The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower. Buy a Grazie Paolo Maldini t-shirt.

Old 16-04-2017, 22:54   #221
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
if he plays well here and barca uses the option (and deulofeu accepts it) it'll only be to flip him for 20-25.

Why would he want to be a bench player after a promising season?

1. Once his loan ends it is between Everton and Barca.

2. It seems that Barca will redeem him back.

3. Flip him for 20-25 million?
Barca are like Porto that as soon as they get their players slap them with a minimum release clause of 50 million. Might be even more.
P.S. that dud Alves (RB) has a 80 million release clause IIRC.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 00:06   #222
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

after the season ends he'll go back to everton and barca can (probably/most likely) only bring him back if he accepts the move. if he wants to move here permanently he'll most likely deny barca and let us deal us with everton. i thinks he loves barca but he'd 100% be a bench player there, so I don't think wants to return there for good

if we don't want to keep him and/or good teams start showing interest he might get persuaded into making both everton and his home club some money by accepting the barca move and moving out immediately. I can't see any club offering more than 25m for him in his current state. (better than his latest everton performances, but still limited). It's an unlikely scenario but I don't think it's impossible.

if it sounds dumb, sorry,,,it's easter and I'm drunk enough to not remember this,so yeah...
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 08:04   #223
Wake the Dead
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso

heard a rumour about messi didn't like his transfer to Barca

according to Diario Gol messi didn't like deu transfer back to barca, he didn't see it as world class player transfer lol

i know it's sounds stupid but somehow i hope it's true
Wake the Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 08:11   #224
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post

1. Once his loan ends it is between Everton and Barca.

2. It seems that Barca will redeem him back.

3. Flip him for 20-25 million?
Barca are like Porto that as soon as they get their players slap them with a minimum release clause of 50 million. Might be even more.
P.S. that dud Alves (RB) has a 80 million release clause IIRC.
Adding lots of emojis to your post won't make it true. The contract works like posted above:
  • Loan ends.
  • Barca has the option to buy the player back.
  • If they decide to use the option, the PLAYER can choose if he wants to go back or not. He is not obligated to go back, Everton are obligated to accept a bid for him and nothing more.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 22:13   #225
Sognatore
superema man

I hope Barca are honest and tell him that they can't guarantee him a spot as a starter (it would be really surprising if they could) because he just earned himself a spot in the national team and will be very keen to keep it. Can totally see him being sold to us.

Signature
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 23:14   #226
ROSSONERI7
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post
I hope Barca are honest and tell him that they can't guarantee him a spot as a starter (it would be really surprising if they could) because he just earned himself a spot in the national team and will be very keen to keep it. Can totally see him being sold to us.
Tell him? Messi Suarez Neymar ... I think he can add 2 and 2 ... If he still decides to go there, then the expected will happen... He will play end of matches and fill in when 1 is injured
ROSSONERI7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 23:55   #227
Mr Delicious
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Adding lots of emojis to your post won't make it true. The contract works like posted above:
  • Loan ends.
  • Barca has the option to buy the player back.
  • If they decide to use the option, the PLAYER can choose if he wants to go back or not. He is not obligated to go back, Everton are obligated to accept a bid for him and nothing more.
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 00:01   #228
HeroMaldini
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane

Really hoping he stays with us. Exactly the kind of player we need to build a serious competitive team around . Speed speed, speed, something we haven't had in years. Dela and susother with a WC striker or 2 and we are laughing

Signature
there will only ever be one. Milan's #No3
HeroMaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 00:50   #229
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Ses, Des, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Official: Gerard Deulofeu Thread

Read his thread on the everton forum. For some of them he isn't good enough for everton. And they all talking about him having paper lungs etc
The reason he is performing well at milan is because serie a is weak. And yeah he can't handle the "physicality" of epl

Last edited by Qaas; 21-04-2017 at 00:52.
Qaas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 16:16   #230
Sognatore
superema man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERI7 View Post
Tell him? Messi Suarez Neymar ... I think he can add 2 and 2 ... If he still decides to go there, then the expected will happen... He will play end of matches and fill in when 1 is injured
Of course, when it comes to signing contracts things like this has to be mentioned no matter how banal they might be.

I guess I just want them to say don't come unless you wanna be a backup, with neon lights

Signature
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 17:48   #231
Tadej
Bald beast

Deulofeu is very dumb if he decide to go back in barca. And i am not even biased. Just plain stupid to change the team, when you finally playing well and the coach see you as a key player.

You dont even need to discuss what will happen in the team with messi neymar and suarez. Guaranteed bench.

Signature

Gustavo Frings & Mike Ehrmantraut
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 06:29   #232
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
Deulofeu is very dumb if he decide to go back in barca. And i am not even biased. Just plain stupid to change the team, when you finally playing well and the coach see you as a key player.

You dont even need to discuss what will happen in the team with messi neymar and suarez. Guaranteed bench.
Yep. Just look at Arda Turan

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 13:12   #233
VultureSheva
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post

he is a spanish player, who would like to play in spain, where the game would suit him, and where he has his family, he can win trophies with barca, and not with milan (in few years no), he knows he will not bench messi or neymar, but still...

there is 50/50 chance he will accept/reject barca imo. there are many other players who have accepted such cases, look at pjaca, most of commoders said he won't go to juve to sit on the bench, but he went, then arda turan, kovacic and many others.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 09:26   #234
Alo88
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
he is a spanish player, who would like to play in spain, where the game would suit him, and where he has his family, he can win trophies with barca, and not with milan (in few years no), he knows he will not bench messi or neymar, but still...

there is 50/50 chance he will accept/reject barca imo. there are many other players who have accepted such cases, look at pjaca, most of commoders said he won't go to juve to sit on the bench, but he went, then arda turan, kovacic and many others.

Sure, it's a 50:50 (although I have a feeling that as it stands today he'd prefer to stay with us, at least for the moment) but what Tadej said is nevertheless true, he'd be stupid in the year of the worldcup to go back to Barca, riding the bench and risking his place in the apanish NT he just conquered thanks to his performances with Milan.

He has two options: going back to Barca and win some trophies from the bench and probably loosing his spot in the NT or - stay at Milan, being in the center of a new project and increasing his chances of making it to the worldcup dramatically. And who knows, maybe he's winning titles with us sooner than we all expect.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 16:11   #235
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

His end product is horrible and needs to be played on the right because he can only cross on his right foot, one trick pony on the left.
Donato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 16:21   #236
Fusiproe12
Banned

So ... I was right about this guy .... Deulofodder is fucking trash

Typical winger with no brain ... Can only run

Taarabt 2.0
Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 16:23   #237
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusiproe12 View Post
So ... I was right about this guy .... Deulofodder is fucking trash

Typical winger with no brain ... Can only run

Taarabt 2.0
taarabt ?

they're nothing alike. the reason taarabt isn't a good player is because he doesn't run. his talent is only rivaled by his laziness
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 16:24   #238
Fusiproe12
Banned

Indeed he's the new version of Taarabt
Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 16:30   #239
ibelongtomilan
Il Diavolo

He is Niang with less clumsy.
ibelongtomilan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 10:03   #240
Alo88
AC Milan Legend

^ don't agree at all. He's way better than that as seen in many games (included the Inter game last week).
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote