconi. Other big teams are constantly pumping money into their squads, and we use random bursts, we don't build up anything, and it hurts the development of young players.
Old 20-10-2019, 16:22   #15449
fray
Casciavit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post

Great read. Thanks for sharing

Signature
Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum
Old 20-10-2019, 16:24   #15450
Rossoneri97
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka

Quote:

WTF.
The hell did I just read. Was this a football article or a gangster story.
Old 20-10-2019, 16:27   #15451
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossoneri97 View Post
WTF.
The hell did I just read. Was this a football article or a gangster story.
It is mental but I never realised it was this bad.

It's commonly held up as one of the most violent matches of football but I didn't realise they were literally headbutting players off the ball throughout the match.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
Old 20-10-2019, 16:30   #15452
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
In RnB world how much you sold has no importance
Literally nobody has even mentioned the balance in and out. Nobody bar 2 people who are trying to prove their point which makes zero sense. I don't give a shit how much Liverpool got from sales. We are talking about spending. Spending means you pay someone for something. They spent big. Want me to repeat it?

It's a yes or no question. Did Liverpool spend big since 2015?

Signature
No point in doing any calculations...
Old 20-10-2019, 16:31   #15453
Chiko
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Can we stop double counting the amount we paid for Bonucci with the swap with Caldara? It annoys me so much.

Salah went for 42m. Bonuses made it go to 50m. I assume those bonuses were met. Salah was bought while they still had Coutinho, and how many people said they'd prefer Suso? Or that Salah was just pace? Even though he was literally scoring 15 goals and assisting 15 goals (around that) for two seasons in a row at Roma?

Milan had to replace an entire team after Berlusconi. Other big teams are constantly pumping money into their squads, and we use random bursts, we don't build up anything, and it hurts the development of young players.
They bought Salah after they sold Coutinho. They also sold Sterling and Suarez and rebuild as well. We rebuild very poorly indeed. I do understand your overall point though.
Old 20-10-2019, 16:31   #15454
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:

NIce article, this must have created some injuries.
Imagine Suso in such a match.
Old 20-10-2019, 16:52   #15455
Pingu
Year Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
NIce article, this must have created some injuries.
Imagine Suso in such a match.
Suso and Samu would've led to there being casualties.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 20-10-2019, 16:52   #15456
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

All direct competitors lost points this weekend. If we win we will be 7th 4 points behind top 4. Not that bad position if we start playing well...

Signature
Old 20-10-2019, 17:02   #15457
Nalim
National Team Player

Quote:
All direct competitors lost points this weekend. If we win we will be 7th 4 points behind top 4. Not that bad position if we start playing well...
8th behind Lazio on goal difference. 9th if Fiorentina beat Brescia tomorrow
Old 20-10-2019, 17:05   #15458
Ronin
Milansochist

Quote:
Literally nobody has even mentioned the balance in and out. Nobody bar 2 people who are trying to prove their point which makes zero sense. I don't give a shit how much Liverpool got from sales. We are talking about spending. Spending means you pay someone for something. They spent big. Want me to repeat it?

It's a yes or no question. Did Liverpool spend big since 2015?
You can repeat it as long as you want, it's still an idiotic argument.

Yes, they've spent, but that indicator alone is irrelevant.

The conclusion is that they have invested only 100m in transfers and built a CL winning team. M. City have invested 500m

Signature
Old 20-10-2019, 17:08   #15459
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalim View Post
8th behind Lazio on goal difference. 9th if Fiorentina beat Brescia tomorrow
Not much difference. Too early for calculations. What is important is we will be not very far away from top 4. We will need 6 points against Roma and Lazio though in order to compensate the fuck ups agains Udinese and Viola. Worst case 4 points and a win against Spal before the 2 extreme games

Signature
Old 20-10-2019, 17:10   #15460
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiko View Post
Not really. Liverpool haven’t spent large sums of money. Their biggest transfer was Van Djik. Salah, Mane and Firmino cost all in the region of 30 million pounds and weren’t world beaters when they joined. In addition they all came over a couple of seasons not all in one season. It’s not like Liverpool spent large sums like Man U or Man City. Not even close. Klopp wasn’t even great in his first season, he build his team up slowly, still has players like Milner in the line up and Lovren in the line up, went to the final without Alisson. Building a team around a great coach was what Liverpool did. Despite losing Sterling and Suarez.

Liverpool were tame in terms of spending. Liverpool is what happens when you get a great coach and give him time which Milan fails to understand to this very day.

Just checked transfermarkt. You’re right. Compared to other EPL teams Liverpool was quite moderate. They spend 440M since he arrived in october 2015. That’s quite moderate even compared to our spendings in the same time tbf.

And yeah in the same time they made some lucrative sellings too.

Guess that’s quite a role model for every top club in Europe to follow.
Closed Thread