The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Barca deserved to go through on the first leg alone

Screenshot_20180305-205234_2.png

#Dominated

Lel. None of their shots were even clear cut lmao. Chelsea perfectly shut them down. Best defensive performance ever by chelsea.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Antony Martial is gettable. He'd be an awesome player for our left side or CF.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I hear you but Conti is the only player we have at the moment with genuine pace....having an attacker who can push and run is an asset we could do with.

Oh definitely agree. I'd be a fan of getting someone like Pulisic for the left side for that very purpose while keeping in mind he can play on the right too.

I think Antony Martial is gettable. He'd be an awesome player for our left side or CF.

That's another great pickup if he's available. I'd see him more as a winger for us but his versatility would mean we'd in theory get a good CF who can back Cutrone up without us actually putting a proven CF in front of his development :thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Perisic got voted the best winger in serie a. Wtf?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Playing for Porto since 2014/15, Spanish centre-back Iván Marcano (30), according to fichajes.com, has been targeted by AC Milan. Likely to leave Dragões as a free agent, former Villarreal, Rubin Kazan and Olympiakos player is tracked by Real Betis Sevilla and Valencia as well.

Already tracked by Chelsea and Juventus, Italian international centre-back Alessio Romagnoli (23) has been targeted by Real Madrid as well, according to OK Diario. Playing for AC Milan since 2015/16, former AS Roma and Sampdoria player (who recently revealed being a Lazio supporter, Reporter's Note) might be put up for sale on an about 45 million euros transfer fee.

Linked to Barcelona FC and Napoli as well, Portuguese international striker André Silva (22), according to latest rumours reported by Transfermarkt.de, has become a market suggestion for Everton as well. Purchased last summer, from Porto, on a 38 million euros fee, the 1995-born is living a not so fulfilling first season as an AC Milan player.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Already tracked by Chelsea and Juventus, Italian international centre-back Alessio Romagnoli (23) has been targeted by Real Madrid as well, according to OK Diario. Playing for AC Milan since 2015/16, former AS Roma and Sampdoria player (who recently revealed being a Lazio supporter, Reporter's Note) might be put up for sale on an about 45 million euros transfer fee.

steve-jobs-and-bill-gates.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Papers need to sell, they ain’t getting shit on milan performance so they will try to unsettle the environment by transfer rumors.

Typical cheap shot to destabilize the team. First Raiola and now all yellow press.

They are scared we get back on our feet because we are the only ones who matter to the rest of the world and juventus will have to step down from the aura of greatnsss Italian media are painting them with.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@AntoVitiello
Il mercato estivo termina il 18 agosto, grande novità @MilanNewsit

The summer transfer window will now close on August 18 in Serie A.

I think it's even earlier in England. Should make for more interesting summers and not everyone waiting around until the last day in August. Plus don't have to wait to get every new signing acclimated.

January transfer window will be now be over on January 19

How many commoders will give up the sport in protest?

GeorgeWeahJnr

Primavera
Reaction score
How does Suso go on the other wing? Maybe Suso LW conti RW could work when needing to change the game up with a bit of speed, but still keeping some Suso X factor with his crossing ability? I can’t remember him being tried on the left though

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I definitely want to see this guy on the wing. Calabria had been too good to lose his place based on seniority.
Conti has decent ideas when he attacks and even though he doesn't have the strength to push off defenders, he's good at making something with his dribbling.

Check out his work with Atalanta last season.
https://youtu.be/cHVAOUAqF1M

I just hope he hasn't lost his pace due to the ACL.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Conti on form is the real deal. Fast as hell. I've seen Conti also play on the left...if Im not seriousely wrong now... I thing with Atalanta vs Roma last year away...

No problem having many good fullbacks. Whats wrong with you... You will see a problem when Strinic plays hahahahah

All in all Im most interested what will Mirabelli do with CF in the summer. Above all. And how will this money shit end, can we finance the mercato or no etc.

Milan will not sell anyone, maybe Donna if he wants to go.

Also maybe Hakan can play what Bona does now, what do you think? Coz we need a winger that can go 1 on 1 and Hakan cant do that actually. That would make a huge difference. Great LW and great CF.

Not Depay.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Papers need to sell, they ain’t getting shit on milan performance so they will try to unsettle the environment by transfer rumors.

Typical cheap shot to destabilize the team. First Raiola and now all yellow press.

They are scared we get back on our feet because we are the only ones who matter to the rest of the world and juventus will have to step down from the aura of greatnsss Italian media are painting them with.

Thats why i really want rino to set EL as our main priority. We need to make statement in europe by beating these bunch of "self titled" big club in EL. I'm still remembering carlo days where we smack real madrid, man utd, liverpool, inter, juve, bayern, ajax left and right.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I see where this Conti-vs-Calabria-talks are coming fromg. However:

• Calabria right now is a beast. Period.
  • If that is what we can expect as Calabrias standard, he has everything to become worldclass. Period.
  • People who are trying to make Calabria of right now look mediocre probably would also have spoken badly about Cafu or Costacurta being mediocre or whatsoever back in Ancelotti days. The grass of the neighbour's garden is always greener than my grass type of people.
  • Every talk about Conti is hilarously premature. It's an entire season he's been out. No one knows if we we'll ever see Conti play again like he did before his injury. And if so, than not before august/september.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Sell kalinic buy Benzema

Cutrone and Andre Silva will develop wonderfully under a champion like Benzema

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Thats why i really want rino to set EL as our main priority. We need to make statement in europe by beating these bunch of "self titled" big club in EL. I'm still remembering carlo days where we smack real madrid, man utd, liverpool, inter, juve, bayern, ajax left and right.

Still very risky, Arsenal is easy for us, but kind of ATM will be really hard. They are 1 level above us atm. Btw they still have chance in their league so i hope they will lose focus in EL.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Playing for Porto since 2014/15, Spanish centre-back Iván Marcano (30), according to fichajes.com, has been targeted by AC Milan. Likely to leave Dragões as a free agent, former Villarreal, Rubin Kazan and Olympiakos player is tracked by Real Betis Sevilla and Valencia as well.

Linked to Barcelona FC and Napoli as well, Portuguese international striker André Silva (22), according to latest rumours reported by Transfermarkt.de, has become a market suggestion for Everton as well. Purchased last summer, from Porto, on a 38 million euros fee, the 1995-born is living a not so fulfilling first season as an AC Milan player.

You know the rumor is complete trash when they think Roma would be "put up for sale for 45 mil" You'd have to be all kinds of ******ed to think Romagnoli would go so cheaply. If Coutinho can go for 180 mil, Roma can go for twice that :lol:

How does Suso go on the other wing? Maybe Suso LW conti RW could work when needing to change the game up with a bit of speed, but still keeping some Suso X factor with his crossing ability? I can’t remember him being tried on the left though

Conti isn't the right pick for right winger. He is an attacking fullback but that's something entirely different. Suso on the left has a much harder time to set his left foot up to score. This is a net loss.

Guys, you need to chill on Conti. Man gets to work on his health and will be slowly worked back into the team. The answers to all these questions will come with time. If we have to play Conti and Calabria, we already know Davide is capable as left back. Maybe Conti is too, we'll see in due time.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I see where this Conti-vs-Calabria-talks are coming fromg. However:

• Calabria right now is a beast. Period.
  • If that is what we can expect as Calabrias standard, he has everything to become worldclass. Period.
  • People who are trying to make Calabria of right now look mediocre probably would also have spoken badly about Cafu or Costacurta being mediocre or whatsoever back in Ancelotti days. The grass of the neighbour's garden is always greener than my grass type of people.
  • Every talk about Conti is hilarously premature. It's an entire season he's been out. No one knows if we we'll ever see Conti play again like he did before his injury. And if so, than not before august/september.

Calabria is as effective on the left, it does not hurt to have 3 competent full backs which will save us in injuries, dip of form or resting options.

Calabria performance is for the best full back in the league and easy top 3 in the world. (I can’t not think of someone who’s performing better. He’s doing better than hysaj, florenzi and even Alex Sandro).

If he becomes consistent then he’ll become world class but keyword is consistency

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
No to Calabria at LB ffs. I said it before and will say it again....we have been spoilt with Maldini as a right footed LB and have been trying right footed players there since. Calabria is a RB only. I only want to see him there in an emergency where our two other left footed LB’s are injured

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
for those who didn't know, :g: has been elected as senator of the italian parliament

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
we have been spoilt with Maldini as a right footed LB and have been trying right footed players there since.

that's not the reason

left footed players are less common and usually more expensive when they are good.

that's the reason why clubs that doesn't have infinite resources either play cheap left footed players (Mesbah, Emanuelson, Constant, etc.) in the LB spot, or they try to adapt a right footed player for that role.

Calabria has always been bad as LB, but this doesn't mean he can't improve.

It can be worth trying, also it depends on the alternatives we will have available for both RB and LB.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Still very risky, Arsenal is easy for us, but kind of ATM will be really hard. They are 1 level above us atm. Btw they still have chance in their league so i hope they will lose focus in EL.

What kind of chance they have in their league where they are 14 points off the ucl spot.

I honestly don’t see your point when you said they are one level above us. How did you come to this conclusion? Based on what? Position or form?

The new born milan has one of the best defence in the world. Individually they have more sexy names but those specific names are performing on the same level as a relegation side.

I would say the return leg will be tricky since they are playing on their turf but over 180 minutes I am confident we will go through.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
What kind of chance they have in their league where they are 14 points off the ucl spot.

I honestly don’t see your point when you said they are one level above us. How did you come to this conclusion? Based on what? Position or form?

The new born milan has one of the best defence in the world. Individually they have more sexy names but those specific names are performing on the same level as a relegation side.

I would say the return leg will be tricky since they are playing on their turf but over 180 minutes I am confident we will go through.

read his message again, ATM he means Atletico Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule