The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?
Maldoban 44 36.97%
Bobini 25 21.01%
Bobaldini 11 9.24%
Malbo 7 5.88%
M&B 32 26.89%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-03-2020, 21:10   #7421
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Huge admiration and gratitude for what you do. Be safe.
Thanks. As much as I don't want to go to work, I have a duty to. Been doing 60+ hours a week

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2020, 21:36   #7422
Hitchens
Associazione Circus Milan

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
Thanks. As much as I don't want to go to work, I have a duty to. Been doing 60+ hours a week
How are you on protective gear?

Keep on fighting bro. The entire forum is proud of what you do.

Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2020, 21:39   #7423
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

Quote:

Be safe and take the little time you have for yourself to re-energize if that is even possible.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2020, 21:43   #7424
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
After witnessing multiple people die of covid related complications and the fact that my hospital is transferring patients from icu to er so they can die and have more beds available..I'mma go with definitely dangerous.
I dunno bro....between you a guy who actually works in the medical field and Alec and his impressive insight ( )....it's hard to know who to believe

In other news...your situation sounds barely manageable...I hope our joking around has at least given you something to smile about

Stay strong. Stay safe bro.

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
On covid-19:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Looking fwd to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting rly tired of some of these ppl. Scared of this barely dangerous virus
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2020, 21:47   #7425
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
How are you on protective gear?

Keep on fighting bro. The entire forum is proud of what you do.
What do you mean? We wear throwaway gowns gloves and face shields. N95 is worn throughout the day and exposed at the end of the shift. If patient has no symptoms gloves and normal surgical mask is worn

If you meant what's my opinion on them. It's hard to know how effective anything other than the n95 mask is. The problem with masks in general is the constant needing of adjustment causes you to touch your face. Well if covids on your hands congrats you just gave yourself it.

Washing hands with soap and water for 30 seconds and self isolation is the best thing anyone can do.

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Old 25-03-2020, 22:01   #7426
Hitchens

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
What do you mean? We wear throwaway gowns gloves and face shields. N95 is worn throughout the day and exposed at the end of the shift. If patient has no symptoms gloves and normal surgical mask is worn

If you meant what's my opinion on them. It's hard to know how effective anything other than the n95 mask is. The problem with masks in general is the constant needing of adjustment causes you to touch your face. Well if covids on your hands congrats you just gave yourself it.

Washing hands with soap and water for 30 seconds and self isolation is the best thing anyone can do.
I wanted both answers without knowing it.

Please send some updates from the front line. My fiancee is a nurse in the ER and they now have to treat all elderly with gloves and surgical masks regardless of symptoms. In the caste-making department 7 out of 30 is not in quarantine.

How are your rules for quarantine? Exposure to a known victim without mask/symptoms gets you sent home for how long?

Don't wear yourself out completely bro. It's better to keep yourself fed, slept and hydrated in the best way possivle. That will make you able to fight longer

Signature
Old 25-03-2020, 22:33   #7427
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:

This might be a bit from left field...but do you know of any reusable N95 masks?

I was also wondering what are your thoughts on soaking surgical masks in vinegar and re-using when they've dried (oooh boy I'm going to get it for that one I can feel it lolz)

I saw one online that looked legit but the BBC said that they aren't reputable.
Anyone else is free to chip in their opinion.

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
on Berto:
Quote:
On covid-19:
Quote:
Looking fwd to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting rly tired of some of these ppl. Scared of this barely dangerous virus
Old 25-03-2020, 22:36   #7428
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I'm surprised we haven't found more things to fight about.

...and moving Hakan those 10 yards has made a rather marked improvement in his production and usefulness for the team.

Do you guys think Suso will eventually come back?

How big of a failure was Kalinic?

Bonucci?

I'm trying to start a fight.
You had me at Hakan.... you had me at Hakan.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2020, 22:44   #7429
Hitchens

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
(oooh boy I'm going to get it for that one I can feel it lolz)
I normally would've, but I don't feel like now.

Stay safe bro, with or without vinegar.

Signature
Old 25-03-2020, 23:03   #7430
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

I definitely think you should soak your mask in vinegar and then report back to us.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2020, 23:21   #7431
Hitchens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I definitely think you should soak your mask in vinegar and then report back to us.
I know leaf. He's had them soaking over night already.

Signature
Old 25-03-2020, 23:28   #7432
leaf
Dead man walking

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Quote:
on Berto:
Quote:
On covid-19:
Quote:
Old 25-03-2020, 23:30   #7433
beegees
Living Stoneman

I saw couple of videos what's going on right now in Italy hospitals and my heart was melted. If you also see what's happening at hospitals in 2nd world & 3rd world countries... man, you will be crying. Healthcare workers are mentally and physically exhausted. Most of them haven't met their family for weeks, and currently they're are running out of protective gear.

So, I just wanted to give a big shout out to the people who are fighting for all of us on the front lines in the medical profession, like our brother Tantalis, for their hard work to help the infected ppl, for their effort to make sure we stay healthy enough to keep doing what we're doing. Thank you.

Now to everyone else #stayhome. Stay safe everyone.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Forza Giampaolo and the system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.
Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2020, 23:55   #7434
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
I wanted both answers without knowing it.

Please send some updates from the front line. My fiancee is a nurse in the ER and they now have to treat all elderly with gloves and surgical masks regardless of symptoms. In the caste-making department 7 out of 30 is not in quarantine.

How are your rules for quarantine? Exposure to a known victim without mask/symptoms gets you sent home for how long?

Don't wear yourself out completely bro. It's better to keep yourself fed, slept and hydrated in the best way possivle. That will make you able to fight longer
Best of luck to her. If we are exposed without ppe or show any symptoms it's minimum 2 weeks self quarantine at home. There's a form to fill out daily which includes taking your temp twice and sending it to the higher ups in the hospital every 5 days. More days in isolation depends on how sick you are.

Quote:
This might be a bit from left field...but do you know of any reusable N95 masks?

I was also wondering what are your thoughts on soaking surgical masks in vinegar and re-using when they've dried (oooh boy I'm going to get it for that one I can feel it lolz)

I saw one online that looked legit but the BBC said that they aren't reputable.
Anyone else is free to chip in their opinion.
I haven't heard that but I have hear putting it in the oven at 325F for 30 mins works...but I can already forsee people burning their houses down. "If 30 mins at 325 works then 10 mins at 900F should do it" type geniuses.

If there was a reliable way to reuse them I'm sure we'd be doing so. Until then they last 8 hours, and we wear ours up to 12 and beyond if jobs go late. So yeah.

I appreciate the kind words from y'all.

Signature

Last edited by Tantalis; 25-03-2020 at 23:59.
Old 26-03-2020, 00:07   #7435
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

This virus might be a blessing in disguise for Milan tbh
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2020, 00:15   #7436
ShevaNo7
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou

Absolute top respect, Tantalis
ShevaNo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2020, 02:32   #7437
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
You had me at Hakan.... you had me at Hakan.

Old 26-03-2020, 02:34   #7438
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
I saw couple of videos what's going on right now in Italy hospitals and my heart was melted. If you also see what's happening at hospitals in 2nd world & 3rd world countries... man, you will be crying. Healthcare workers are mentally and physically exhausted. Most of them haven't met their family for weeks, and currently they're are running out of protective gear.

So, I just wanted to give a big shout out to the people who are fighting for all of us on the front lines in the medical profession, like our brother Tantalis, for their hard work to help the infected ppl, for their effort to make sure we stay healthy enough to keep doing what we're doing. Thank you.

Now to everyone else #stayhome. Stay safe everyone.
Old 26-03-2020, 08:29   #7439
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva View Post
Alec, what's your stance on fat shaming?
It depends on what you mean. If we're talking fat acceptace movement - completely ridiculous and harmful to people. If we're talking legitimately asking not to bully people, of course I'm on board with that.

But I think you'd need to be more specific on that so I can answer you better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
You know isolation is serious when you're wasting all of your energy fighting each other on the internet over Covid versus obesity.
Honestly, isolation is extremely frustrating. Maybe weird to some, but I really miss working at my job and workout out properly. This calisthenics bullshit just doesn't cut it when you're used to the real thing.

Nothing left to do other than play the guitar, watch netflix, play games. At least my company does an outreach programm for the elderly, so I can do something useful at least.

Quote:
After witnessing multiple people die of covid related complications and the fact that my hospital is transferring patients from icu to er so they can die and have more beds available..I'mma go with definitely dangerous.
Mad respect for what you doing and putting your own health at risk. Still comfortable with my assessment - again, people choose to ignore much of my initial statement in favor of having a laugh. I'm not going to take that away from them.

Quote:
Its like seeing Maradonna...and you think "wow I'll never see this kind of stuff again" then comes Ronaldo and you're like "Fuck me this is a once in a life time generation kind of shit" and then there comes along Ronaldinho, then Messi and CR7 come and set new records
Ah well, time will tell, but I'm not the kind of guy to say "told ya so", so don't worry about that.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

I exist to make Merda fans miserable
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2020, 08:33   #7440
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Respect, Tantalis, and may you stay safe while saving lives

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote