F1PJdf6e.jpeg

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@real_andrea9 2h2 hours ago
Al momento , ma ogni ora cambia, pausa su kalinic con cui c'è accordo su tutto, niang tolto dal mercato, contatti freq con willy aubame

At the moment, every time things change, pause regarding Kalinic despite agreement about everything, Niang taken off the mercato and frequent contact with Willy Auba

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lol wtf is wrong with google translate recently. Ever time I use it on Bacca rumours his name is translated differently. Instead of our beloved Berry, now it's anything but that! Berc, Beretta, Burc something else everyday ! :lol:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@ale_mansi 1m1 minute ago
Momento di riflessione su alcune trattative in entrata, come quella di Kalinic, vicina alla conclusione.

Moment of reflection on some deals, like that of Kalinic, close to conclusion.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Why Willy? Dont tell me we are gonna do another Antonio Donnarumma.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why Willy? Dont tell me we are gonna do another Antonio Donnarumma.

Would you oppose?

I think Real Andrea made a mistake, probably meant that there is frequent contact with PEA's father.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
lol wtf is wrong with google translate recently. Ever time I use it on Bacca rumours his name is translated differently. Instead of our beloved Berry, now it's anything but that! Berc, Beretta, Burc something else everyday ! :lol:

:lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Would you oppose?

I think Real Andrea made a mistake, probably meant that there is frequent contact with PEA's father.

I wouldnt oppose. End of the day, it's just more money. Like we are actually paying 7 million to Donnarumma(s) and not 6 million, here we might pay 9 instead of 8.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wouldnt oppose. End of the day, it's just more money. Like we are actually paying 7 million to Donnarumma(s) and not 6 million, here we might pay 9 instead of 8.

It was more of a soft bribe/sign-the-fuck-on bonus and to keep him a few years to re-accumulate his market value. The way I see it: If he leaves after a season or two - we get close to 60-70m, if he doesn't then we still get one of the best young GK's in the world, win-win.

With PEA it's different, this is likely his last major contract in EU. If he takes 8m then I doubt we will need to bribe/sign the brother, or his family for that matter. He would happily come to Milan, give a few years and then we could potentially re-coup our investment by shipping him to China.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@MilanEye 4m4 minutes ago
BVB's DS Michael Zorc: "There are currently no negotiations with other teams for Aubameyang. Our relationship with him is improving."

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: It goes for 40,000 subscriptions.

As reported by Corriere dello Sport in the newsstand today, July 24, Milan is ready to spit out the bad record last year, which saw the Rossoneri fans to sign only 16,000 subscriptions. This year the start was and continues to be sprint. It goes to the 40,000 (and more) final subscriptions.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
BVB's DS Michael Zorc: "There are currently no negotiations with other teams for Aubameyang. Our relationship with him is improving."

Fucking hell. Might as well go for Kalinic and a star mid then ffs. Silva can't carry the attack on his own

Viking Of Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Batistuta Maldini Ronaldinho

I think they are still chasing Belotti but are working on a few sales first to try and raise some money

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

relationship problems ???

:monto:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Milan: It goes for 40,000 subscriptions.

Would say anything over 30k would be good after last years of garbage. Making so optimist prognostic can only bring disappointment at the end.
Really have hope we gonna spank 2 teams in el qualifications...

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella: "Our main focus now is on signing a striker, then we might also add a winger and a mezzala. But we aren't in a rush

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella: ''Andre Silva has infinite potential. He can become a top player, it is just a question of time''

my thought exa. what a fucking player montolivo or sosa would pass back or lose ball but he made perfect dribling and then pass .

His defensive game is also underrated - he reads the game very well and is a great tackler. i think i read a stat he won the 2nd most tackles in the last 2 serie a seasons

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella: ''Andre Silva has infinite potential. He can become a top player, it is just a question of time''

His defensive game is also underrated - he reads the game very well and is a great tackler. i think i read a stat he won the 2nd most tackles in the last 2 serie a seasons

great regista we improved our team only with his presen. by 20 -30% he is calm as fuck

Viking Of Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Batistuta Maldini Ronaldinho

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Biglia is suddenly wc, but few weeks ago he wasn't worth it 20M.

DekiDekz

Post-Modern Hermit
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan
Almost 900 new accounts have been opened on the forums since the transfer window started.

Damn. :eek:

Could have been a lucrative business opportunity if someone bought this site off David. Guessing he wont sell it now given that business will be booming. Imagine the traffic if someone fixes up the site to the latest forum version once we hit CL the following year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule