zlatan-ibrahimovic-volvo-commercial-2-volvo-ad.jpg

images

Previous commode

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XVI

2nd!!!!!!!! Wuhuuuu

I want xhaka, tonelli, mahrez, gabriel barbosa, serge aurier

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
The Zommode where Ibra will Return

hopefully it will be a fodder free commode :thumbsup:

I want xhaka, tonelli, mahrez, gabriel barbosa, serge aurier

+ Dahoud

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Concratulations to MarioReality topping previous commode with 1125 posts. You're this edition Commodore Commode

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Xhaka will be gone to Man City as Yaya Tour? joined either us or Merda ;)

Yaya toure?
No thanks, he is so lazy lately and gives away a lot of possession.

Probably earned enough money or might even go to china for even more para

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boateng came out with a book.....

Why the fuck would anyone buy that over Ibra, Pirlo and other legendary players?

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romagnoli no longer has fever, but he did not train today as a precaution. [Sky Italia]

Kucka has fully recovered, and could start against Napoli. [Sky Italia]

Milan have fired 281 shots this season (138 on target, 143 off target), which is the 3rd most, behind Juve & Napoli.

Insigne & Pjanic have scored the most goals from outside the box across the Top5 European Leagues this season.

CblPbT-UMAAt2CK.jpg:large

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Romagnoli no longer has fever, but he did not train today as a precaution. [Sky Italia]

Kucka has fully recovered, and could start against Napoli. [Sky Italia]

Thanks.

Again, milanista_ could have been the first to post this positive piece of news. But he primes his fingers only for bad news.

Why milanista_? Why?:(

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
12PM - Romagnoli has fever

4PM - Romagnoli no longer has fever

did they keep him in the sun and forget about it ?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
12PM - Romagnoli has fever

4PM - Romagnoli no longer has fever

did they keep him in the sun and forget about it ?

One paracetamol and it worked :thumbsup:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Romagnoli had a fever?
I prescribed an avocado and icecubes.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Franco Baresi basically just confirmed that Berlusconi is back to spending, and will return Milan back to its glory days.

Do RnB'ers know who that is, or should I explain it to you? He was before the Ibra era.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Early post.

Good things should come.

And who the hell is Barsi? Wasn't he the one killed at the start of The Godfather?

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
fuck that Jonathon Tah is a monster. would be an amazing addition to the team however there is no way in hell that he goes anywhere bar Bayern. So if the rumours of him going there are true...then who is leaving Bayern....I'm thinking Martinez or Benatia. both would be very good additions for whoever gets them.

I'm thinking that if N'kolou hasn't extended at Marseille or committed anywhere else we could get him, Mammana and Vangioni for a combined transfer fee of what ...10 million. then get rid of Mexes, and Zapata Paletta (who won't stick around to be depth) and loan Ely and defence is far improved. theoretically with Abate and DES for rb...Antonelli and Vangioni for LB and Alex, Mammana, N'kolou and Romagnoli for CB.

there's also some potential longevity in that backline bar Alex and allows us to free up some funds to go out and secure the midfielders we need. I know Vasquez is an option but I'm just worried we'll end up paying a fee that stops further purchases. for the right price though El Ghazi, Witsel and Vasquez improves our midfield and again with ElGhazi in particular gives us a youth project player. then sell Poli..FFS sell him let Boateng go and loan out Mauri and done.

upfront is gonna be interesting. we love going full ****** on strikers but you'd have to say by seasons end we have only Bacca and Niang as I think Adriano,Balotelli and Menez are gone. I expect at least 2 players will come in if all three go.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Franco Baresi basically just confirmed that Berlusconi is back to spending, and will return Milan back to its glory days.

Do RnB'ers know who that is, or should I explain it to you? He was before the Ibra era.

don't even laugh...I was talking to an English guy the other day who was in his late 20's and professed to know all there is to know about football and when I mentioned Baresi his answer was ... 'was he that guy that played at West Brom". shortly after he said this I killed him. seemed the most obvious thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.