The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 27-01-2010, 12:39   #581
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astafjevs View Post
Not a chance. They'll all be taken by season ticket and Cuore Rossonero holders.
Hmm ... they really sell out the stadium without giving a chance to purchase them online? Clubs(concerts, events in general) usually have qvotas of how much they sell in which system. First the fans but the tickets are usually limited.

Granted if this was the case you would probably have to be online the very moment they go on sale but still ...

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 27-01-2010, 17:09   #582
kotb
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Granted if this was the case you would probably have to be online the very moment they go on sale but still ...
If I knew for sure there are going be some tickets available online I could check every 5 minutes
kotb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 17:40   #583
Astafjevs
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Hmm ... they really sell out the stadium without giving a chance to purchase them online? Clubs(concerts, events in general) usually have qvotas of how much they sell in which system. First the fans but the tickets are usually limited.

Well it will only be a small allocation, as it is an away game, so whether the stadium is sold doesn't really matter (unless you want to buy tickets and watch with the Romans).

For the low-interest home games, I think the system you described is similar to one they use, because it is always the same areas of the ground that are for sale. Big home games are naturally different, and get given to ST and Cuore Rossonero holders.

But an away game is a few thousand at most, and they will be snapped up by the hardcore ST holders. Also, I'm not sure they sell away games online to fans outside of Italy, because of the tightened security (indeed, this will be impossible with Tessera del Tifoso).
Astafjevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 19:49   #584
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Does somebody here has expierence with buying tickets at Milan point estero?
http://www.mpestero.com/

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 21:56   #585
steelmen91
Rookie

will the juve game on the last day of the season definetly be at 15 00 sunday?????
steelmen91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 22:00   #586
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmen91 View Post
will the juve game on the last day of the season definetly be at 15 00 sunday?????
Not definetely, but last seasons the whole round has been played at the same time ...

Signature

Old 27-01-2010, 23:02   #587
Iremilan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
Does somebody here has expierence with buying tickets at Milan point estero?
http://www.mpestero.com/
Ya - good service and reasonable prices too. I get my season ticket through them. I also got a ticket for the milan derby last sunday and a ticket for Milan-Man Utd game.

Once you order your ticket(s) they will send you an email with bank details to transfer the money. You then collect the tickets on the day of the match.
Iremilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:13   #588
snopp
Rookie

Default Milan - Juventus?

Hi,

I'm going to Milan May 14th and in that case I want to attend the match between Milan and Juventus May 16th. I've looked for tickets all around the internet, but can't find anything for a reasonable price. Does anyone have tips for me?

I'm Norwegian, if that has anything to say (and pardon my English)
snopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:50   #589
KingSheva
Senior Team Member

Hi all,

Been a while since i posted.

I'm planning on driving down to Manchester next wed in search of a couple of tickets before the big match.

Just a heads up to anyone who might be selling any tickets, i would be willing to meet up and buy the tickets from you for a 'reasonable price'.

If anyone knows where i might be able to source 2 tickets please let em know.

Many thanks in advance,

Forza Milan!
KingSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:13   #590
Iremilan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopp View Post
Hi,

I'm going to Milan May 14th and in that case I want to attend the match between Milan and Juventus May 16th. I've looked for tickets all around the internet, but can't find anything for a reasonable price. Does anyone have tips for me?

I'm Norwegian, if that has anything to say (and pardon my English)
Tickets have not gone on sale for this match yet - and won't go on sale until about 2 weeks before the game. Tickets will be hard to get because it's juventus and the last day of the season and we may still be in contention for the league.

Sometimes tickets go on sale on www.acmilan.com about two weeks before kick off - but unlikely for this game.

I get my tickets from www.mpestero.com. They are very resonable and charge: ticket price + 10. But again it will be about two weeks before they have tickets for sale.

I think you'll find it hard to get tickets at a reasonalbe price now.
Iremilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 22:48   #591
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Morgan Freeman, Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban

I just read on Football Italia that they are banning away fans from purchasing tickets for the Napoli game. Does that mean I can't purchase a ticket, even if I'm not a resident of Italy?
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 23:41   #592
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOneFive View Post
I just read on Football Italia that they are banning away fans from purchasing tickets for the Napoli game. Does that mean I can't purchase a ticket, even if I'm not a resident of Italy?
I don't think so. Maybe, considering your trip-mojo. But I think they just don't want the away fans to have fun in the train station so all official fan clubs are banned.

Signature

Last edited by Jasper; 18-03-2010 at 23:51.
Old 19-03-2010, 01:52   #593
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

There are many restrictions for this game:

- If you are a season-ticket holder you can obviously attend the game.
- If you are a Cuore Rossonero holder you can buy only a ticket for yourself.
- If you are resident in Lombardia and don't have a Cuore Rossonero you can buy one ticket.
- If you don't have a Cuore Rossonero and don't live in Lombardia you can't buy any tickets.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 02:31   #594
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Why ?
Mpestero offered me the tickets i informed for.

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 07:01   #595
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Morgan Freeman, Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban

Quote:
I don't think so. Maybe, considering your trip-mojo. But I think they just don't want the away fans to have fun in the train station so all official fan clubs are banned.
That would make sense. Thanks Jasper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post

- If you are resident in Lombardia and don't have a Cuore Rossonero you can buy one ticket.
- If you don't have a Cuore Rossonero and don't live in Lombardia you can't buy any tickets.
So it sounds like I don't have much hope then. I suppose I can still try to scalp some tickets outside and use the ticket name-change form.
Old 19-03-2010, 08:24   #596
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:

woww??? I never knew it is so hard to watch a Milan game
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 09:09   #597
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwa Milan View Post
woww??? I never knew it is so hard to watch a Milan game
It's only like this when there's a threat of fan violence, like when Napoli fans want to come to town.

I think I'm going to run down the street to an Intesa San Paolo and just hope for the best. They were about to sell me some tickets yesterday but I didn't have my passport with me.
Old 19-03-2010, 11:20   #598
Jasper
Maldini tier

Tough luck 615. Hope you can still get there somehow.

Signature

Old 19-03-2010, 20:13   #599
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

Quote:
So it sounds like I don't have much hope then. I suppose I can still try to scalp some tickets outside and use the ticket name-change form.
I'm sorry but they sell only non-transferable tickets for this game, so you can't change the name.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 08:06   #600
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Quote:
I'm sorry but they sell only non-transferable tickets for this game, so you can't change the name.
Damn. Thanks for the info, Claudia.

I suppose I'll just show up at the San Siro on Sunday and beg the ticket office.