The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Star frog, please post something interesting

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Starfrog is irodrigu aka vulture

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if there were no news about bacca leaving most of the forum would be on his dick about how amazing he is, the commode is a fucking zoo. Bacca is still a top striker.

rossonerobg

Primavera
Reaction score
Sino-Europe: "After the closing, we will elect a new president and have a new management. Silvio will remain honorary president."

Sino-Europe: "We chose Milan for its glorious history, which will allow us to develop football at a cultural and business level in China."

Sino-Europe: "This is the first time that the Chinese capital buy a leading team in the world.

Sino-Europe: "We got major support from the Changxing government when buying Milan, and we thank the Office of Finance who allowed this."

We so fuckin money man :proud: Once the money start pouring in there will be glorious times

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
im ok to sell bacca as long as another colombian is his replacement

Screenshot_2015-07-15_10.56.07.0.0.png

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Imminent CEO of Milan Marco Fassone is working on bringing an extra €15M for Galliani to sign a midfielder. [GdS]

The midfielder would have an EU passport as the last remaining non-EU spot seems reserved for Cuadrado. [GdS]

Galliani remains in touch with Milan Badelj's entourage, who will soon communicate to Fiorentina he will not renew his contract. [CorSera]

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Imminent CEO of Milan Marco Fassone is working on bringing an extra €15M for Galliani to sign a midfielder. [GdS]

The midfielder would have an EU passport as the last remaining non-EU spot seems reserved for Cuadrado. [GdS]

Galliani remains in touch with Milan Badelj's entourage, who will soon communicate to Fiorentina he will not renew his contract. [CorSera]

The news were the same in the last couple days, pointless

I expected a quick reaction from us in the market after the club got sold.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Premier League has more money than any other league and just got richer with the new TV deal. It's no problem for them.

Well after a little research of past news, looks like they have about 20-25 milion € left to spend.
+ they are selling Enner Valencia, so they got enough for Bacca.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Saw this come up on my Twitter feed. Although it would help us, I can't say I agree with it. You should earn your place.

It would instantly help us, yes. See http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2534929#post2534929 to continue the discussion.

And I agree with it also. If this weren't done, the big teams would've just formed the Super League and ruined the CL. Fans want to see Milan, Chelsea, United etc in the CL every season. Fans should drive football, not a sense of fairness.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Better not be more than 10m + Matri for Pavogol

Niang, Lapadula & Pavoletti CF
Cuadrado, Jack, Suso & Niang for the wings

GdS report that Fassone (our next CEO) is already working. He's trying to get 15m so we can sign 'an eu' midfielder ASAP. IIRC Viola want 15m for Badelj. That'd be a nice move.

Ehsan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Super league and anything of the kind is silly and only serve to cater to the commoder generation of twitter fans.

It's disgusting.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
********** report that Milan's alternative to Badelj is the 23 year old Turkish midfielder Ozyakup

This guy is supposed to be the next big thing. Highly rated

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
What about the fans of lesser teams such as Bologna, Leicester or Mallorca?

They should follow Milan too.

(I'm obviously talking in number terms here.)

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Indeed. If were getting a striker it should be Gab. Otherwise that money could be better spent elsewhere. G doesn't have as much control in this market as he usually does so thats our saving grace. I think the media is just spinning things because they know his tendencies

That would be the absolute best out come. Sell bacca for 30. Get gabbiandini for 25. Gabbiandini is so criminally underrated. If he were brazilian or argentine people would have been talking about him in the same breath as dybala. Not saying he's as good as dybala but he has massive potential and could be as good as dybala in the near future. I consider him the best Italian striker at the moment. He's the only reason why i would consider selling bacca. If napoli are smart, they should bet on him for the after higuain.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That would be the absolute best out come. Sell bacca for 30. Get gabbiandini for 25. Gabbiandini is so criminally underrated. If he were brazilian or argentine people would have been talking about him in the same breath as dybala. Not saying he's as good as dybala but he has massive potential and could be as good as dybala in the near future. I consider him the best Italian striker at the moment. He's the only reason why i would consider selling bacca. If napoli are smart, they should bet on him for the after higuain.

he just got 4 goals and an assist vs monaco, they only sell him if they sign icardi. Milik looked really good to i think in the end they will keep those 2

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sell Bacca/DeS/L.Adriano = 70ME

Bring in:
Bazoer 25ME
Ziyech 15ME
Tielemans 20ME
Cuadrado 10ME + obligation to buy 15ME

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
********** report that Milan's alternative to Badelj is the 23 year old Turkish midfielder Ozyakup

This guy is supposed to be the next big thing. Highly rated

Paredes not plan B anymore?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Unless Ozkayup has a German passport, he's surely non-eu, isn't he?

And it's a good decision to give all top 4 leagues 4 spots.

I will never understand people who don't want Milan in the CL for whatever reason. "We shouldn't be in the CL unless we win the Scudetto", "if we finish 4th we don't deserve it"

We have teams like fucking Plzen and Anorthosis playing in the CL group stages and you'd rather that than Milan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule