Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
that bald juventino fuck?

that guy?

ppl want him here?

Not people and certainly not Milan fans. Undercover Jube and Merda fans? Now that's possible.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
leo has a big winter planned.

elliott really gonna ride this wave

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Has anyone actually seen Paqueta play? From YouTube he looks okay, seems a little awkward.

I think king Zlatan is coming back, I can’t wait.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i dont need to have seen a single minute of paqueta to know he's the right pick

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Paqueta is on board to move next January. Leo and his agent are now studying the formula.

Barella will move like kessie, Loan plus obligation in two years but it all depends on their position in the standing come January.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I think Raiola already told Zlatan that Higuain is Gattuso 1st choice.
if Zlatan still comes, it means he is ok to sit on our bench.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Paqueta is on board to move next January. Leo and his agent are now studying the formula.

Barella will move like kessie, Loan plus obligation in two years but it all depends on their position in the standing come January.

So excited if this is true.

L&M must be planning something because despite our boardroom allstars it is not going to mean much without success and excitement on the pitch.

Add Zlatan to the mix and wow. We are rolling. We will finally improve as a setpiece threat as Zlatan is a nuisance in the box during corners and free kicks and he can blast em too.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
So excited if this is true.

L&M must be planning something because despite our boardroom allstars it is not going to mean much without success and excitement on the pitch.

Add Zlatan to the mix and wow. We are rolling. We will finally improve as a setpiece threat as Zlatan is a nuisance in the box during corners and free kicks and he can blast em too.

They simply are intervening to guarantee our season. The team has a shot on 4th slot but we need players.

This is Elliot decision. They wanna pay while respecting FFP so they are seeking ways around it.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Zlatan doesn't even have to start. Imagine our starters tiring out our opposition and then 25 minutes before the end, they're slowing down, on the cusp of breaking... enter Zlatan.

We've consistently lacked spark of the bench in past seasons. Ibra definitely can provide that even at this point of his career.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
i pledge allegiance to Gattuso as coach

on this day he has my unwavering support

:thumbsup:

Mods, could we please have that poll for Milan's Mister:

(in alphabetical order):
Conte
Donadoni
Gattuso
Oddo
Ranieri
Wenger
Zidane

I think those are the ones unemployed at present, even though Zidane is the only one who probably would not accept.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They simply are intervening to guarantee our season. The team has a shot on 4th slot but we need players.

This is Elliot decision. They wanna pay while respecting FFP so they are seeking ways around it.

Top 4 and EL this season, scudetto and a good run in the CL next season before we get CL back following season. Am licking my lips in anticipation.

Zlatan doesn't even have to start. Imagine our starters tiring out our opposition and then 25 minutes before the end, they're slowing down, on the cusp of breaking... enter Zlatan.

We've consistently lacked spark of the bench in past seasons. Ibra definitely can provide that even at this point of his career.

I like that this season we have Cutrone who is starting to explode as a supersub, and Samu and Laxalt inject pace, but I get what you are saying. Other teams will quake in their boots when they see Zlatan on the touchline, waiting to come on. It's a psychological blow even before he enters the pitch.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
vinciamo a squadra tutta di italiani

https://twitter.com/simonobilini/status/1048306812401811457?s=21

95842e4369666be3a6cfcc6779ea55d6.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Barella is the signing to make. A midfield alternative will raise the level of our team the most than any other position at the moment. His playing style is refreshingly mature.. as opposed to all the other young, lanky, whispy bearded Italian midfielders of the last few years who look so fragile when on the ball and nonsense when off the ball.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barella is the signing to make. A midfield alternative will raise the level of our team the most than any other position at the moment. His playing style is refreshingly mature.. as opposed to all the other young, lanky, whispy bearded Italian midfielders of the last few years who look so fragile when on the ball and nonsense when off the ball.

I liked Barella.
But after this post he's guaranteed to fail.
:D

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barella will be worse than poli. It’s has been confirmed.

Poor kid won't ever know it was Necro's kiss of death that ended his career as a respectable football player :lol:
Such a shame. Looked a real baller too

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Wasn't there also rumour of Pato coming back? I'm torn between him or Zlatan

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Jadon Sancho everyone?
Put ur eyes on him today
Dortmund vs Augsburg

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
why not both, get both. And bring back Pazzini, he doesnt even have to play, I like looking at him <3

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yaya Touré scherza su Kessié: "In campo gli avrei dato una bella lezione"

Shots fired.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli: La maglia azzurra addosso ti starà benissimo. Bravo Patrick, ti stai confermando un esempio di forza, volontà e talento. L'#Italia con te sarà più bella. Well Done #Cutrone

Awww...

Status
Not open for further replies.