Nesta, Pato, Robson, TSilly, Ibra
This is gonna be great,
-----Pato---Balo------
Dinho-----------Krasic
---Flams--Hernanes---

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Berlu only needs to lay down the cash. G can make it happen.

This!

Not only with balo, but with other players as well... cissokho and dzeko could have been our players last season if berlu had given the cash

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
With all this rumors flying around its going to make for one interesting summer.I just hope were not left empty handed at the end of the season.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Berlusconi open to signing Balotelli

Silvio Berlusconi has reacted positively to news that Mario Balotelli accepted a Milan shirt during a sketch on a satirical show on Monday.

The 19-year-old's actions have not gone down well in the Inter dressing room and he was excluded from the Nerazzurri's squad to face Livorno this evening.

Balotelli is a self-proclaimed Milan supporter and even went to watch the Rossoneri play Manchester United in the Champions League in February.

Asked about Balotelli's affection for Milan and the prospect of him joining the club during a phone in on Te lelombardia, Berlusconi said: ?I don't know, don't ask me. ?Anyway he has a very nice face. A red and black face.?

Balotelli's situation has become so bleak at Inter that it wouldn't be surprising to see him orchestrate a move away from the Nerazzurri this summer.

He recently hired Mino Raiola to represent him, which drew a few gasps, as he is the agent who helped Zlatan Ibrahimovic move to Barcelona.
Channel 4

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
He obviously wants out, no doubt about it. Would be VERY surprised if he's still in Inter next season.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
With all this rumors flying around its going to make for one interesting summer.I just hope were not left empty handed at the end of the season.

that would be a huge let down,linked with almost every great prospect and get nothing :head:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
looooool in merda forums they are talking about exchanging balo for pato + cash

fucking inter merda

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
looooool in merda forums they are talking about exchanging balo for pato + cash

fucking inter merda

Fuck Inter, never ever will they get Pato, he's a Rossonero!
They can get that out of their head, Pato stays in Milan! :tongue:
So def. Pato stays here, no way we can let him go to merda and getting Balotelli would be a nice bonus for us. So in the best way we have them both.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Fuck Inter, never ever will they get Pato, he's a Rossonero!
They can get that out of their head, Pato stays in Milan! :tongue:
So def. Pato stays here, no way we can let him go to merda and getting Balotelli would be a nice bonus for us. So in the best way we have them both.

Don't worry susan, Pato will never play for inter merda... Even Jankulovski rejected them. :o

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Without paying a truly insane amount of money, something like an exchange with Pato is the only way I could see Moratti selling Balotelli to Milan. Balotelli is under contract and Inter aren't exactly short of cash - the club are in the stronger bargaining position.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Without paying a truly insane amount of money, something like an exchange with Pato is the only way I could see Moratti selling Balotelli to Milan. Balotelli is under contract and Inter aren't exactly short of cash - the club are in the stronger bargaining position.

You have a good point... but have in mind what the player wants. If balotelli wants to leave, things change. Not saying he's coming to milan but inters bargaining position becomes weak when the player wants out.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
You have a good point... but have in mind what the player wants. If balotelli wants to leave, things change. Not saying he's coming to milan but inters bargaining position becomes weak when the player wants out.

Yes but like Calum says there not short of money ,and Balotelli is surely not short of suitors.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

I have to agree, even if Balo wants out, the chances we can get him for some non-ridiculous amount are very slim. Most likely they'll sell him to the EPL. Though at the same time, if he's not playing, he's a waste of money and the club would be better off to unload him.

BillyC

Primavera
Reaction score
I have to agree, even if Balo wants out, the chances we can get him for some non-ridiculous amount are very slim. Most likely they'll sell him to the EPL. Though at the same time, if he's not playing, he's a waste of money and the club would be better off to unload him.

Who would buy him? Everyone talking about Arsenal as the "perfect place to develop as a young player" Fair enough. I agree on that abit.
But this is no regular kid, he is a TOTAL nutcase with obvius problems.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
its already a done deal. balotelli to arrive in the summer.

gentlemen, start celebrating.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
its already a done deal. balotelli to arrive in the summer.

gentlemen, start celebrating.

already pre-ordered my jersey... Suggest you all do the same. I hope he takes #69 or i'll look foolish

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
already pre-ordered my jersey... Suggest you all do the same. I hope he takes #69 or i'll look foolish

Nope that's my number

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Nope that's my number

yea but u do a really poor job of representing 69..and all that that esteemed number stands for. ur kinda square/lame to lay claim to that number.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Striscia la Notizia turned inter fans against their own player:proud:

:star:Mediaset:star:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
As much as I would love seeing Balotelli come here, its impossible to be honest. His price would throw off any club, let alone Milan who can't afford to spend more than a penny on buying players. And I somehow don't see him coming on loan.

But it is a beautiful dream...

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
Galliani skates over Balotelli

Just before Matchday 30 game against Parma started, AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani, asked about the chance to sign Mario Balotelli (19), briefly answered: "What this player does can't affect us, it's not a deal of ours. I can talk about everything, but not this. Besides - referring to what his boss Silvio Berlusconi stated - I've got an ugly face, but that's a true AC Milan face".

tmw

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
Merda gol by eto'o
balotelli :cry:

o7piost0.jpg

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
this dude really hates inter :eek:, i mean really really hates inter, look at his face full of disappointment:D