Not open for further replies.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
conte played 343 almost whole time with chelsea.

we actually have squad for this formation (ofc we need better mid) but can't say that i'm happy about that :rolleyes:
on the other hand, conte will make it great, i suppose.

caldara romagnoli RR
conti kessie X X
suso higuain hakan

Suso needs to play really wide, not semi-wide, though. I hope they don´t attempt to try Suso in a 3 at the back formation, that won´t go well.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
I am giddy with excitement

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keep in mind with Caldara instead of Bonucci Milan will save 10M+ in wages after tax

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If Leo can swap Leo for Caldara plus cash and sign Higuain or Cavani as plan B then it will already be a 10/10 mercato. Especially with the 100/10 ownership + management mercato we just had. Either one of Higuain or Cavani and we're golden.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure we were near the top in chances created last season, if not at the top.

This is true

we create a lot, but had no one to finish them off or score in difficult situations other than cutrone saving our ass

higuain would give us so much, would be pretty confident of top 4 with him. dont care if we're paying 50m for a 30yo who has 3 years in him, UCL is too important and hes a top CF

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Predicting lineups in the middle of the night of the long knives isn't a good idea.

acmHR

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Kaká, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Silva around 35m
Suso around 35m
Locatelli around 12-15m
Rodriguez around 20m
Reina around 5m
Bacca around 15m
Kalinic around 20m
Plus whatever Elliott give to spend.

Not difficult right?
giphy.gif

Don't know many guys here take the euphoria train and want to do another year zero. As far as I rememer (and I have watched every single Milan match last year unfortunately 😁), what we need to do is keep the good parts and imrove what has not been good. Looking at the second part of the season where the team started getting results, it could be seen that our most problematic parts were strikers and non-attacking minded left full back.

I know that we were missing fantazista in midfield, a 'real' left winger, alternative for Suso etc but looking at priorities I would say forementioned two positions are in desperate need of enforcement.

If you have static winger as Calhanoglu, you need an overlapping fullback to complement it, and when you create chances as we have created for example vs Juve and Roma at home, you need top striker to finish it.

Therefore, I think Higuain and Caldara (Bonucci replacement) will improve us defensively and make us more dangerous in final third. we will be forced to have a bit more creativity in midfield as we won't get any more Bonucci long balls, AND despreately we need a FB who can overlap the left flank with Calha (maybe this Laxalt guy, don't know)

ONLY THEN we should focus on fixing the following priorities...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't know many guys here take the euphoria train and want to do another year zero. As far as I rememer (and I have watched every single Milan match last year unfortunately 😁), what we need to do is keep the good parts and imrove what has not been good. Looking at the second part of the season where the team started getting results, it could be seen that our most problematic parts were strikers and non-attacking minded left full back.

I know that we were missing fantazista in midfield, a 'real' left winger, alternative for Suso etc but looking at priorities I would say forementioned two positions are in desperate need of enforcement.

If you have static winger as Calhanoglu, you need an overlapping fullback to complement it, and when you create chances as we have created for example vs Juve and Roma at home, you need top striker to finish it.

Therefore, I think Higuain and Caldara (Bonucci replacement) will improve us defensively and make us more dangerous in final third. we will be forced to have a bit more creativity in midfield as we won't get any more Bonucci long balls, AND despreately we need a FB who can overlap the left flank with Calha (maybe this Laxalt guy, don't know)

ONLY THEN we should focus on fixing the following priorities...

The only guys I mentioned that start are Suso and RR.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i watch options for LB and there is kurzawa, marcos alonso, telles, wendell, danny rose and that's it, good players who could be available.

maybe even theo hernandez from r. madrid wouldn't be bad if we will play with wing backs.
tbh never watch him but he couldn't end in madrid if he's bad, right:D his bro is good as well but atletico won't sell him.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We gonna play 3 at the back with no pre-season as Conte will arrive late?
Finish at 6th once again.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i watch options for LB and there is kurzawa, marcos alonso, telles, wendell, danny rose and that's it, good players who could be available.

maybe even theo hernandez from r. madrid wouldn't be bad if we will play with wing backs.
tbh never watch him but he couldn't end in madrid if he's bad, right:D his bro is good as well but atletico won't sell him.

Lucas Digne, Emerson Palmeiri are not in their team plans as well.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The summer results on this US tour will probably suck seeing that our transfer window started so late. So no need to panic. A lot of coming and going will happen in the next few weeks.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suso needs to play really wide, not semi-wide, though. I hope they don´t attempt to try Suso in a 3 at the back formation, that won´t go well.

we really don't need Suso imo

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Okay I just woke up and wow

- I was opposed to selling Bonucci to Juve but bringing in Caldara for him would be unbelievable. Caldara & Romagnoli will be our key defenders for 10+ years. Having Donnarumma, Conti, Caldara & ROMAGNOLI in our defense? That’s the national team right there for the next decade

- Higuain if he comes also, I was also opposed to this but this man will shoot us into a top 4 spot, guaranteed top 3 in the goal scoring charts and once he’s done Cutrone will take over.

- Conte? I mean I love Gattuso but Conte is one of the worlds best coaches and this time last year I had him right at the top. Gattuso should stay at the club, he would be fantastic to keep around woth Conte. As much as I love Rino, I hope this goes though too.

Get this deal done tonight for Caldara I’m sick of hearing Bonucci wants out

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Look at it as a 3 year project.

Year 1: new management, manager and players: We will improve and attempt to finish top 4
Year 2: more new players, finish top 4
Year 3: advance to knockout round of CL

Build from there.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Silva around 35m
Suso around 35m
Locatelli around 12-15m
Rodriguez around 20m
Reina around 5m
Bacca around 15m
Kalinic around 20m
Plus whatever Elliott give to spend.

Not difficult right?
giphy.gif

+ 5m Bertofodder
+ 5m Gomez
+ 5m Monty/Abate/Antonelli/Vergara/Simic/Mauri combined
+ 3m Gabriel

Halilovic can also fuck off for a 1m.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Gattuso did well, he surprised anyone I think. But Conte is a coach on another level. We need to stop doing favours to our legend and focus on what’s best for us. I’m happy with the decision of the board because it shows real ambition. I’m positive that Gattuso doesn’t need to worry about his future at all.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Look at it as a 3 year project.

Year 1: new management, manager and players: We will improve and attempt to finish top 4
Year 2: more new players, finish top 4
Year 3: advance to knockout round of CL

Build from there.

:)

for the first time since Kaka's return, I will buy a Milan jersey :)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@PBPcalcio
#Milan
#Riso sta parlando e mediando con la juve per la situazione #Caldara.
Ribadisco quanto detto prima: c'è un'ok di massima dei 3 giocatori.

Riso (Caldara's agent) is mediating the Caldara deal with Juve. All 3 players (Bonucci, Caldara, Higuain have given their ok)

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conte took Juve from 7th to scudetto

he can take over the night before the first matchday for all I care

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Sportsmediaset: Bonucci-Caldara...we're there. Juve will get 10 million euros further as compensation. Higuain will be negotiated for separately.

Mannnnnn :lol: Leo Leo Leooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule