The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
@MilanEye
Locatelli is demanded by Fiorentina, Torino and Real Betis. Milan responded to interested clubs that he is unsellable [Sky]

@ MilanEye
Milan have no planned signings in the January market. Their priority is releasing players off the squad like Paletta, Gustavo Gomez and Jose Mauri [Sky].

Locatelli not being for sale is music to my ears. I'd be okay with a loan at this point since he hasnt gotten enough playtime but honestly I'd love for him to get more game time with us as regista and vice Kessie.

@IlFuFoggiano
Detto di #Sarri e #Conte, occhio anche a Simone #Inzaghi e Domenico #Tedesco: sono loro i nomi nuovi per la panchina #Milan. Sullo sfondo sempre #Mancini

Mentioned about Sarri and Conte but keep an eye out for Simone Inzaghi and Domenico Tedesco: these are new names for the Milan bench. Mancini always in the background.

Tedesco is way to young and only managed at shitty minor clubs. Don't see him as a good candidate, even if he has success so far. But then again - this is just me judging from superficial knowledge.

I'd be very happy with Simone if he can replicate his Lazio success if Conte and Sarri fall through :thumbsup:

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Our problem is the striker, the left winger, and the two side midfielders, along with underperforming DM’s and defenders.....hahaha

But for real, 3-4 starters and we would have an 11 worthy of top 4, but still lacking in depth.

Also the problem is that in the past the technical quality of the team was low, we spent 200mil + and it is still low. We are 3rd in shots taken yet have 20 something goals :lol: and sometimes watching games i wonder how a professional footballer can have such an atrocious kicking technique, i can probably strike a ball better than some of our players. Hopefully with better fitness and more discipline their composure can increase by atleast 20%

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I'd be interested into looking at the quality of the shots taken before deciding on whether we lack technique or not. I wouldn't be surprised if many of these shots are from poor positions due to our bad teamwide workrate that inhibits meaningful buildup play. How many of them are Suso solo cut inside and shoot maneuvers he feels necessary because nothing else seems to work?

There needs to be much more movement and dynamism with most of our team. Kessie as an example has had good and bad showings this season but he does work his ass off and that I have to applaud.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Nigel de Jong and Wesley Sneijder are currently free agents :g:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Diego Simeone, anyone?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diego Simeone - Marco Fassone - Massimiliano Mirabelli
or
Roberto Mancini - Marco Fassone - Massimiliano Mirabelli

choose wisely.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Conte and Sarri won't join us.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How to get Diego Simeone

step 1: buy Giovanni Simeone

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We just spent 250m on players in the summer and the rumours were that we’d be spending 50-100m. Don’t believe everything you read. We could very well still spend a decent amount in the summer.
Yes we just spent 250m and somehow made the team worse. I'm sure top managers can't wait to join us so they could embark on 5 year process just to fix this mess and take us back to being average. We won't be shit until we have credible and stable ownership.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Only Conte can save this club

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Actually any entity with 300+ million dollars can save this club from the New York City Elliotts

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Tedesco is way to young and only managed at shitty minor clubs. Don't see him as a good candidate, even if he has success so far. But then again - this is just me judging from superficial knowledge.
First of all its totally laughable thinking there could be a realistic chance to get Tedesco is the near future..have rarely seen a more unrealistic rumour..absolutely zero chance.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Rino Gattuso hopefully will be the manager for several years to come.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you ve seen the squads he had at his disposal till now?

even this year juve are the favorits on paper not his squad

They were favourites a to qualify from the group stages and they fucked it up with a group which was tough but doable for a club like Napoli. His limited tactically if you want to take your limited budget club to the next level.

'Man City fucked up us last time with my attacking tactics, let me do it again, it might work this time' Sarri.

His a good a coach but I dislike managers like this. Stubborn and deluded.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Diego Simeone, anyone?

The dude who's spent hundreds of millions yet failed to get a win in 180 minutes vs a team fromm Azerbaijan thus dropping atletico into the EL

Yh.... That's the coach we need LMAO

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The dude who's spent hundreds of millions yet failed to get a win in 180 minutes vs a team fromm Azerbaijan thus dropping atletico into the EL

Yh.... That's the coach we need LMAO

Just stop. Go take a nap and think about what you said.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Qarabag fc

:lol::lol::fp:

Diego Simeone will be the best manager Milan have had in years. Last good manager we had was Allegri. Imagine that. So long ago we had a decent manager. I think Simeone is better than Allegri even. But very debatable.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
1c39010659ad2545c0a1efacde5032fe.jpg

yooo mourinho needs to chill

Fuck conte :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.