The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really hard to keep up with Milan news right now due to personal life, anyone willing to get me up to date?

We signed Piatek? Moncada & Leo looking for kids? We signed anyone else? We scudetto yet?

Piatek is official, presentation tomorrow 1pm (24.01).

Djalo and Abanda kids are apparently done deal but not yet official.

Nothing new about LW, media still chewing the same old stories about Bergwijn, Carrasco, Groeneveld and Djenepo

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sign Tonali now but take him in June.

Get a LW, Bergwijn or Carrasco now.

We are ok in the midfield for the 2nd half of the year with Biglia coming back soon.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We don’t want that midget sensi.. wtf. Leonardo behave

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Piatek is official, presentation tomorrow 1pm (24.01).

Djalo and Abanda kids are apparently done deal but not yet official.

Nothing new about LW, media still chewing the same old stories about Bergwijn, Carrasco, Groeneveld and Djenepo

Thank you, welcome kurwa9

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
No, lets not sign Tonali bc Mbaka is starting to be wc again. Lol. Sorry, Milan10, thats gonna stay with you for a few weeks.

Mbaka will never be the same player in Italy that he was in Monaco. Why? The football is different. In italy you need to be half a Bobby Fischer to make it in calcio.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Caldara and Biglia back when? Feb??

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
No, lets not sign Tonali bc Mbaka is starting to be wc again. Lol. Sorry, Milan10, thats gonna stay with you for a few weeks.

Mbaka will never be the same player in Italy that he was in Monaco. Why? The football is different. In italy you need to be half a Bobby Fischer to make it in calcio.

Milan10 is right. There are more pressing needs.

Statistically speaking. Baka is the best mid in Italy right now.

Now I know you let your eyes do the judgement . Please tell me bakayoko isn’t bossing the midfield battles?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan10 is right. There are more pressing needs.

Statistically speaking. Baka is the best mid in Italy right now.

Now I know you let your eyes do the judgement . Please tell me bakayoko isn’t bossing the midfield battles?

Middle of the park IS our pressing need. Bigly is old and will fuck off soon... ppl arent crazy abt him in the 1st place. Barella one cud argue is not a need right now bc of Kessie... Tonali? We absolutely need that profile.

Abt Mbaka, saw this last match (highlights) and I liked that one block he did. He almost scored an own goal with another attempted block which $ got his hands on just in time... rest was meh... I saw this one kick where he just hoofed it away in a area where there were more Genoa players without looking. Mbaka is a player you bring on to protect a 2/3 nil lead... he is a bull in a china shop

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
‪Carrasco currently earns €10m per year, right?‬

Yeah I prefer Bergwijn as well but surely these money hungry China exports know that they aren’t going back to Europe and earning that money. The whole point of going to China is the $$$ and if you want out and want glory again (and national team selection) you have to sacrifice the money. To think he’s going to get more than 3 or 4 mill in a good non premier league team is crazy.

He might think otherwise.. If he does he’s an idiot

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Middle of the park IS our pressing need. Bigly is old and will fuck off soon... ppl arent crazy abt him in the 1st place. Barella one cud argue is not a need right now bc of Kessie... Tonali? We absolutely need that profile.

Abt Mbaka, saw this last match (highlights) and I liked that one block he did. He almost scored an own goal with another attempted block which $ got his hands on just in time... rest was meh... I saw this one kick where he just hoofed it away in a area where there were more Genoa players without looking. Mbaka is a player you bring on to protect a 2/3 nil lead... he is a bull in a china shop

Re-watch the Genoa match. Bakayoko is in incredible form.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Re-watch the Genoa match. Bakayoko is in incredible form.

I dont doubt you... but c'mon, not gonna sacrifice Tonali bc Mbaka is in form... form is temporary.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
I dont doubt you... but c'mon, not gonna sacrifice Tonali bc Mbaka is in form... form is temporary.

So Tonali is class? Cmon, mate. I want him too, but let's not pretend like it's the end of the world if we don't sign him. We have Baka at least, and Biglia can be an okay cover. On the other hand, we have nobody even remotely decent on our left flank. Priorities.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bakayoko is performing now, in Serie A. He performed in CL in the past.
If Bakayoko keeps performing, buy him towards the end of the season.
Then sort out LW, LB, CM, if they're not sorted yet.
Only then look at some unproven kid from Serie B that could very well become a complete flop, like so many teenage sensations before him

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but let's not pretend like it's the end of the world if we don't sign him.

If we sign Tonali today... tomorrow he will walk into our starting lineup. Lupaq, Tonali, Kessie.

That will be our best middle 3. Sign Tonali... or dish out big bucks for an Isco or SMS/Ruben

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If we sign Tonali today... tomorrow he will walk into our starting lineup. Lupaq, Tonali, Kessie.

That will be our best middle 3. Sign Tonali... or dish out big bucks for an Isco or SMS/Ruben

Kessie :lol: if he’s around next summer I’ll buy you his jersey as a token of appreciation and respect.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Do you watch Milan matches? I’m asking seriously.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's dumb but he is a solid box-to-box player with good stamina... guy is like bumper cars. Rather him than Mbaka who looks lost at times

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ok, now you're trolling.
Not even the best scouts in the world can say whether Tonali can perform in Serie A right now.
Yet you've only watched a couple of youtube highlights and already concluded that he could immediately push our by far most in form player we've had in years out of the starting eleven....
Kkkkkkkkkk

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I said lets get Barella and sell Kessie but forum almost exploded.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vb9 one of those people that farts in public and thinks himself provocative

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok, now you're trolling.
Not even the best scouts in the world can say whether Tonali can perform in Serie A right now.
Yet you've only watched a couple of youtube highlights and already concluded that he could immediately push our by far most in form player we've had in years out of the starting eleven....
Kkkkkkkkkk

"Far most in form player we've had in years"??? Go back 3 weeks and read wot posters had to say abt him.

These days... is there a massive difference in Serie A/B? Guy has talent you cant say he doesnt... rest he will need help with. Even Pirlo was a reject at one time. Alternative wud be to spend 80-100M on a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule