Nigel de Jong Thread

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I think he looks a lot better with Monty back in the team.

There was just too much midfield work for him to do alone before.

I agree.

Plus I think he really needed that winter break. Rolled from 2013/2014 right into world cup, then got injured and when he recovered 2014/2015 was starting. Hope he can get back to that 2013/2014 form.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Scores the winner, doesn't get a mention. So many haters on this forum it's embarrassing!

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
Nigel is one of our players that keeps his consistency from allegri era until now

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
undeservedly gets shitted

very good player with great mental strength

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He was very good yesterday.

Good performance and clinical goal.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

tumblr_ni55wlGc7l1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

http://calciofication.tumblr.com/

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I agree.

Plus I think he really needed that winter break. Rolled from 2013/2014 right into world cup, then got injured and when he recovered 2014/2015 was starting. Hope he can get back to that 2013/2014 form.

:thumbsup:

Mozack

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Balotelli Inzaghi Maldini Costacurta Nesta Sheva Djokovic
He should be captain.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Real warrior and great ball-winner. I think 4-2-3-1 would be better for him, he's not really a regista. He should just keep it simple and quick across the ground. No fancy lb+triangle fifa shit like he's sneijder/kroos/modric... If we keep 4-3-3 then he should be mezzala.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
looks so funny to me

tumblr_ni8073lZu91r5dmlbo2_500.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
These last games he has been recovering the ball higher upfield which is good. Our captain OTOH is pretty painful to watch.

FuturisticMilan

Primavera
Reaction score
Just fucking dump him. Seriously, we have like won two matches with him. Against Napoli and then against the B-team of Sassuolo in the cup (shouldn't be counted). And then? Before Napoli we only won against Hellas and that was without De Jong. Same with our win against Udinese. And why did he just walk home when Atalanta scored the winner?

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
These last games he has been recovering the ball higher upfield which is good. Our captain OTOH is pretty painful to watch.

Hush. Its De jongs fault Montolivo plays like a coward and he's not our register:o

Its all your fault De jong, why you have to be a more committed and responsible player than the captain.

everytime you score the goals Montolivo should have scored, you make me so angry:mad:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hush. Its De jongs fault Montolivo plays like a coward and he's not our register:o

Its all your fault De jong, why you have to be a more committed and responsible player than the captain.

everytime you score the goals Montolivo should have scored, you make me so angry:mad:

?
I don't expect sense from you, but this is pathetic even for you.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
?
I don't expect sense from you, but this is pathetic even for you.

But telling contributing members of our squad to "fuck off"
is not pathetic.?

You red and black forumers are in your own little world..
:lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But telling contributing members of our squad to "fuck off"
is not pathetic.?

You red and black forumers are in your own little world..
:lol:

huh? Longing for the departure of squad members who have brought us to nothing but mid-table results, is not pathetic.
Childish posts like this, with cringe-worthy use of sarcasm, that make you look even dumber than you are, however is pathetic.

Last edited:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
huh? Longing for the departure of squad members who have brought us to nothing but mid-table results, is not pathetic.
Childish posts like this, with cringe-worthy use of sarcasm, that make you look even dumber than you are, however is pathetic.

Yes de jong braught us to midtable results, AC de jong has failed again you are the true clown.

You're in your own world.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
De Jong haters, please show us more stats of how we play better without NDJ :fp:

Not saying he's the greatest out there. But, until we can get someone like Schweinsteiger, Javi Martinez or Xabi Alonso, we should always play with NDJ on the field.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Yeah, if NDJ is smart, he's on the phone with his agent and begging for a move back to England.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Utilize him to the max, until we have better players for the midfield

renew renew renew

Schedule