MacedonianDevil

Primavera
Reaction score
PALIBRK Uros

Kranj (Slovenia) 22/03/1992

Milan to sign 15 year old Uros Palibrk?
Milan v Chelsea for teen star
Monday 3 March, 2008

Milan seem set to beat Chelsea to the signature of Slovenian striking starlet Uros Palibrk.

The 15-year-old is being tracked by a host of top European clubs and recently impressed on a successful trial with Chelsea.

But despite the Blues’ attempts to make his presence permanent, Palibrk is playing with Milan’s youth side and seemed settled after scoring the only goal in a friendly against Sampdoria.

“At Chelsea I trained for a week and played against Fulham and Swindon managing to score three goals,” Palibrk explained.

“But Milan wanted to see me in action and I must admit that Italy, besides Spain, has my favourite League.”

The prodigious hitman is currently owned by Slovenian outfit Triglav Kranj, but the club are ready to cash in their prized asset.

“We believe in Uros – he is a natural born goalscorer,” director Miran Subic stated.

“The fact that he scored in an important game for Milan is just further proof of his abilities and we all want the best for him.”

The Rossoneri are ready to begin talks over a transfer that would be completed in the summer.

HE IS NOW IN PRIMAVERA TEAM

Anyone know more for Uros? :)

MacedonianDevil

Primavera
Reaction score
i think he has been in the primavera for a year or so ..he scored a goal last year for them and last year he played mostly for berreti and was joint top scorer with 2 other guys ...if you want more detail i suggest you post in this thread:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8591

thank you :)
i know that last year he played some games for primareva...
how many goals he scored for berreti?
my opinion is that giancomo barreta and uros palibrk are milan future and maybe pierre aubameyang! :tongue:
(paloschi injured again :( :( :mad:)

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Napadač AC Milana prešao u Ištukovu Rijeku

Uroš Palibrk sa 15 godina potpisao je profesionalni ugovor sa Milanom

Uroš Palibrk (19), napadač Milana novi je fudbaler Rijeke, čiji je šef stručnog štaba naš Ivo Ištuk. Veliko pojačanje ekipi sa Kantride tokom vikenda trebalo bi se priključiti na pripremama u Međugorju.

„Palibrk je igrač sa velikim potencijalom i vjerujem da će talent pokazati i u našoj ekipi. Njegovim dolaskom na najboljem smo putu da riješimo problem sa postizanjem golova, a kojeg smo imali u prvom dijelu sezone“, istakao je Ištuk.

Palibrk sa 15 godina potpisao je profesionalni ugovor sa Milanom. U omladinskim selekcijama tima sa San Sira odigaro je 26 utakmica postigavši 15 pogodaka. Potom, nastupao je Triglav iz Kranja za koji je dao 50 golova. U Rijeku dolazi nakon što ga je Milan posudio italijanskom trećeligašu Viareggi.

U narednim danim bit će poznato i da li će predsjednik Pro Recca Gabriele Volpi kupiti Rijeku. Ukoliko se to desi ovaj klub ušao bi u finansijsku stabilnost, te mogao graditi tim za osvajanje trofeja u Hrvatskoj.

It's in croatian. Basically to cut a long story short it says he was loaned from Milan to Viareggi and than he'll play for Croatian NK Rijeka (my childhood club :proud:). No more details for now about the contract. There's this italian mini Berlusconi Volpi who is trying to buy Croatian club.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan just sent this guy to the Belgian club Lierse SK (kawashima's team) on loan

I'll be definetly supportering for him (well i hope he does something good)
2920296186.jpg

Meanwhile reports say that the Egyptian owner of Lierse SK, Samy Maged is lloking to become a feeder club of a European topclub (Milan??)

hot sauce, anyone? http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/Jupiler_Pro_League/120725_lierse_milan_speler_palibrk

Schedule