Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I came back home 7 hours ago at 12, set my alarm for 7:00 am, but this is like christmas when I was a child, I was so excited I woke up 30 mins before with butterflies in my stomach :D.

Calum=HATER :tongue:.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Ibra-Pato-Ronaldinho, the trio strongest in Europe? ". Allegri, in concluding press conference, answer: "I believe so. And I would add that the entire department with Borriello, Inzaghi and Huntelaar is still here, form a strong and full sextet.

wow

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Allegri when asked about Ibra (press conference for Milan-Lecce):
"If he comes we will be happy, but I, like everyone else, must think about the game. Maybe we will celebrate the victory tomorrow with the arrival of Ibrahimovic."

So confident, Allegri is also badass. :D

That's awesome :D

Ibra-Pato-Ronaldinho, the trio strongest in Europe? ". Allegri, in concluding press conference, answer: "I believe so. And I would add that the entire department with Borriello, Inzaghi and Huntelaar is still here, form a strong and full sextet.

wow

:star::star::star:

The sexiest sextet around!

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

wow

What? It means a group of six. :D

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka maldini nesta ronaldinho pato t.silva
15:40 - They're coming the first journalists on the spot, the decisive encounter is about to begin. Meanwhile, as reported by Alexander Alciato Sky Sport 24, Adriano Galliani still attempt to file the payment card Ibrahimovic, trying to go below 30 million set

this will be the best transfer of the decade if we get him for less than 30 million

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Galliani will try to get the price lower than 30 million for Ibra. I have the utmost respect for Galliani, but if he puts off the deal or it get's cancelled because of this wheeling and dealing. Then i won't be happy.

But anyway. Forza Galliani. Wear your Gold Tie just for us. :D

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
I'll cry if they come out afterwards and say "we'll have another meeting tomorrow"

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'll cry if they come out afterwards and say "we'll have another meeting tomorrow"

You won't be the only one. I have just been hunched over my computer for the last few days. Damn you, you amazing businessman and haggler Galliani. :D

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galliani will try to get the price lower than 30 million for Ibra. I have the utmost respect for Galliani, but if he puts off the deal or it get's cancelled because of this wheeling and dealing. Then i won't be happy.

But anyway. Forza Galliani. Wear your Gold Tie just for us. :D

i woldnt worry about that what berlu wants berlu gets and money wont get in the way of that:o

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i woldnt worry about that what berlu wants berlu gets and money wont get in the way of that:o

I know, i don't seriously think it'll get cancelled. But if it get's put off longer i will be so pissed. :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Come on let that baby be born!!!

acmilan.com, http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/catala/ (never had ever looked at it :O), gazzetta and forum opened, refreshing every 2 mins.

It won't be put off, Zlatan has to be presented before the game tomorrow :D.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I would trust Milannews to be the first to bring the news. Or atleast give fair warning of it. Milan website will probably be second followed by Barca and we'll be upto date with all of it. :D

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know, i don't seriously think it'll get cancelled. But if it get's put off longer i will be so pissed. :D

i know me too i was actually celabrating signing him yesterday because someone posted that we signed some other guy on this thread ofcource i didnt read the whole post after i had calmed down and read the whole post i was fealing a little embarrased for waking up my whole family for no reason:D

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
get longer worth it, if its means we paid million less..

Why so hurry anyway, he won't play till 2 next week.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
End this thing G... I'm scrapping lots of my works because waiting for this :tongue::tongue:

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
15:50 - Sandro Rosell, president of the Blaugrana, has just arrived at the offices of Barcelona at the Camp Nou, a short meeting to bring in AC Milan Ibra.

soon he will be a milan player

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
get longer worth it, if its means we paid million less..

Why so hurry anyway, he won't play till 2 next week.

Because the transfer window closes soon and other deals are dependant on this deal going through, namely Huntelaar and Robinho.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I would trust Milannews to be the first to bring the news. Or atleast give fair warning of it. Milan website will probably be second followed by Barca and we'll be upto date with all of it. :D

I want the communicato ufficiale and Barcelona's press release, that's the official word.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
This is so awesome :D

Forza Galliani! and Milannews of course :star:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
that 102 mil is crazy staff from goal crap fuck them i am going to explain. We will give Barsa 30 m to the transfer fee + 4 year contract for the Ibar 8 million + italian tax is 42% it is 11.5 million for every year ibra x 4 years of the contract is 46 + 30, with 76 fee is that it is

The number is completely wrong. It's gonna be the transfer fee+wages (gross of 9mill not net). Zlatan is gonna get 9million gross over 4 years which is 36mill. So the whole thing should be around 72mill..

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
15:50 - Sandro Rosell, president of the Blaugrana, has just arrived at the offices of Barcelona at the Camp Nou, a short meeting to bring in AC Milan Ibra.

Dario_Milan_3

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any Milan player contributing to the expected success of the side, need more good Italian players.
Ha, I have to cut the grass so that I can take care of my daughter while my wife heads out to run errands. She is not going to be happy to see me in front of the computer, but she understands this is big news. Hurry up and announce it!

My only concern with this is that if he does as well as we expect him to do, that scum bag agent will ask for higher wages every year and it will be the same BS we saw with Bosco Leite. I would be shocked if he made it though all four years.

Anyways, make this happen. Tomorrow I will watch my first official Milan match with my 8 week old daughter. Very proud :proud: :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You should cut the grass. Rosell only arrive 10 minutes ago. Do it quickly and then you'll be back in time.

Although if you do it and you get back after i'll feel like a bastard. So don't. :D

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Ha, I have to cut the grass so that I can take care of my daughter while my wife heads out to run errands. She is not going to be happy to see me in front of the computer, but she understands this is big news. Hurry up and announce it!

My only concern with this is that if he does as well as we expect him to do, that scum bag agent will ask for higher wages every year and it will be the same BS we saw with Bosco Leite. I would be shocked if he made it though all four years.

Anyways, make this happen. Tomorrow I will watch my first official Milan match with my 8 week old daughter. Very proud :proud: :D

Aww :D Congratulations!

I hope she will be wearing this :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Meeting has started i guess. Although i'm not sure if Raiola, Ibra and Galliani have arrived yet - Unless they were there before.

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Any chance to play immediately ? just like sneijder did.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Meeting has started i guess. Although i'm not sure if Raiola, Ibra and Galliani have arrived yet - Unless they were there before.
Gazzetta says Rosell is waiting for Galliani.

Status
Not open for further replies.