• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Good thing about this rnb forum is we get to hear about players we didn't know existed and then judge them too. Like promes, castillejo, that random Latin American that we were gonna pay 70m for, etc. Who are these people

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Starting the season with only Higuain and Cutrone as strikers (don't give me that Borini bullshit lmao) is like shooting yourself in the foot before starting a marathon. I don't think even Mirabellend would've done that.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
You probably know by now but DAZN has picked up Serie A in Canada.

Rumour has it so has TLN! In HD this time.

oh, I'm well aware.

Had it out with their customer service a few days ago... but seems all is well now. Milan match already confirmed for sunday :)

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
SKY reports that Milan will be working on the Castillejo deal into the evening

NauticalHardtofindHummingbird-small.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
not excited at all about castillejo

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
they clearly want backup winger who can cover both side.

sms is coming, it was impossible to buy him and wc winger in same mercato anyway. :o

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Castillejo and Bakayoko are signings that those 2 merda rejects would've done. Not impressed at all.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did I miss sumething? Why is nobody talking about savic any more? Who's on sms watch?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Disagree.

Suso is quite skillful, it's just his pace that's setting him back.

He really isn't. Apart from the odd nutmeg here n there. Been watching him for 2-3 years now... and it's always the sae move with him.

looks pretty good for 22. good ball control and hella acceleration.

what's wrong w him?

Gonna make MIlan great again by pushing out the tortoise. Massive NO NO for his fans :lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Castillejo is practically Suso pass

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Well, at least Leo had your guys' support for a solid week or so.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
and still no offic. about bakayoko.

and fuck castifodder

time is money.

we dont have time to present every player on its own like miserabelli.. we re gonna present

Bakayoko & SMS together :star:

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So what will be the excuses that the Twitter insiders will write about the "failed" transfer of SMS? :lol: :lol: :lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I imagine sumthin like this from you lol
more like:

what the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch ? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with lying to me over the Internet about broadcasting Serie A ? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA #taskforce and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" little misdirection about the Serie A was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Well, at least Leo had your guys' support for a solid week or so.
Are we supposed to support blindly every decision he makes? Cuz I think you did that last year with your daddies Fassone and Mirabelli and we all know how that ended.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
5 goals and 3 asist in 30+ games hahahah

if leo buys this cunt he would be misarebelli 2

suso shits those number in his sleep.

imagine suso getting 5 goals 3 assists , foddersarro would be singing all night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule