The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

View Poll Results: Should we have a post of the day thread?
Yes, it would add a filter to get in this thread 5 20.83%
No, it's too similar to this one 2 8.33%
Don't care 5 20.83%
I accidentaly clicked this option while having solo-sex 4 16.67%
Whoever made the poll is an idiot. 8 33.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-08-2013, 15:07   #241
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by de nuttela View Post
Can't say I'm too happy for you. I feel like you could have found other avenues to support your cause but not risk your life so directly for it. I'm sure in the US, you would have had access to education and facilities many many people would dream of having. You could have studied hard and be an invaluable member in the fight. You could of been a medic, you could of been a teacher - you can do so much more than pick up a gun weapons free and let loose.

You could of had a family which you could raise, you could of contributed more to your local community, become an inspiration to familly, friends and even strangers - what I'm saying is with the amount of resources and facilities available to you, you could of used those skills. I know you feel passionate about protecting civilians from oppressors and that I can say is great... but the opportunity cost here is massive.

Dying a matyr is great and all (and I hope you go Jannah if it happens)- you could of just utilised the opportunities open to you much more effectively and that my friend, is why I'm upset. The people in Syria, or any country with political and social instability, would risk their lives to grasp the opportunity of living in a country of peace. I'm not saying America or any other country is free from guns and whatnot, I'm saying that to many millions across the world, you have a priviliged lifestyle and would swap lives in an instant.

And how about your family members, do they know that you made the decision to fight - did your parents feel that you shouldn't have left, that you should stay and take advantage of the lifestyle you have and make a bigger, more memorable impact to those you are passionate about protecting.

You aren't Master Chief, Iron Man or wearing a bloody nanosuit from Crysis. You are a guy with a gun, playing a game of paintball that has no respawn ability.

I'm hoping you make it out alive and appreciate the life you have had, and that you wish to make a difference without picking up a gun and shooting at the baddies. You could of been a much more useful resource to those you are protecting and the cause you are fighting for if you had educated yourself at a much higher level then what you are currently.

I'm upset to hear about this and I'm even more upset that you haven't been resisted enough by those who were around you. I really hope that you speak to your parents as often as you can and tell them you love them and that you really want to go back home and help out people when you are more equipped.

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by de nuttela View Post
MB there are a few reasons why I took Lionheart seriously and a lot more why I feel so heated over this.

When I was in Somalia, government forces and the police force were always wary of those who travel from overseas, especially from western countries. Al-Shabaaab used to recruit people from overseas, with the help of some extremist cazzi who would pump up and get younger, more naive individuals to commit to a cause and travel for jihad. These kids would leave their homes, their families and their lifestyle to try and make a difference on the battlefield. The extremist shiekhs would brainwash these individuals and promise them eternal glory and all the good stuff if they went out and fought for whats right. They are extremely selfish, not interested in properly educating youth and instead want some more volunteer numbers on the battlefield. They have their own agendas which contradict what they preach.

It's happened far too often - in Somalia these radicalised western children would be asked to perform stupidly dangerous tasks (and the locals were more trippy about western extremist than locals) - these organisations don't give a fuck - they'll sacrifice these pawns instead. Why do they care? They'll just describe the wonders and importance of the missions to these kids, inspire them telling them of the bravery of other fallen soldiers and these kids/recruits would lose all detachment from the things they love. They become clouded in falsehood.

Family members would hardly ever approve of such things - when I left overseas my uncles and grandparents demanded that I never become like my other relatives (other uncles) who didn't take advantage of their living conditions. Instead come back after 10 or so years, only to preach. It's not like they have formal qualifications or teach others in a correct manner, naa - they just kick back, be lazy, never study and grow big ass beards and trying to claim that they are religiously above many others. Imagine, its the early 90's, civil war breaks out - you send your wife, children, nephews and nieces to Europe/Outside with the hope they get a better life and education - only for 90% of them to come back every now and again 20 years later with no children, no formal education, no decent job. And then try to preach you about religion - even when you sent them out there - you'll tell em to fuck off.

Out of all people, my mother was the only one to have made it to Aus via NZ, have children, educate em all, take us back to extended family and actually bring smiles to their faces. All my relatives that lives in Somalia strives to be the best they can be academically and to never buy into this extremist bullshit. You wanna fight for a cause? Ha! Be my guest... If you truly want to help out, maximise your potential and use your mind - not a fucking gun.
Respect for the young man de nuttela
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 22:54   #242
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Surely the winner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nprodigy View Post
Didnt watch but from the comments i can safely assume

Matri sucks ass
Kaka is getting back to his old self
Sap is the new kaka
Noce still sucks ass

How was christane and poli? Who is that modic guy,what position does he play and how was he? How was vergara??

Signature
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:48   #243
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

post; suggestion

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:07   #244
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Nuttela's two posts there

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 23:55   #245
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
The US is holding the world hostage, with all the wars and what not. Beyond that they regulate the economic system. I don't "wish suffering" on the american people, but for the world to change, the US sadly needs to fall since they simply can't manage to create an sustainable society today. And when the US falls, the rest of the world will go with it, so I'm not counting on only the US to fall. USA are not willing to make the changes and that is needed. The political situation is nothing less of an pathetic farce. I wouldn't even call that country a democracy.

Take a look at Iceland for example. The leaders and bank men that led the country into a crisis are being indicted. Something like this would never happen in the US, even though your government and wealthy families/banks are the biggest reason for the economical depression we're seeing now.

I'm busy so wrote this post in a hurry. That's the reason if anything is unclear.

ps: if you want to regulate capitalism, then it's kind of hard to call it capitalism.
Post of the century right here.
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 23:45   #246
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Not really

Last edited by AndreiX; 16-11-2013 at 23:12.
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 23:01   #247
Pharaoh
Banned

Fav. Players: Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf
You have such a massive ego for no reason whatsoever
Why should certain posters only be allowed 3 posts / day? Has the thought ever crossed your mind that you are SUPER annoying to some people in the same way you think others are annoying/idiots?

You were posting everywhere last season that everybody who doesn't support Shitelegri doesn't understand the inner mechanics of the workings of Milan. The forum even made a fucking meme out of you THAT'S HOW FUCKING ARROGANT YOU ARE

Now you begrudgingly agree that Shitelegri is not the guy for Milan.....what happens to your opinion before? Is it still valid? is he still a great coach? Do great coaches suddenly lose the dressing room? If a coach fails to inspire his team can he be rightly be called a great coach?

Diversity of ideas is what makes a forum a beautiful and useful place but the majority of your expressions contain disparaging remarks about anyone who disapproves of your opinion...thereby being against the very purpose of the forum
. Your being condescending to others doesn't convince anyone of your intellect, but ironically only makes you look more silly when your theories turn out to be ill-founded (See Senatore's Pato = Junkie doctrine )

Live and let live. The wisest man can learn from the fool. The ignore list is your friend. Come down a notch or two and play with the rest of the kids in the yard...you'll love it

Last edited by Pharaoh; 16-11-2013 at 23:05.
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 00:08   #248
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

^ pfff

I will counter such post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
You dont have to remind me that I'm arrogant. I'm very well aware of that.

You are beneath me, the thought of having a serious fotball discussion with your or others like you makes me giggle.

It's very clear to me that you have no clue about the tactical aspect of the game.
Gospel of MB. Just the complete and utter disregard of anyone else's view/opinion is why I find it so funny

Last edited by Dominate; 17-11-2013 at 00:15.
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2013, 08:58   #249
Pharaoh
Banned

Fav. Players: Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
Where exactly is the generalization then pooh bear?

Don't tell me you have a case for golf not being a lavish pastime for people with funds and that it's whole design consists of wasting miles of fine land just to hit a ball, only to chase it and then hit it further?
I couldnt stop laughing
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 01:56   #250
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boki beograd View Post
New summer HIT song for AC Milan. Remix Knock on the Serie B door

Berlusconi take this money from me
I can't use it anymore
It's getting hard too hard to win
Feels like I'm knockin' on Serie B door

Knock-knock-knockin' on Serie B door
Hey hey heyeayaeayaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 13:51   #251
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post

Drake Taarabt - Best Form

Best... Harry Redknapp never loved us, fucka never loved us
You ain't know, now you know now, still at it, scorin goals with a toothbrush
Shit, *****s still playing my old youtube vids, but your shit is
Like Matri's move to A.C. Milan, ***** can't score shit
Scorin'! *****, I'm just scorin'
Harry Redknapp never loved us, do it look like we stressin'?
Look at you, look at you and look at you, aww, I'm glad that I choose Milan
Cause man it's a mission, tryna to dribble, just to see that I've owned them'

[Hook]
On my best form, no? They used to never want to sign us
Remember? Harry Redknapp never loved us
Remember? Harry Redknapp!
I'm on my best form! Don't you ever get it fucked up?
Harry Redknapp never loved us! Man, Harry Redknapp never loved us
Best form! Harry Redknapp never loved us
Fucka never loved us! Best form

[Verse 2]
Hold up, just scored past Reina, Harry Redknapp never loved us
Fucka never loved us, now Real Madrid want to sign us
Harry Redknapp never loved us, so everywhere we go now, full cup
Always hated the boy, but now the boy is the Moroccan Balotelli
Harry Redknapp, I done grown up! You know me? You know me?
I'm liable to do anything when it comes to that you owe me
You owe me, you owe me
Bitch I better have my starting spot even when Stephan is after the d
[Hook]

[Verse 3]
Who's hot, Draketaarabt's hot. Tell me who rock, who sell out in the Megastore
You tell me who flop, who copped the new 23, whose boots got rocks
Who else making rap albums, and scorin goals like POP?
Same old pimp, Taarabt, you know ain't nothin' changed
With these funny style defenders, we dribble like they aint got no game
I just ask for some blessins at my Harry Redknapp's grave
And it's back to Milano, open the San Siro, starin' at the 2m check
Enough to make you throw up, man it's gross what I net
I'm with my whole set, starting spot against Atletico Madrid
I swear I could beat Courtois when I'm playin on the left
Oh, where I reside it look like a resort inside
*****, when'd you score last? I scored last night.
Bar mitzvah money like my last name Mordecai
Fuck you bitch, I'm scorin for fun now
My momma probably hear that and be mortified
This ain't the son you raised who used to take the Acura
5 a.m. then go and train at Fulham F.C.
For all the assitin', I'll forever be immortalized
Yeah, back and forth across the left flank
Hate to leave the QPR, but I've got to do A.C. Milan
Gone all the time, even the important times
I should let you know ahead I'm comin' back on my best form

[Outro]
Remember? Remember? Harry Redknapp, remember?
Hold up, hold my phone, they used to never want to hear us
Remember? Harry Redknapp, remember? Best form
+ all TaarabtDrake movement!

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 02:24   #252
Jivara
Forza Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Nuttela's two posts there
I just read those 2 posts by my man Nutella. Good job amigo I am happy to see people who think and speak like this. Seriously those posts were Muhammad Ali level of inspiring.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 03:06   #253
Jivara
Forza Milan

Reading through the first few pages of this thread there are some really good posters who have been away for such a long time. Some people I didn't really agree with in the past but now when I read what they say I can relate to them a lot more so I realized that the way in which I support this club has "matured" and that this forum as frustrating as it has been to me in the past is clearly something very important for me in my everyday life.

Btw originally I wanted to nominate Gaizka to replace Berlusconi but I ended up reminiscing on the past times. So I'll conclude it with an emotional Forza Milan and thank you for all the great posters who have been part of my cyber life for the past 8 years.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 03:40   #254
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

I miss milanomike/sasha so much and calum
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 05:52   #255
Pipa
Rotten Apple

I miss nobody, I hate you all equally
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 19:32   #256
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Do we really need to suck that hard, bedore he comes??
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:00   #257
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
I miss milanomike/sasha so much and calum
I miss u 2 *****. I still lurk. <3

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:12   #258
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
I miss u 2 *****. I still lurk. <3
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 07:24   #259
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipa View Post
I miss nobody, I hate you all equally
quoted for golden post!

Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 18:03   #260
Azzurrii-08
Also known as: LASER.

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar View Post
It would be disgusting if they fired him. Why hire someone who's in the middle of his playing career, make him retire and sack him 4 months into the job? Don't hire if you can't back him. Fucking morons. Under Allegri the team was in relegation form but all you got was "stay together during tough times" shit. 5 wins on the bounce and 1 loss, a guy who doesn't kiss the management's ass and you get this. Disrespectful and a disgrace.
Azzurrii-08 is offline   Reply With Quote