How should we get tickets?

Reaction score
Hi, my brother and I will be with our dad (an AC Milan fan who grew up in Milan but moved to the USA 45 years ago!) in Milan in mid-May and would love to take him to the AC Milan / Roma game on May 15th. I'm not exactly sure how the tickets work though. I have a lot of questions..

Do we just order them through this site? http://www.acmilan.com/en/tickets/how_to_purchase

Do we need to get or should we get Cuore Rossonero cards, and if so, will we get them in time in the USA?

What are the range of prices the tickets sell for?

When would tickets for this game go on sale?

If we miss buying them when they go for sale, what sites can you trust to buy tickets for resale?

Any other tips or tricks I should know about getting tickets?

Which section should we sit in?

Sorry for all the questions but thank you in advance!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hi, my brother and I will be with our dad (an AC Milan fan who grew up in Milan but moved to the USA 45 years ago!) in Milan in mid-May and would love to take him to the AC Milan / Roma game on May 15th. I'm not exactly sure how the tickets work though. I have a lot of questions..

Do we just order them through this site? http://www.acmilan.com/en/tickets/how_to_purchase

Do we need to get or should we get Cuore Rossonero cards, and if so, will we get them in time in the USA?

What are the range of prices the tickets sell for?

When would tickets for this game go on sale?

If we miss buying them when they go for sale, what sites can you trust to buy tickets for resale?

Any other tips or tricks I should know about getting tickets?

Which section should we sit in?

Sorry for all the questions but thank you in advance!
I would, yes.

Not really, but you could, yes. (you can have a digital one too I think)

21-365€ (I think inter, juventus, Napoli were the A-list this year)

Between 3 and one week till the game.

viagogo has been used by many.

Not from me.

I'd go for 1st Tier Orange s̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶1̶4̶9̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶1̶5̶6̶,̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶1̶6̶5̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶1̶7̶2̶ sectors 157-159-161-163

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. If the orange sectors 157-159-161-163 sell out, what's a good second choice?

Any other general thoughts?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Thanks for the info. If the orange sectors 157-159-161-163 sell out, what's a good second choice?

Any other general thoughts?

Yes. I'll PM you a list of thoughts