Week 23: AC Milan (0) vs. Sampdoria (1) - Sunday 05/02/1 - 12:30 CET

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Zapata is a moron, sure, but as much as I love Paletta he could have played that ten different ways. If he were to find himself one-on-one with Quag in ordinary circumstances, his answer would have been to stick a leg out?

He would not be in the position if Zapata hadn't made the mistake before him.

Zapata had the ball in their half, fumbled it under little pressure and let them have a dangerous counter.

Paletta then fouled their player for a penalty.

Sure, two mistakes, but I blame Zapata more.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Okay I can't watch this anymore.. am out peace

United dont kickoff till 17:00 :conf:

Lapadula is better off starting over Bacca

I genuinely think we should start lapadula every game

giphy.gif

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Bonaventura carried this team on his back. Won't even finish top 10 now that he's gone. We would be facing relegation right now if it wasn't for him in the first half of the season.

And, incredibly, he has his detractors, who quibble over whether he makes the right decision 5% of the time.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How can we win a trophy against the best team in the league and then be completely and utterly drained of confidence when the season starts up again-Montella has to take some heat for that

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I support Napoli bro

Sarri = GOAT.

It is known.

And we'd never have been enlightened without our dear old resident Naboli fan Massaro. :proud:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there in absolutely no way bacca should start again. no justification whatsoever.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Lapadulla at least got a chance, what about fisherman? :fp:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there in absolutely no way bacca should start again. no justification whatsoever.

I think we should play a youth team striker through the middle now, any good shouts? Honestly think it's come to that point, what's the worst that could happen?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Paletta is like a perfect mix of Jaap Stam and Thomas Gravesen :love:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sarri = GOAT.

It is known.

And we'd never have been enlightened without our dear old resident Naboli fan Massaro. :proud:

I don't know if your are being sarcastic by the sarri = goat thing, but watching his napoli team play is something else.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
And, incredibly, he has his detractors, who quibble over whether he makes the right decision 5% of the time.

"Bonaventura should be benched so that he can learn to play selflessly"

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Romaldini today reached peak Paolo De Ceglie levels. Honestly, the sky is the limit for this kid. :love:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He would not be in the position if Zapata hadn't made the mistake before him.

Zapata had the ball in their half, fumbled it under little pressure and let them have a dangerous counter.

Paletta then fouled their player for a penalty.

Sure, two mistakes, but I blame Zapata more.

That's foolish. Paletta was in a situation where most professional/semi-professional footballers wouldnt have done what he did. This defeat is mostly on him.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Lapadulla at least got a chance, what about fisherman? :fp:

Not to mention that Bacca's last league goal came courtesy of a Lapa assist.

But the problem is a combination of things: Bacca is a misfit on this team (and when not on form sulks and whines), Lapa is average but is likeable (playing Chopin on the piano helps) but he doesn't give us teeth most of the time, we have lost one of our best players, we have no depth, the sale delay has hampered us, early kick-offs are seldom good for us, Suso was anonymous, we have no fullbacks etc.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not to mention that Bacca's last league goal came courtesy of a Lapa assist.

But the problem is a combination of things: Bacca is a misfit on this team (and when not on form sulks and whines), Lapa is average but is likeable (playing Chopin on the piano helps) but he doesn't give us teeth most of the time, we have lost one of our best players, we have no depth, the sale delay has hampered us, early kick-offs are seldom good for us, Suso was anonymous, we have no fullbacks etc.

Yeah, I'm a Bacca fan but it concerns me the longer he goes without a goal, strikers need to be scoring for their confidence, we need a switch up I think now

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Romaldini today reached peak Paolo De Ceglie levels. Honestly, the sky is the limit for this kid. :love:

25 million, what a steal :love:

look at how good milan's defense has been since they signed him :love:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
The bald fuck deserves to be whipped in pubic for wasting our entire season's transfer budget on a Turkish league fodder, a Serie B level CF and a defender who can't even bench Zapata.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Paletta is like a perfect mix of Jaap Stam and Thomas Gravesen :love:

Ale Milan forza molto grande 7th place vincerai ravioli romagnoli per sempre!!! :love:

Lapadula would be 4th choice ST at Sampdoria
useless poster

25 million, what a steal :love:

look at how good milan's defense has been since they signed him :love:

but caldara for 25 m is better ? :fp:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How did we play? did we deserve to lose or did they score with their only chance?

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Montella the tactical genius doesn't know how to practice 3-4-3 so he decides to throw on Roma and Kucka as fullbacks and pray to Jesus.

What a fucking disgrace. This is the coach that is going to bring us CL football?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
its been more than 6 years since we re not what we used to be as a Milan team so today wont be the day where we all go crazy over thiss team..
nobody expected us to be in top 5 ANYWAY so who cares . this team is same as last year
im proud of how we re playin now and cant wait for better players

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Montella the tactical genius doesn't know how to practice 3-4-3 so he decides to throw on Roma and Kucka as fullbacks and pray to Jesus.

What a fucking disgrace. This is the coach that is going to bring us CL football?

what did u expect from a winning cl coach :lol: to win every game with shit players ?:fp:

Schedule