The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I watched the first half of the Torino game (missed it originally) and honestly it wasnt even that bad.

Who said it was bad?
A few posters here were even getting tears of joy from that first half.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The second half against Torino, especially the "tactical" adjustments and substitutions were laughable.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
People are so fucking boring with Sense, like they don't know who is Conte and how he can revive even the biggest flops. :rolleyes:

We needed regista and we were after Verepoop, Sense and Ben. We choose Ben. IMO, Ben was the best possible option out of all three, knowing that he cost us double less money and that he's really talented lad. I would pick him over Sensi every day.

After we fix problem with regista, we wanted #10 (but we end with winger actually). Sense is not #10 or winger so he was off the table anyway, he wasn't that type of player we needed anymore, after we bought Ben.

Now you can stop crying.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
People are so fucking boring with Sense, like they don't know who is Conte and how he can revive even the biggest flops. :rolleyes:

We needed regista and we were after Verepoop, Sense and Ben. We choose Ben. IMO, Ben was the best possible option out of all three, knowing that he cost us double less money and that he's really talented lad. I would pick him over Sensi every day.

After we fix problem with regista, we wanted #10 (but we end with winger actually). Sense is not #10 or winger so he was off the table anyway, he wasn't that type of player we needed anymore, after we bought Ben.

Now you can stop crying.

Sensi as #10 sounds better to me than any of the available options right now. Brozovic plays register for Inter so Sensi plays closer to the goal this season. So far he's probably been one of the best performers in all of series a

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
He's playing as LCM but he's the most offensive player between their midfielders. But as #10 in 4312, nope, he's not that type of mid.

In theory, both him and Ben could play together but we didn't look for another LCM because GP planned Paqueta to be LCM and he asked for #10.

That guy is still only decent player but Conte makes him better, I can bet that this guy will be flop in current Milan. People here are crying like he's class player after five fucking games. :lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GP didn't ask for a #10. He loudly declared Suso as his super player.

He's misusing his squad. Like, comically misusing his squad.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
GP didn't ask for a #10. He loudly declared Suso as his super player.

He's misusing his squad. Like, comically misusing his squad.

We don't know the first part for a fact, and it's exceedingly likely that he did but we couldn't sell Suso

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I think that he said after game against Udinese that Suzu can't play as #10 and that he's expecting signings. Between the lines, I think he definitelly asked for TQ whole time.

But they failed and they bought him Rebić.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
stream to the madrid derby anyone?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
af60aec6c988f46f0a91c551fff5dacf.jpg

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I swear that some Serie A game between two worst teams will be more interesting than this "derby".

Also, Korrea is shit. :o

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
At least now everyone is happy Correa isn't here. So much hype from MR as usual :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
So assuming we lose tomorrow(I don't root for it but GP doesn't exactly inspire confidence) - do you think he gets the sack? Also kinda tricky to get a decent coach now that the season already is in full swing but I feel like there are many caretakers that would outperform this moron.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So assuming we lose tomorrow(I don't root for it but GP doesn't exactly inspire confidence) - do you think he gets the sack? Also kinda tricky to get a decent coach now that the season already is in full swing but I feel like there are many caretakers that would outperform this moron.

I don't think so, after all implementing a new system/style with new players, players that were on international duty etc. isn't easy. There won't be endless patience but with that it's kinda stupid to fire a coach so early ... and it does not make the club look good.

Apart from that they will also monitor how we play, not only what the results are like. A positive/negative trend will most likely influence how much patience there will be with GP, at least that's what I would do.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Diego Simeone is anti-football. Even more than Mourinho.

Good coach, but I wouldn't take him at Milan.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
What new system, we're playing same disgusting football like we did with Gatusso. Same formation, tactic, everything. :rolleyes:

I'm lying, it's not the same. We're looking even worse.

I hope that he'll be sacked soon, that guy don't have knowledge, personality and charisma to be Milan coach who'll reach top 4. He only can destroy season, nothing else.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
He loudly declared Suso as his super player.

This is what baffles me most. Suso has been our most important player for three years but obviously someone not WC who disappears for most of the time. Then why this media campagin FOR Suso this summer? Was it a ploy to sell him? A ploy to make him perform?

Whatever it was it seems moronic now. He should've been treated like anyone else. Five games in a row now he doesn't perform, doesn't deliver, but he keeps starting. Meanwhile Rebic would probably light Viola on fire tomorrow from RW, or even TQ.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

After Paolos recent comments, I doubt it'll take one game to get him sacked.

---

Watched the Madrid derby, so jealous of quality players who can do the basics so well :(

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

I agree.

But You are also the same one who wants allegri??

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This is what baffles me most. Suso has been our most important player for three years but obviously someone not WC who disappears for most of the time. Then why this media campagin FOR Suso this summer? Was it a ploy to sell him? A ploy to make him perform?

Whatever it was it seems moronic now. He should've been treated like anyone else. Five games in a row now he doesn't perform, doesn't deliver, but he keeps starting. Meanwhile Rebic would probably light Viola on fire tomorrow from RW, or even TQ.

More importantly, why did his agent live at Casa Milan during the summer?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Lmaooo

People like you deserve the football we've seen the last years from Milan. THAT is anti football.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Problem is Rebic plays either left wing or 2nd striker. For the right there is just Suso or Samu. For TQ there isn't anyone who is a proper playmaker.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How should Rebic, Piatek and Leao form a functional attack? Maybe with a 3-4-3 where WBs provide width, but in a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 more than 2 of them look dysfunctional to me.

Doesn't mean that Suso has to start though, an attack with Samu and Leao on the wings could be interesting for example, both can beat their man coming from the wing and could advance into the box with dribbling and pace to score or service Piatek.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I agree.

But You are also the same one who wants allegri??

Of course I want Allegri, but that's because of availability, the lack of alternatives and also ...true love never dies, when we're talking about certain Milan coaches, IMO - Ancelotti & Allegri. I would put Allegri in the same category as Simeone, although the former is less of an 'anti-football' coach.

Did you see Simeone yesterday? He substituted Joao Felix for Marcos Llorente, a defensive midfielder, when they needed a goal to win the Madrid derby.

Lmaooo

People like you deserve the football we've seen the last years from Milan. THAT is anti football.

No, I deserve my one and only, Vincenzo Montella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule