The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 24-10-2016, 09:53   #1
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default Football manager 2017

Did any of you guys buy it? I know its still on beta, but the steam reviews are not really good as far as i can tell.

Wonder if its worth it, and also how loaded are we ?

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 10:17   #2
joyrider
Il Moderati

Skipping this one.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 15:38   #3
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Thiago Silva, Verratti, Saul, Oblak, Robben, Kante, Locatelli

I'm still playing fm 2013 so I'm good lol
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 17:49   #4
Mexes5
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Did any of you guys buy it? I know its still on beta, but the steam reviews are not really good as far as i can tell.

Wonder if its worth it, and also how loaded are we ?
I played it a little, we aren't loaded, start off with budget of 6m, guy called Li is the owner, then gets bought back by Paolo Berlusconi lol. The team is fine though, although I tire of having to use wingers 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 to be successful, it's bland. every team uses it.

I hated 16, this one feels much better tbh. I am 2nd with only signing Kjaer, so Milan really aren't that bad, even with no transfers until you get money.
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 18:12   #5
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
I played it a little, we aren't loaded, start off with budget of 6m, guy called Li is the owner, then gets bought back by Paolo Berlusconi lol. The team is fine though, although I tire of having to use wingers 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 to be successful, it's bland. every team uses it.

I hated 16, this one feels much better tbh. I am 2nd with only signing Kjaer, so Milan really aren't that bad, even with no transfers until you get money.
Do you get more money as in the whoever the new owner is rich? Hopefully they patch this and make us rich.

My biggest concern is injuries, how are they? From what i read they are a real pain in the ass.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Old 24-10-2016, 18:21   #6
Mexes5
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Do you get more money as in the whoever the new owner is rich? Hopefully they patch this and make us rich.

My biggest concern is injuries, how are they? From what i read they are a real pain in the ass.
I haven't had any extra money yet. I'm only in December though.

I had lots of injuries yes, I had my training set to high in pre season, my mrs. plays this game so I asked her to set it to average & the injuries were fine then.

I would recommend this game, I like it so far, the 3d is actually fun to watch too. My team creates alot of chances.
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 18:42   #7
Az.
Se7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
I haven't had any extra money yet. I'm only in December though.

I had lots of injuries yes, I had my training set to high in pre season, my mrs. plays this game so I asked her to set it to average & the injuries were fine then.

I would recommend this game, I like it so far, the 3d is actually fun to watch too. My team creates alot of chances.
Hmm, thanks for the update, how are tactics? In curios in particular what happens if you play matches at maximum speed, do tactics hold up? I haven't bough any game since 2014 one, and in that one you couldn't really play them on high speed, cause u had to shout and change the match strategy a lot during the game to adapt.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Old 25-10-2016, 22:03   #8
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

I absolutely hated it how in the more recent ones, your form was so important.

If you got into a bad run, and then didn't do much to remedy it, you could lose with ridiculous, completely nonsensical scorelines.

I could get Milan to lose like 7-0 to Potenza playing the normal players and using a normal formation, simply because we lost close games to Madrid and Juventus in a row.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2016, 22:05   #9
Sage
G.O.A.T

I'm going to buy this game just so I can sell poli.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2016, 22:25   #10
Razvalinho
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Sell? The first thing I do in any football game is terminate his contract.
Razvalinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 00:22   #11
Tadej
Bald beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Best spent 40 euros

Signature

Gustavo Frings & Mike Ehrmantraut
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:47   #12
Az.
Se7en

Since the demo is out, i'm gonna try it tonight. Will update with some screen shots if i get to it.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Old 16-11-2016, 15:26   #13
Az.
Se7en

The skins are fucking horrible for this game, i might give it a try this upcoming week end again, but it made me rage quit after 10 minute of playing.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Old 16-11-2016, 18:44   #14
NIRossoneri
AC Milan Icon

I'm enjoying this years, might be because I won the CL in the second season however.
NIRossoneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 09:40   #15
Lord Snow
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Shevchenko

Any pirated/cracked version that work?
Lord Snow is offline   Reply With Quote