The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2008, 00:26   #1
Madridista
Disco
 
Madridista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco
Default Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

He is the world's best player, sorry guys. I am hoping that Kaka takes over the reign again next year though.

Wouldn't it be awesome though if Milan bought Ronaldo? The sheer improbability of such event just shows how low this club has sunk, it used to be able to attract the biggest names in football and now they are hitting themselves in the chest for getting Flamini (who was a nobody up until this season) on a free and the next step is going for fucking has beens Sheva and Zambrotta.


Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 00:39   #2
siatanhai
World Cup Winner
 
siatanhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
Default

as much as i love ronaldo's ability we dnt ever play wingers so we wouldnt really attract him anyway - but yur right bout the lack of attraction/appeal even before we were in uefa cup to some players
siatanhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 00:58   #3
Tsar
Banned
 
Tsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In Exile
Default

He's a tart. Great player. But a tart none the less.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 01:56   #4
Jivara
Forza Milan
 
Jivara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Default

hes going to be best player in the world but hes made to join teams like real madrid, barcelona and man united not class teams like milan. he can be a maradona but i cant stand him and will never like him even if he becomes a legend at milan if this nightmare ever happens.

look at this, dont you want to kill him, who the hell talks like that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4VLlgMoVTU

get a sense of humour homo
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 02:31   #5
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One
 
Sasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Urrth
Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri
Default

He's good, but he reminds me alot of Totti.


Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 10:44   #6
DSM
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo9
He is the world's best player, sorry guys. I am hoping that Kaka takes over the reign again next year though.

Wouldn't it be awesome though if Milan bought Ronaldo? The sheer improbability of such event just shows how low this club has sunk, it used to be able to attract the biggest names in football and now they are hitting themselves in the chest for getting Flamini (who was a nobody up until this season) on a free and the next step is going for fucking has beens Sheva and Zambrotta.
It has nothing to do with sinking low it is mainly about being sensible & that is at least what Milan are. Players like C. Ronaldo are not available unless dirty tricks like those from Madrid get to him.

Milan heve not spent big money now for seven years but in that time have won 2 Champions Leagues & would have won more if not for freak results. In all Milan have been the best overall side in the world in that period.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 11:18   #7
David-Regal
Maldini groupie
 
David-Regal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players: PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
Default

I like Cristiano Ronaldo but I don't see a point in starting this thread. Does he deserve a single thread in a MILAN FORUM?

Also considering the number of people against him in this forum, this will just turn out to be the "Bash Ronaldo" thread.
David-Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 11:28   #8
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

you can have him... most united fans are starting to to gradually dislike him more and more. I wouldn't be suprised if he starts to get booed soon.

I don't want classless players at Manutd and he falls into that group with his play acting.

Last edited by manutd fan; 27-05-2008 at 14:02.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 11:29   #9
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivara
hes going to be best player in the world but hes made to join teams like real madrid, barcelona and man united not class teams like milan. ]

get a sense of humour homo
besides ronaldo our club has a lot of class, and thats not me being biased at all.

edit: i meant to edit my previous post but pressed 'reply' instead.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 17:00   #10
vashil
National Team Player
 
vashil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Mauritius
Fav. Players: Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan
you can have him... most united fans are starting to to gradually dislike him more and more. I wouldn't be suprised if he starts to get booed soon.

I don't want classless players at Manutd and he falls into that group with his play acting.
man i love you more and more when you talk like this!!
vashil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 17:47   #11
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashil
man i love you more and more when you talk like this!!
lol, i'm not sure what you mean but thanks.

but still, he clearly doesn't love Manutd and our history, and he is showing that he doesnt respect the club as much as he should, he needs to shut up, or be shut out.

no player is bigger than the club.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 17:50   #12
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
 
zZ[-_-]Zz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Default

Forza Milan...

Last edited by zZ[-_-]Zz; 22-06-2008 at 14:07.
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 18:33   #13
drucurl
Banned
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Default

you guys need to get off of your high horses and stop talking about "class this" and "class that" In case you didn't notice other than our CWC and Super Cup, we have been totally owned this season. When you get your asses handed to you to a team like Arsenal at home, you'd do well to stfu We have our own skeletons like Gila and Dida as zZ[ - - ]Zz spoke of to be VERY ashamed of. CR7 might be a bit of a prick but that's in almost all true genius superstars like Maradonna, Best, Romario etc. At present in terms of ability to influence a game I'd still pick Kaka because when he's in the mood and fit he's simply unstoppable....however CR7 is getting better at EVERYTHING each year and is already miles ahead if Kaka at taking free-kicks and is marginally better as a finisher. We shouldn't hate....that's for losers like the interistas. We should applaud his tremendous talent as it only enhances the game
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 19:18   #14
Besfort
AC Milan Icon
 
Besfort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Default

He's a junk.
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 19:37   #15
drucurl
Banned
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bes
He's World Class and Dru's banging Tera
Gee Bes thanks for the kind words
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 22:05   #16
Madridista
Disco
 
Madridista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco
Default

@DSM - If you refer to Madrid 'tapping' or unsettling a player in order to get him can be easily applied to Milan as well in the case of Ronaldinho - the problem is that Madrid go for the player in his prime while Milan try to get him while he's downhill and on the cheap. The principle is the same though, you usually can't buy players the 'fair' way.

The diving point is exagerated and frankly has become boring. Everybody dives nowadays, some much more than him. As for him not being completely loyal, he is Portuguese and has no allegiance to United, he's a mercenary and looks out for himself like 99% of the players out there. That is normal and I don't see why anyone should have a problem with it.

I really don't understand why Milan has no intention to lure him, or Dani Alves or Quaresma or Diego or Barzagli... Really, whats going on, why are they so passive? I'm guessing they'll wait for him to be 30 years old and then get him on a free.

Comparing him with Kaka makes a nice debate, this year Ronaldo surely took the plaudits, but potential wise Kaka is better IMO. What Cristiano lags most behind Kaka is the passing ability - the vision and precision for through balls. Everybody says Cris has everything, but damn he doesn't have that, he just takes the ball and runs or dribbles without using teamwork like Kaka does. Next year he will be overtaken again by the golden boy.


Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 22:15   #17
siatanhai
World Cup Winner
 
siatanhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
Default

i agree with the diving but IMO yur wrong bout loyalty, at the moment the best team in theworld is man Utd and hence they have the most loyal squad, its clear to see that the likes of scholes,giggs,neville,hargreaves,carrick,rooney,va n der sar,vidic,ferdinand,brown the ones that hit my head initially are 100% loyal and comitted
on the ronaldo point however i think due to him being hyped up so much this season and rightfully so i think about 15 points in the premiership sky sports worked out were soley down to himself and all the goals n dribbles etc, but this hyping up has made him want to make sure he is at the best possible club with best money and best history and when a club like madrid come calling they tick all the boxes, and lets be honest it doesnt seem like hes 100% sed im defonatly going to join but he has clearly shown a lack of comittment with all the 'you never know the future crap' i mean yes there is a roughly 1% chance he will hate england or fall out with fergie but i seriously doubt it so he knows too well that he is likely to be at Utd
so overall i think only the clubs with the determined,comitted and most importantly loyal players will be successful
milan won champs league - we had gattuso,maldini,nesta,inzaghi,seedorf and kaka who especially at the time had unquestioned loyalty
liverpool when they won the first time - gerrard,carragher,hyypia,riise,finnan all players agen who are extremely loyal and of course with ability- so obviously loyalty also requires ability , in our case it requires some youthful talent
siatanhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 22:16   #18
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

We have 3 more pathetic divers than C.Ronaldo & still we talk about him in a bad way coz .................... he dives ?
Which remind me that being short isnt stupid while a short making fun of another short guy is stupid.
Let get rid of our pathetic divers then we can all sit + bash a player who is scoring 40+ goals / season.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 22:41   #19
Besfort
AC Milan Icon
 
Besfort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Gee Bes thanks for the kind words
Haha.
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 22:46   #20
Madridista
Disco
 
Madridista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siatanhai
i agree with the diving but IMO yur wrong bout loyalty, at the moment the best team in theworld is man Utd and hence they have the most loyal squad, its clear to see that the likes of scholes,giggs,neville,hargreaves,carrick,rooney,va n der sar,vidic,ferdinand,brown the ones that hit my head initially are 100% loyal and comitted
on the ronaldo point however i think due to him being hyped up so much this season and rightfully so i think about 15 points in the premiership sky sports worked out were soley down to himself and all the goals n dribbles etc, but this hyping up has made him want to make sure he is at the best possible club with best money and best history and when a club like madrid come calling they tick all the boxes, and lets be honest it doesnt seem like hes 100% sed im defonatly going to join but he has clearly shown a lack of comittment with all the 'you never know the future crap' i mean yes there is a roughly 1% chance he will hate england or fall out with fergie but i seriously doubt it so he knows too well that he is likely to be at Utd
so overall i think only the clubs with the determined,comitted and most importantly loyal players will be successful
milan won champs league - we had gattuso,maldini,nesta,inzaghi,seedorf and kaka who especially at the time had unquestioned loyalty
liverpool when they won the first time - gerrard,carragher,hyypia,riise,finnan all players agen who are extremely loyal and of course with ability- so obviously loyalty also requires ability , in our case it requires some youthful talent
No, what matters is you giving it all on the pitch, as Ronaldo certainly does, not how he feels about the history of the club. Of course born and bred Mancs like Scholes and Giggs are going to spill blood for the club, but Ronaldo is there to make a career. Its a common mistake to mix commitment and loyalty, Ronaldo is commited if not loyal, but if I had to choose between those two in my player Id still choose the first.


Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:06.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.