Francesco Totti

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
He is the only player in world football who I reckon is bigger than the club he plays for

he is literally as roma

If he is Roma, DiNatale is Udinese

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
shut up fool

images

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
why he cant do much in champions league?

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Serious? Hot damn!! :eek: City Treasure of Rome

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Yea it takes him to end of 2015/16 season

So just before he hits the big 40

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Prandelli would call 'fantastic' Totti

Cesare Prandelli has confirmed he would have to consider selecting Francesco Totti for the World Cup should the Roma idol continue to sparkle.

The No 10 hasn’t played for his country since the 2006 World Cup Final, but the 37-year-old is still pulling the strings for surprise Serie A leaders Roma.

“Players with great talent like Francesco, like Parma’s Antonio Cassano, are always under observation,” the Italy tactician stated on Monday.

“We’ll evaluate Totti a month before the World Cup. But a Totti like this is a player to talk about, to reflect upon, it is a fantastic Totti.

“If the World Cup was today then I would absolutely call him up, there is no doubt about that.”

The tactician admitted he had not held talks with the veteran forward, but underlined that Totti would have to be 100 per cent fit.

“I haven’t spoken to him about it, there is no need eight months before the event,” Prandelli continued.

“The priority is to get to the World Cup with 22 players who are in good shape. The athletic condition of players will be decisive.”

One player who has been selected for the squad ahead of the games against Denmark and Armenia is Mario Balotelli, an inclusion which has raised eyebrows given the CT’s code of ethics.

“I can’t add another punishment to a punishment,” the boss noted. “Had there not been a midweek round of League games then Balotelli would not be here.

“His three-match ban expired today, after yesterday’s Juventus-Milan, so that is why he has been selected.

“I have never called up a suspended player before. The rules are clear, I don’t see the need for controversies.”

Fiorentina striker Giuseppe Rossi has also returned to the set-up after missing most of the last two seasons through injury.

“Giuseppe is back after a long time being away. He’s recovered from injury even if he’s still suffering. I won’t put him under pressure, but I’m happy that he is once again with us.

“It is too early to say that he will be the favourite to play alongside Balotelli at the World Cup.”

Prandelli was also questioned on his future with suggestions that he won’t renew his contract once Brazil 2014 is over.

“There is no official decision to make right now and we’ll evaluate everything in March. The Federation directors and myself have been very clear and direct with each other.”

Italy have already qualified for next summer’s championship.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
352: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci/DDR, Chielini, Maggio/Candreva, Criscito/DES/Giach, Pirlo, DDR/Monto, Marchisio/Monto, Totti, Balo

Do it Prandelli!!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he shouldn't force the 3-5-2 when it only worked well against spain, italy play better with a 4-3-1-2 but he needs to find an alternative to montolivo at AM (not overrated diamanti)

maybe a 4-3-3 with ses and cerci on the wings.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Diamanti overrated? How dare you?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think he will go to WC

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
how can he go directly to the world cup and not play even a friendly or a qualifier game to see how he will fit in the formation?!?!

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Diamanti overrated? How dare you?

Overrated not. Wonderful player but is too inconsistent to construct your formation around. I like Diamanti as an impact-player coming from the bench when he's needed. Diamanti can decided matches only with set-pieces.

Italy can go down a bunch of paths; 3-5-2, 4-3-1-2, 4-2-3-1.

4-3-1-2 is really no option for me as Italy comes a bit short in having central attacking midfielders to really rely on.

I'd like 4-2-3-1 with De Rossi and Pirlo as pivots (monty, motta and verratti back-ups). Totti behind balotelli. Then for the left wing there is ses, giaccherini, insigne. right flank: cerci, candreva, diamanti.

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Rossi stays fit I dont think SeS will make it.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Diamanti strikes the ball better than anyone around in football ATM in my opinion

Anyway...

Cry my friends.....tears of joy

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
His preformance against Inter should remain safe.

@Dominate: you posted the same vid on the previous page

Last edited:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Ah fuck really

This thread moves so slow

Alwell #yolo
Oh and Wesley lock up that performance in the vault

ie Totti appreciation club

Last edited:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
This fodder does not deserve World Cup

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
His preformance against Inter should remain safe.

@Dominate: you posted the same vid on the previous page

Too good.

Would love to see him get called up to Brasil

Schedule