Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Grazie Seedorf for all your hard work! Good luck with Botafogo :star:

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
=Why did it take all this time?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Goodbye Seedorf, thanks for the good memories and I hope he can one day return as a technical director of some sort.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Thank you Seedorf for everything, really made us proud.....we hope to see you in Milan management in the future.

Amazing player....you will be missed

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
come back soon (for a non-playing role) Captain Clarence! :thumbsup:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ciao Ciao Grande Willy Wonker.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Bye bye and good luck.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Seedorf still has the most technique in out midfield #Fact

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
@************: SEEDORF: "You'll know my future soon, in the next days, I can say that I've not received so many offer like the press says"

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Milanello: Seedorf: "I'm really sad that I'm leaving Milan because Milan truly is a family." #MilanFamily #FamigliaRossonera

@************: SEEDORF: "If I wanted to stay we'd have found an agreement for a renew, but I decided that I was leaving, thinking in my future"

@Milanello: Seedorf: "I will continue to play football in another team. I will take all the time that I need to make the best decision for me."

@************: SEEDORF: "I asked Galliani for tips, because I'll continue my career in another place, but with the prospective of returning"

@************: SEEDORF: "I leave a family, and people that I was with for 10 years, for more days and hours that my own family!"

@Milanello: Seedorf: "In my heart, I will keep all the people that I've met at Milanello. Milanello was my home for all these years."

@Milanello: Seedorf: "In my heart, I will also keep the memories from San Siro when we played Manchester United in 2007."

@Milanello: Seedorf: "The 2007/2007 season was the most difficult for me. That night vs. Man. United at San Siro there was an incredible atmosphere."

@************: SEEDORF: "That was the most difficult season for me at Milan, the stadium gave you an incredible support"

@Milanello: Seedorf: "I had 10 intense years with Milan. Those years went by quickly as they were positive seasons."

@Milanello: Seedorf: "I thank the president, Galliani, and everyone who works at Milanello."

@Milanello: Seedorf: "I thank the Milanisti. I hope to say goodbye to them in a manner that they deserve."

@Milanello: Seedorf: "I also thank all the Italian journalists that I've met in the 13 years that I've played in Italy."

Av6D-bxCAAEJ3xZ.jpg

@************: SEEDORF: "I leave a Milan that want's to remain competitive, we have to build a new team like we had a couple of years ago"

@Milanello: Seedorf: "It's necessary for Milan to create a squad like the one that we had a few years ago."

@************: SEEDORF: "Milan's DNA will be important for staying in the top of Italy and Europe. The board has experience in facing this moments"

@************: SEEDORF: "The new me? I don't want to compare me with other, there are many talents out there" >>

@************: << "But for winning what people like Mladini and Costacurta you need sacrifices."

@Milanello: Galliani: "The number 10 shirt will be given to Zlatan Ibrahimovic."

@************: SEEDORF: "I hope to see other talents, even the youngsters that we've at Milan have the character of arriving to the top and staying there"

@************: SEEDORF: "I told Ibra that he had all the quality for being Milan's #10"

Av6HBeYCMAAiZpS.jpg

@************: GALLIANI: "Us, the managers will have to work for creating a team like the one that won the CL in 2007. Only Ambrosini is stilll here"

@************: GALLIANI: "We never had so many important goodbyes like we had this year"

@************: GALLIANI: "We never had so many important goodbyes like we had this year"

@************: GALLIANI: "We need a new midfielder for the next season, we had Sulley's injury and we already covered it with Constant"

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Thank You, Clarence! The Senatore of Senatori. May you reach your UEFA/FIFA president ambition as soon as possible! (And then favour Milan in the pots)

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Maybe one day just for fun Seedorf will read forums or something, so:

THANK YOU SEEDORF!!

Absolutely pure class player!

Clarence Seedorf, making Barca's midgets get embarrassed since 1996! :star:

GRAZIE!!!!

One of the best midfielders I've seen in my life!

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Arrivederci, Clarence!! :')

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Thank You, Clarence! The Senatore of Senatori. May you reach your UEFA/FIFA president ambition as soon as possible! (And then favour Milan in the pots)

+1

Whip BLATini out of the picture with your massive dick.

Clarence for uefa president nauw!!! :o

Bye big dick big game playa ... Ole Clarence!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
21/06/2012 Hail Seedo & SEEDORF: HEAD ALWAYS HELD HIGH

Clarence Seedorf, a Milan mountain in terms of victories and conduct. But especially in terms of charisma and personality.

MILANO – Today at 12.00 in the heart of Milan, from the Trophy Room at Milan Headquarters in Via Turati, Clarence Seedorf will speak to the press (the conference is live on Milan Channel).

His career, until 12.00 today, has been important, especially in the Rossoneri shirt.

Clarence made his Milan debut in the second half of the home match against Slovan Liberec in a Champions League preliminary round on August 14th, 2002. It was his cross that led to Inzaghi’s goal that broke the deadlock.

In his first season at Milan, Seedorf won the Champions League and the Italian Cup. After which along came: European Super Cup and League title in 2003-2004, Italian Super Cup in 2004-2005, Champions League in 2006-2007, European Super Cup and World Club Cup in 2007-2008, League title in 2010-2011 and Italian Super Cup in 2011-2012.

Clarence made a total of 432 appearances for Milan, scoring 62 goals.

His record number of appearances was in 2006-2007 with 51.

His record number of goals was 10, both in 2006-2007 and 2007-2008

AND

Clarence Seedorf AC Milan in Via Turati salutes after ten seasons of victories and emotions: "I have been ten wonderful years, I do not know yet where to go."

MILAN - It 'started at 12.20 a press conference Clarence Seedorf in Via Turati in which the Netherlands will bid farewell to AC Milan.

It 'also the managing director Adriano Galliani , who opened the day celebrating one of history's great champions AC Milan: "Clarence has won 4 Champions League and a half, having won with Ajax, with Real Madrid, where he was winning even when he moved to Inter, twice with us.

Milan has often played well, as often happened when Seedorf played great. It 'a top world player, he played as midfielder and playmaker always excellent levels of . At Monaco in 2007 was decisive in a crucial match.

It was a long courtship to make it come from us. In 2002 we said yes, we started with the Liberec, that night we reported Costacurta in organic and bought Nesta, Milan, which was creating a Summit of the European rankings for five years.

It was a marvelous Milan. did not take a genius to figure out how strong: in quell'Ajax extraordinary, where there was Kluivert, I fell in love with him.

I think now he will do everything , is a person with many qualities, will do just as well the coach or the manager when he stops playing football.

Of the 2007 team that won the Champions League final in Athens is only Ambrosini, but Milan must go on.

He always knew manage these periods, although as ever this year the situation is complex: we will do our best to manage it.

There is still a midfielder Muntari got hurt and we replaced the fly with Constant. "

Then he takes the word Clarence : "I leave after 10 fantastic years, I came here at a delicate moment in my career, after thinking long and now I will do the same thing.

I'll have to evaluate many aspects, looking for a project that convinces me is what I'm doing.

I am very happy of how I lived my experience at Milan, were busy years, many seasons have passed away as fast as for all the good things in life.

I thank the President, Adriano Galliani, the staff, the people of Milanello, all the fans who hope to greet with dignity when the time comes. thank Italy, I've been here 13 years and had two children born here: there will always be a special bond, especially with the city of Milan.

It 'was a very important journey, half the my career I have lived in Milan with many comrades who have allowed me to be always competitive.

There was nothing premeditated, I had not decided anything until a few days ago: the choice of leaving AC Milan came only recently, the relationship is such that we would still have found a renewal agreement.

In addition to the professional relationship, I also asked for advice to Dr. Galliani in my life.

The perspective is to continue to maintain a professional relationship in the future, if there is a possibility.

I lived more time here at Milan than with my family for the past ten years. Now I can continue my career elsewhere, choosing among competitive.

But it will not be easy, I want to make the right choice. If we cry ends the game. Clarence has played 432 games with us, no foreigner has done better, they are incredible numbers. But we must go forward. "

Still Seedorf: " I always think about the future, I like new experiences, the company has always been an atmosphere and a peaceful relationship.

In my course now I have to make this choice, the time has come. Photographs symbol? Milanello, the lives of everyday people who work around Milan.

Then Milan-Manchester United in 2007: I've never seen a San Siro so, crazy energy, union never seen before, there I saw Milan at its maximum capacity.

I leave a team that is struggling to remain competitive in Italy and Europe, in a difficult economic time for everyone.

I think just take time to find the team a few years ago, we sobno generations pass but Milan will remain at the top everywhere.

It 'in its DNA. I will always be close to Milan where we will need my help, a support.

We will find you soon guys who knew how to suffer as it has for Maldini, Costacurta, Cafu.

The jersey number 10? I'm happy to go Ibra, has the talent to honor the best. I think to play two more years, I'm fine: run forward in time now it is useless to think about the next steps of my life.
"

Grande Seedo :star:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
WHEN Clarence becomes UEFA then FIFA president, I bet the first big change he will make is to reduce the schedule of European football clubs. He's mentioned many times that there are just too many games nowadays, and hence, the quality of football has reduced as a result. I agree with him.

Grande Clarence :proud::star:

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Grazie Clarence, you're part of the rich history of this club.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Love you Clarence, You gave your all for the club. <3

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Must. Not. Cry. :cry:

tumblr_lpi79a49mY1qaid3h.gif

:lol:

Nice :D

and Seedorf, thank you for your greatness, even when booed you came back strong. Like many watching you make barca look silly

Absolutely love the bottom one. Is so fun to watch.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Goodbye Seedorf, thanks for everything..
You made me proud to be Surinamese.

Good luck !

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Grazie Clarence. Always a legend in my heart.

A man I'm proud to have watched. An inspiration

Schedule