Leonel Vangioni Thread

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
1111.jpg

every River fans are praising him, he could be very useful for us.. he can also play as LM if necessary.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Got called up for Argentina's next games.... I wonder what's going to happen at LB with him and Antonelli next season. Would Antonelli be benched? He's been playing like a captain in recent games... I dunno. Could be a bad move by the management cause If we needed to upgrade our fullbacks it definitely had to be our RB.. Probably a case where Leo's agent knows Galliani and offered him the player and G felt he had to make the deal (neglecting more important positions... Good business deal, sporting wise pretty controversial).

I'm looking forward to seeing him play for us. We haven't had a good attacking fullback in a while...curiously, Antonelli has been the best one in a long time and now they're bringing in an Argentina NT player to replace him? Or that things have changed financially for us and we can afford to competitive squad just like what they did with buying Bacca, Adriano along with Balo, Niang returning and Menez waiting. Hopefully that's the case.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
River Plate chief Enzo Francescoli has confirmed Leonel Vangioni is moving to AC Milan.

The wing-back has agreed to join Milan at the end of this season.

Francescoli ended doubts over the deal yesterday, announcing: "Vangioni will leave in June.

"I think he has already signed a pre-contract with Milan."

The experienced wing-back will move to the Rossoneri as a free agent.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
The closest to a leonel were gonna get
Future Mexes :star:

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
is this guy any good or what?

shouldn't be so hard to bench antonelli

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Vangioni is better than Antonelli? The it is an Ok signing. However, if he is worse than Antonelli , then we are fucked again.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems to be a decent player, but seems to also be an unnecessary signing unless we're dumping De Sciglio.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
watching de sciglio and calabria in the cup final, its absolutely clear this is a typical free transfer galliani fuckup. completely unnecessary

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Did he already sign a contract?

if not, can't the new owners stil cancel this?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
We signing players when we dont have coach? :lol:

If there is no decision about one of abate, anto, des or calabria leaving then what is the point of signing 29 years old player without any serieA experience??
From all positions only FBs - at least for me - not really need any instant reinforcements.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Which fullback is departing so?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milan signing Leonel Vangioni is thrilled with his move.

The 29-year-old will join the Rossoneri on a free transfer from River Plate.

“I'm extremely excited," Vangioni told Milan Channel.

“This club has an amazing history and I'm proud to be a part of it. Being part of this club is something I've always wanted and I'm very, very happy.

“I'm gradually getting to know Milan. It's a very beautiful city which makes me feel at ease, and I'll have a look around it a little bit this week.

“I hope everything goes well and I can do my best for Milan.

“My favourite Diavolo player? There have been so many extraordinary players. Obviously Maldini is well-known, he was a great player and one who inspired me a lot."

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
watching de sciglio and calabria in the cup final, its absolutely clear this is a typical free transfer galliani fuckup. completely unnecessary

Let's wait and see. If he's better than DES and Antonelli I have nothing against upgradings. If not, then... well.. then he's a typical free transfer galliani fuckup.

Schedule