Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
At the very least it would mean that we don't have to sell our promising youngsters on co ownership to guarantee them playing time....

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I read it on figc.com a while ago, it's still very early (probably only an idea at the moment), but we can hope.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Donnarumma did a great game this week end. He has been much criticized in recent times, I wonder if the things are getting better or if he was just in a great day.
More informations ?

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Donnarumma did a great game this week end. He has been much criticized in recent times, I wonder if the things are getting better or if he was just in a great day.
More informations ?
Donnarumma is great in Gubbio from first season until now. He only has missed chance to Nazionale recently B:star::star::star::star:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
More informations ?

Mattia Graffiedi scored the winning goal in that game.
Very few will get what it means/is all about.
This was problably the first time I read his name since 2001. I was kinda shocked.

I expect to see goals from Luca Saudati and Gianni Comandini soon.

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mattia Graffiedi scored the winning goal in that game.
Very few will get what it means/is all about.
This was problably the first time I read his name since 2001. I was kinda shocked.

I expect to see goals from Luca Saudati and Gianni Comandini soon.

I totally forgot about him. I thought he was in Triestina.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Donnarumma is great in Gubbio from first season until now. He only has missed chance to Nazionale recently B:star::star::star::star:

surprised that the other keeper on the U-21 Serie B team is Fiorillo. he was once considered the biggest goal keeping talent in Italy and really hasnt done much recently... although he is only 21 and much can change

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fossati, De Sciglio, and Beretta all feature for the Italy Under-20 in their 1-0 win over Italy B.

B Italia: Seculin, Pucino (dal 46’ Malomo), Cappelletti, Alcibiade (dal 46’ Carini), Regini, Paghera (dal 46’ Guitto), Maiello (dal 37’ Doninelli), Viola, Bellomo (dal 46’ Biraghi), Giacomelli (dal 46’ Martignago), Immobile. A disp.: Fantasia. All.: Massimo Piscedda
Italia Under 20: Iacobucci (dal 46’ Venturi), De Sciglio, Suagher (dal 46’ Fonte), Camporese, Possenti (dal 62’ Donnarumma), Bianchi (dal 46’ Fossati), Molina, Minotti (dal 62’ Spezzani), Falcone (dal 62’ Fischnaller), Sansone (dal 46’ Beretta), De Luca. All.: Luigi Di Biagio.

De Luca scored Italy's Under-20 goal. Fossati gave the assist (corner) .

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Great news ! I believe a lot in him, he's very talented et we have invest a lot of money (between 3 and 5M€). An other year in loan (Serie B) and if he confirms we will have to repatriate.

Last edited:

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Charbel said:
Fossati, De Sciglio, and Beretta all feature for the Italy Under-20 in their 1-0 win over Italy B.

B Italia: Seculin, Pucino (dal 46’ Malomo), Cappelletti, Alcibiade (dal 46’ Carini), Regini, Paghera (dal 46’ Guitto), Maiello (dal 37’ Doninelli), Viola, Bellomo (dal 46’ Biraghi), Giacomelli (dal 46’ Martignago), Immobile. A disp.: Fantasia. All.: Massimo Piscedda
Italia Under 20: Iacobucci (dal 46’ Venturi), De Sciglio, Suagher (dal 46’ Fonte), Camporese, Possenti (dal 62’ Donnarumma), Bianchi (dal 46’ Fossati), Molina, Minotti (dal 62’ Spezzani), Falcone (dal 62’ Fischnaller), Sansone (dal 46’ Beretta), De Luca. All.: Luigi Di Biagio.

De Luca scored Italy's Under-20 goal. Fossati gave the assist (corner) .

I still can't figure Fossati. He supposed to be "the next big thing" but he was loaned in the third league and even there he is nothing special. At the other side he is called in U 20.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
theacmilanblog TheACMilanBlog
Cristante and Iotti have been called up for the Under-17 Italian National team. #Forza Milan!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The primavera lost 2-1, but still made it to the semi-final because of the aggregate.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:( Giovanissimi Nazionali lose against Inter 2-1 :(

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
YOUTH TIM CUP: MILAN-ROMA SEMI-FINAL DATES
The dates have been set for Milan against Roma in the semi-final of the Youth TIM Cup
It will be a fascinating semi-final in the Youth TIM Cup for 2011-12 when Milan meet Roma. The Rossoneri will be out for revenge after losing to the same side in the last eight last season. The first leg will be at Trigoria on January 18th with the return at CS Vismara on the 31st.

makaritoru

Primavera
Reaction score
New injury to central defender Ricardo Ferreira AC Milan Primavera. The Portuguese, who already had earlier in the season had some physical problems, has sprained knee with involvement of the medial collateral and, according to initial diagnosis made by the medical team AC Milan, the period where you will have to stop is approximately two months.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=68951

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
David Domej, young austrian international (U17) could sign in january. He spent a conclusive test earlier this year but was unable to sign because of his young age.

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yes, i read something about domej joining us but he was too young , he is 1996 i think so he can come in the january transfer window in the the earliest ...

austrian papers regard him highly ...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Calvano will return for the recovery of training tuesday
54.gif

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David Domej is apparently a CB.

Kingsley Boateng called up for the Under-18 squad.

Last edited:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
A LOOK AT THE YOUTH SECTOR WITH FILIPPO GALLI
Galli: "Here’s how we make the players of the future. I’m happy with the continual first team debuts.”
The Christmas break provides an opportunity for an analysis of the Rossoneri youth sector with Filippo Galli.

We’ll start with a look at the performances of the more important teams. All three of them are playing good football.

“Even though he results speak for themselves, I think that we have to aim even higher. We always play to win but for the youth sector, the players’ growth is important as well. The important thing is to have a more constant supply if players that Allegri can count on for the first team. Looking at the three main team, the Primavera, the Allievi Nazionali and the Giovanissimi Nazionali, I can say that they’re doing well and are getting results through playing good football.”

More players are getting through to the first team. This year it was Ganz, De SCiglio and Cristante.

“In Prague, Milan had already passed through to the next round, so it was a particular situation. Allegri had the courage to start with De Sciglio and to put Cristante on the pitch. This is important for us. The fact that these players can train with the first team means they can get the necessary experience that they wouldn’t get training with the youth teams.

Let’s talk about the youth team structure which is forward looking and similar to the first team set up.

“As far as the fitness levels go, we have the Milan Lab at the Vismara sports centre which is an exceptional asset. We also have technical labs for the various age groups and playing positions. All performances are monitored, all training sessions and matches and based on the data gathered, we can make individualised regimes for each player. This is an important aspect of the youth team set up and it’s all geared towards helping the players grow. There has been considerable investment. Dr. Costa is currently working on a deal to get the Vismara sports centre solely for us which would improve the work done from all points of view.

Can you explain what Generation Milan is?

“Generation Milan is focused on players that we think will be positive players in the future. No one is cut out from it and that gives it added value. Currently we have 28 coaches who work exclusively for the 10 teams in the youth sector. All work done at Vismara by Milan Lab and Generation Milan is integrated to produce future footballers.

Finally a word on the increased levels of media attention. Some of these players are being followed as if they’re already first team players.

“I’m happy with the increased visibility. It comes from the good work done by the club’s communication people and the people who look to inform the public at large. I was disappointed by some of the reactions to De Sciglio’s performance in Prague but that’s part of the game. Anyway, I think that these players, who are the future of football, deserve more attention from the media at large.

http://www.acmilan.com/en/teams/youth_teams_news/138087

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Piscitelli, De Sciglio, Ely, Carmona, Valoti and El Shaarawy were called for the Dubai Football Challenge
fete.gif