The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Today, 04:37   #25381
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
On an unrelated note, congrats to the RnB forums who passed 16,000 members earlier today.

Congrats
So in a week, RnB added 600 accounts?

Now 16,600+?!


Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:39   #25382
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Very dry sense of humor especially when you know shit about football. Stick to pretend being rich and cool.
Please apply for the Milan coaching position the next time it’s avaiable

You will have my full support and the support of the entire forum

I would like for you to utilize your expertise to improve Milan

Thank you


Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:43   #25383
Milan10
AC Milan Icon
 
Milan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Default

I really liked when you thought Montella was still managing Sevilla and then tried to back your way out of it lol
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:44   #25384
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I really liked when you thought Montella was still managing Sevilla and then tried to back your way out of it lol
Me too

Ask me the last time I’ve seen a la Liga match

I don’t think I’ve ever watched one in my life

I only watch Milan and occasionally other serie a matches

CL... don’t give a fuck


Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:32   #25385
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default

Rino better start showing some balls and bench Hakan, Musa, and Dollar. End of discussion.


Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:34   #25386
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon
 
AC Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Default

Should sell Bona and Hakan and buy Martial in January... Play Laxalt in midfield for the second half of the season or just buy a Bona replacement.... we can’t go to CL with these two as starters.


Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:01   #25387
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Lol muppets got carried away after a couple of easy wins against fodder clubs including rock bottom Chievo. And that's following 3 lacklustre draws against shit clubs. However, the minute we play a top side we get totally dominated and end up losing. But yeah, keep thinking Craptusso is the way forward and second coming of Guardiola

#GATTUSOOUT
#CONTEIN


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
An enhancer like acid, when used properly, is one of the greatest tools available to help expand your mind......a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for Salah, and that's a fact
Kojak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:22   #25388
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso
Default

This loss hurts so bad. Fuck the Donnarumma's.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:34   #25389
beegees
bathroom singer
 
beegees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Lol muppets got carried away after a couple of easy wins against fodder clubs including rock bottom Chievo. And that's following 3 lacklustre draws against shit clubs. However, the minute we play a top side we get totally dominated and end up losing. But yeah, keep thinking Craptusso is the way forward and second coming of Guardiola

#GATTUSOOUT
#CONTEIN
Conte has gone to Real Madrid.
It's too late already.

Sadly, when he was linked with us, media always mentioning his legal battle with Chelsea.
However, when he linked with Madrid... BOOM.. nothing. The issue is gone.
beegees is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:44   #25390
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

How to be Milan in the last 7 years and counting:

- Fire your coach
- Get some money.
- Buy some random players that can't possibly make a decent first 11 together.
- Give the job to a former Milan player who has a really shite record as a manager.
- Rinse and Repeat

FUCK!


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:34   #25391
forward
AC Milan Icon
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Siro
Default

#meltdown


Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:43   #25392
MilanBG
National Team Player
 
Join Date: May 2011
Default

Well, it all seems to be quiet. No issue at all, everything is fine.

We need a real coach NOW.
MilanBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:47   #25393
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Conte has gone to Real Madrid.
It's too late already.

Sadly, when he was linked with us, media always mentioning his legal battle with Chelsea.
However, when he linked with Madrid... BOOM.. nothing. The issue is gone.
Until he signs on the dotted line we’ve still got a chance. Just the other day I read an article linking him to us. But we’ve got to move fast. Craptusso’s had more than enough chances and shown his shortcomings over and over again whenever the going gets tough. Conte’s literally the only available top coach and missing out on him would be disastrous given his knack for reviving clubs and winning record especially in Italy.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
An enhancer like acid, when used properly, is one of the greatest tools available to help expand your mind......a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for Salah, and that's a fact
Kojak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:49   #25394
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Well, it all seems to be quiet. No issue at all, everything is fine.

We need a real coach NOW.
But but but we beat rock bottom Chievo, Greek Europa league farmers and shitty Sassuolo (who’s starters are our rejects e.g. Foddertang + Loca). Surely Gattuso deserves another multi-year contract extension?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
An enhancer like acid, when used properly, is one of the greatest tools available to help expand your mind......a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for Salah, and that's a fact
Kojak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:05   #25395
VooDooDoll
))<>((
 
VooDooDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Moon
Fav. Players: Diego Laxalt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
If Conte is so great... how come he has a negative h2h vs the WORST arsenal side during wnegers reign



Had all those players at his disposal... yet only won once in 8 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Arsene Wenger: I want to manage another top European club

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...european-club/
so wenger had 4W 3D 1L against top italian coach with shit arsenal squad ... and people want conte over wenger?? interesting


Signature


VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:17   #25396
beegees
bathroom singer
 
beegees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Until he signs on the dotted line we’ve still got a chance. Just the other day I read an article linking him to us. But we’ve got to move fast. Craptusso’s had more than enough chances and shown his shortcomings over and over again whenever the going gets tough. Conte’s literally the only available top coach and missing out on him would be disastrous given his knack for reviving clubs and winning record especially in Italy.
this was his latest news. About 2 hours ago:

REAL MADRID want Antonio Conte to replace Julen Lopetegui as manager at the Bernabeu - and the Italian’s lawyers are already at work on the deal.

beegees is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:23   #25397
nvdmrd
Senior Team Member
 
nvdmrd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Iran
Default



Ok
So our only options are zidane and wenger


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nvdmrd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:31   #25398
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Like I said let’s see what happens. Remember SMS had also signed for us only for the deal to fall through at the last minute. Besides, Daily Express is as shit a source as they come.

PS nice profile pic. I imagine that’s what my pal Burlesqoni looks like in real life


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
An enhancer like acid, when used properly, is one of the greatest tools available to help expand your mind......a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for Salah, and that's a fact
Kojak is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:32.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.