The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 17-03-2020, 17:00   #1
simik
Primavera Player

Default Data collection for a study in Italian

Dear fellow Rossoneri,

I hope that everything is ok and that you are handling the quarantine well. I am currently a student in Milano doing my P.h.D. in Psychology. Furthermore, I am a Rossoneri in my heart for almost 20 years now (you can imagine that I am living the dream because I am living in Milano right now).

If you are bored and need something to fill your time I got the perfect solution for you. Could you fill out a questionnaire for a study I am doing? My data collection is not going well and I really need some participants. Furthermore, some of the items are pretty interesting and could help you dealing with the quarantine boredom (if it is present). So it's basically a win/win. The questionnaire is for Italian speakers only.

Here is the link: https://psicologiaunimib.eu.qualtric...8uMwJHJitwX8SF

P.S. If you have the time can you share the questionnaire to your contacts Thanks in advance guys!
simik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2020, 13:20   #2
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Will you take my survey too, sir?

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote