Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
yousufshakeel65 said:
and we r not dishing out a small fortune to get him,.. he's most likely to arrive for free.. and if not on free,.. then only on a few millions

and he's actually someone who can really really fill the sheva gap
Yup, if it is for free, why not?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
yousufshakeel65 said:
ok guyz,.. inter fans are fuming,.. and according to one of their dumb polls in their forum more than 70 percent of the people still would like to see ronaldo as a nerazzurri and would hate to see him with us

Good :devilfuc: :devilfuc: . I would rather have Ronaldo than any of the rats on Inter. (But if they were to betray the nerazzurri, I'd welcome them with open arms :D )

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
He would form a nice partnership with oliveira, glia, pippo
I highly doubt that. Pippo, who's reportedly against Ronaldo coming, can barely jell with Gila on the pitch; I doubt he'd be able to do so either with the slower Ronaldo.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Has it been announced if we will pay for his food or not? If we are we better sell Kaka so we can afford it.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
furthermore ronaldo could convince kaka not to join real-madrid (if ever) citing how dumb and arrogant real madrid management is

I don't know if I agree with that. I'm actually quite afraid that these connections with Ronaldo would only lead to more connections between Kaka and Real—as if, I suppose, to get Calderon's dreams of Kaka started again (though I don't think they've ever really stopped).

Besides...really now, it's been established that Milan's a relatively "old" team—if anything, we should look for new/young/promising talents (the likes of Yoann, though I suppose that's probably not so easily done) instead of Ronaldo, etc.

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
well, it is your club but I can't believe what I am reading here, what is the point of investing money in a player who hasn't played at their best for years, is 31,and is going to cause problems in a dressing room that is just about recovering from Sheva going. He can't even play in the Champions League. If Milan are going to aggravate their players, especially Pippo, at least them do it for someone young who is going to add something to the team.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
censorthiis said:
I don't know if I agree with that. I'm actually quite afraid that these connections with Ronaldo would only lead to more connections between Kaka and Real—as if, I suppose, to get Calderon's dreams of Kaka started again (though I don't think they've ever really stopped).
i think for once galliani has been dealing like he should deal,.. he has said that milan would buy ronaldo ONLY IF HE'S ON A FREEE :devilpim: (nice attitude) plus the wages which have been agreed upon are far lower than those quoted in the newspaper:cool:

MS_PAINT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah; Boban; Seva; Kaka; Maldini; Raul
Im affraid that ronaldo will come :(
Transfer period is coming to end, no adequate players for that position on market... we can only hope that ronaldo if come, will stop with hibernation

Last edited:

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just read we're offering Real 2 mio pounds and they want 5...so no free transfer although i think we can sell enough jerseys to get this money back.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'll have Ronaldo for anything from 5mil or less, if we can sort everything out, with his physical and personal problems, i'm sure he'll do better than Oliveira.

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
Ronaldo is still a phenomenon...he just needs a different environment rather than the real madrid one....he will be revived in Milan just like so many other players......the milan lab will get him thin again..

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
I cant understand u guys how are u possessed with Ronaldos`s transfer.
If u ask me ODDO is the player that we need right now.
The right flank is the pain !!!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Demerio said:

Totally agree that we need a good right back but we also definetly need a striker. I never wanted Milan to sign Ronaldo but now im actually looking forward to it. Lets face it...Peter Crouch has probably got a better scoring record then our strikers at the moment. Im looking forward to the transfer because Ronaldo is better then all the strikers we have at the moment.

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
The transfer of Ronaldo to San Siro failed because Real wants 12million for brasilian.

calciomercato.com

zlatanov

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Zidane
dardar_3 said:
The transfer of Ronaldo to San Siro failed because Real wants 12million for brasilian.

calciomercato.com
that "12" you saw on calciomercato is referring to what Al Itihad are rumoured to be willing to pay Real for Ronaldo.
As for what real want from us - roumoured amount is 5 mil BP or around 7 mil euros.
Milan however are not negotiating with Real but only with Ronaldo as Milan would want Ronaldo only if he manages to rescind his contract with Real. In order to do so and play for Milan, Ronie is believed to be ready to pay Real a transfer fee from his own pocket by leaving them his image rights for the rest of the year ...

CB1100_lover

Primavera
Reaction score
zlatanov said:
that "12" you saw on calciomercato is referring to what Al Itihad are rumoured to be willing to pay Real for Ronaldo.
As for what real want from us - roumoured amount is 5 mil BP or around 7 mil euros.
Milan however are not negotiating with Real but only with Ronaldo as Milan would want Ronaldo only if he manages to rescind his contract with Real. In order to do so and play for Milan, Ronie is believed to be ready to pay Real a transfer fee from his own pocket by leaving them his image rights for the rest of the year ...

So his coming then ? dont mind if he does

zlatanov

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
blokeHead said:
So his coming then ? dont mind if he does
the very latest is that Milan could be willing to pay real 4 mil euros ... where that money will come from, whether it will be Milan's or Ronie's money, we may never know but I think the transfer will go through eventhough Real has much better offers from Al Itihad ... after all, Ronie seems to wan Milan and only Milan and if Real wanna get rid of him, which they obviously do, they would have to listen to his wishes, as well.
I personally think the deal will be a done thing within the next day or two max. We'll see

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
So we'll probably have Ronaldo - Gila starting, Oli as 3rd choice (though I prefer 4th) and Pippo 4th?

Whatever the fuck happened to Saviola? :o

CB1100_lover

Primavera
Reaction score
most likely thats the way it is. Though i think gila or pipa woud do allright. They both will love that famous one two pass of his :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Im soooooooo happy!

Ron & Gila

...Kaka

Awesum!

PS - I still think we need better players in the middle of our park,1 or 2 more defenders and Buffon.

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
So we'll probably have Ronaldo - Gila starting, Oli as 3rd choice (though I prefer 4th) and Pippo 4th?

He's good & young, definitely not Milan material these days
Scored a nice hattrick tuesday night to keep Barca in the cup though.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Demerio said:
Lotito is more of a tosser than Calderon. How do you expect us to sign Oddo when he is valued at... fuck who knows what?!?... like 10m euros and ppl are freaking out cos we are interested in signing Ronaldo for what barely 2m euros?

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
Oddo is too expensive for a defender who has 30 years old....
12mil :conf: :conf:

Lotito wants money and we give him.... more respect :D :tongue:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:

I heard Juve are intrested in signing him.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Lotito is more of a tosser than Calderon. How do you expect us to sign Oddo when he is valued at... fuck who knows what?!?... like 10m euros and ppl are freaking out cos we are interested in signing Ronaldo for what barely 2m euros?

Ronaldo for 2m euros is a bargain considering the fact that he is still a marketable player and the club could probably make up for the money the paid for the trasnfer from his shirt sales.

zlatanov

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I doubt Milan would go that high and still give Ronaldo his wages at Real (6+mil/year) as this transfer would costs us close to 20 mil for less than 2 years, 1.5 seasons actually ... that's hardly something Milan would go for given all the unknowns/risks invloved here as there is aboslutely no guarantee that Milan would be able to bring Ronie back in shape and/or he won't get seriously injured again.
there will be a whole lot of rumours coming up in the next day or two though.