Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We were being pathetic saying we are in a transition phase where we are focusing on youth and then bang, it's all over , and we pay hell amount of money at once ? Even funnier as I said is how everything before the Ibra deal was " we are shit, Galliani F*ck you, our team can't even qualify for CL" ...now Ibra might come, and they're all like " we'll win treble and shit", lol, deluded fans. Also wonder what we will do when those oldies retire ? who will we replace them with ? Seedorf by who ? Ronaldinho by who ? etc ... Will we ever get a single penny back from buying Ibrahimovich ? no ...

Yeah, there's a lot to be happy about for the future of this club ...lol

I feel ya bro, but u used too hard words (that i left out) and deluded fans here wont take it lightly.
As for my ironic answer to you, the answer is in your own writing. We will continue with youth development, because there wont be a penny to replace the likes of pirlo, seedorf, ambro, pippo and gattuso when we splash the cash on ibra. Instead, our primavera guys might take their place, or someone free in the lines of yepes, senderos and gooch.
Expect a lot of "we are shit, Galliani F*ck you, our team can't even qualify for CL" trashing by those deluded fans at that time and hope we do achieve something before we get there...

there is, however slim, a chance that ibra destroys serieA, wins us scudetto, CL and coppa and we sell him after 2 years to real for 50M. If you can call that a chance anyway ahaha.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Galliani: "We need time to think about the position of Barça. Tomorrow we'll continue the negotiations."

i think he needs time for choosing Binho or Ibra

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Barca didn't want Pirlo then. According to reports we offered one of Hunter/Borri/Pirlo or combinations.

They asked for Pato or Silva.

there is no report we offered pirlo. and i dont think galliani is that stupid to do that, + he loves pirlo.

there are reports barca was/is interested on pirlo. so i think they wanted one of pirlo or silva.

pato ? i dont think so, they already know the importance of pato and are sure the reason why milan is buying ibra is to module with pato.

Diamond_Džeko

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Rui Costa, Kaka, Cafu, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Ronaldinho
LIVE: Ibrahim Milan - Ended the match at home by Zlatan

15:45 - It was concluded the meeting between Galliani, Raiola and home Ibrahimovic of Sweden. In order to meet the prosecutor of the attacker and the Rossoneri are back in the car without issuing any statement. (Gazzetta.it)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
can we have sum current pix of galliani???

he's so hot rite now.

:tongue:

minogalliani6.jpg

pro_photo1282821388.jpg

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Going to bed. When I wake hopefully we will have a new signing!

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
this was ibras agent had to say: galliani's offer to my client is a joke and a disgrace and i will advice my client to stay at barca.

galliani's first offer was a loan to which he replied that ibra is too big of a player to just go out on loan.the second offer involved a pay cut which is a joke so i will advice ibra to stay

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
this was ibras agent had to say: galliani's offer to my client is a joke and a disgrace and i will advice my client to stay at barca

I think that was earlier statement??? he said this again? who cares about Railola anywaaaaaay :D:D

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Yeah I recently read Ralilola said that making paycut sometimes is needed

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
ppl i was offline today, can you tell me wha't the latest news about ibra pls?

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
no need for panic :D/

plus he didnt mentioned disgrace and i advice him to stay :tongue: dont fuckin use hyperbole.

he said a loan deal is not possible, and there is a possibilty of reducing wage eventhough thats not a good thing.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
16:07 - I media barcellonisti affermano che la base economica sulla quale si è trattato è di 30 milioni di euro, pagabili in 3 tranche da parte dei rossoneri.

30 millions

Huntelaar + 15~20 M. Fair enough...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah. Raiola said that sometimes wages need to be lowered to make a deal. I doubt he would go and call it a disgrace.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Guys, don't listen to ANYTHING Raiola has to say about this transfer. He's well known for talking a lot of shit.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Man I waited up hoping for some good news but none....2.15am already here guess I'll just stay up for the CL draw

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galliani will not go to Ibiza.The Rossoneri manager wants to close the deal by tomorrow evening in order to present Sunday night against Lecce with Ibrahimovic already in Milan mesh.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Galliani will not go to Ibiza. But he does want the deal to be finished by tomorrow night so he can present Ibra against Lecce.

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
16:07 - I media barcellonisti affermano che la base economica sulla quale si è trattato è di 30 milioni di euro, pagabili in 3 tranche da parte dei rossoneri.

30 millions

Huntelaar + 15~20 M. Fair enough...

30€ and a three years contract?

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule