The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

14.14 - According to the MilanNews.it correspondent, Antonio Vitiello, a few moments ago the head of Frosinone, Stefano Capozucca, arrived at the Milan headquarters to discuss the possible passage of Stefan Simic to the team of President Stirpe.

Man, this guy is still on the team?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
what do i do with my Higuain jersey now? cant wear that shit in public

Xw7DDpM_700wa_0.gif

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I just had a bad dream.
Higuain failed his medical.
When I wake up I was like
ER5rKBd_700wa_0.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Bellanova to Bordeaux is a done deal. Milan will get €1M+bonuses, in addition to 10% in any future resale while also maintaining a buy-back option on the player. Bellanova will sign a four year deal, he will remain at Milan for the rest of the season [@DiMarzio]

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The final meeting to finalize the Piatek deal between Milan and Geno have started [@carlolaudisa]

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
if we are keeping calhanoglu, i dont think we will sign another cm.

we have paqueta and calhanoglu for LCM, baka and biglia for cdm, kessie and mauri for RCM. plus bonaventura when he comes back eventually....

i think we sign EITHER a left wing OR a midfielder. Depending on where calhanoglu is going to be used.

if we sell calhanoglu i think we sign a mid too,

unless we sell both bertolacci and mauri (which i doubt)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i know it's only been 1 hour since my "i don't get why people want him" post, but i just realized we can nickname him tek9 so now i think we should go all in for him

🔫

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Bellanova to Bordeaux is a done deal. Milan will get €1M+bonuses, in addition to 10% in any future resale while also maintaining a buy-back option on the player. Bellanova will sign a four year deal, he will remain at Milan for the rest of the season [@DiMarzio]

Buy-back option? Wow. Bellanova, you are a sweet one. Hope he has the talent to return to Milan one day.:star::star::star:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Buy-back option? Wow. Bellanova, you are a sweet one. Hope he has the talent to return to Milan one day.:star::star::star:

Finally a non-snake. Agreed to renew contract so we can make a little money rather than go on a free, and a buy-back? :)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
14.27 - Gonzalo Higuain will leave Milan today to fly to London. A wait started at the end of last week and that finally will see the Argentine get the go-ahead to reach Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea. As soon as the Rossoneri have closed the agreement with Genoa for Piatek, the green light will also arrive for the Pipita. Even the same Blues technician quivers waiting to see his new striker arrive: the basic idea, in fact, would be to send him on the pitch immediately Thursday night in the League Cup against Tottenham. To bring it back is Il Corriere dello Sport.

14.51 - Waiting for the transition from Genoa to Milan of Krzysztof Piatek to become official, the first coach and president of the attacker at the time of Lechia Dzierzoniów claims a percentage on the transfer. This is reported by gazzetta.it which reports the words of Andrzej Bolisega, who protests against the current rules of the "mechanism of solidarity", that automatism that provides that the club that has formed a young earnings on the subsequent sale, but only if this it happens between clubs belonging to different Federations: "I publicly appeal to FIFA to ask to change the current provisions, 5% of the transfer amount should be applied for each transfer, I invite all the football teams to mobilize and count on the support of the president of the Polish Football Association, Zbigniew Boniek It is not fair that the club that has coached for 7 years Piatek can not benefit from his transfer from Genoa to Milan ".

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
maybe the primavera isn’t a snake pit after all

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The final meeting to finalize the Piatek deal between Milan and Geno have started [@carlolaudisa]

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score

che bella

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so funny, milan bench players are not good enough for genoa :D

All the Milan players rumored to be included want some sort of severance pay to leave Milan early and Milan don't want to pay them anything so they'll let them expire for June.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All the Milan players rumored to be included want some sort of severance pay to leave Milan early and Milan don't want to pay them anything so they'll let them expire for June.

They should pay Bertolacci's remaining salary as his severance if it can get a discount on the Piatek deal. They will have to pay it to him as salary even if he stays and he never plays.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, who can blame them for not wanting to leave Milan, currently on a CL spot, to join a team that's in full relegation battle?

Yeah I wished Berto, Monto or Mauri could be inserted as technical counterparts. But c'mon, we can't blame them really if they don't want to join Genoa on a wage probably not even half at what they earn now and with the possibility of playing Serie B next season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan announces that today Cristian Zapata underwent an MRI that showed a lesion of the biceps femoris muscle of the right thigh, an injury occurred during the Genoa-Milan match. The player will be screened in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule