The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-11-2008, 17:35   #41
Charbel
"Il Capitano"
 
Charbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lebanon
Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Default

Oh Dam This is the Fucken best news I've heard since ever.

6-2? Oh yeah..Take That in ur Face you fucken ignorant Cristiano Ronaldo....

Now you know who's your daddy, eh? Best player of the world? My Ass!

I still didn't watch the game, but boy is this news perfect or what.

Up Yours, Cristiano Ronaldo.


Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 17:40   #42
Nielsenb41
Senior Team Member
 
Nielsenb41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Banks, Yashin, Manga, Preud'homme, Pfaff, Zenga, Sepp and Taffarel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Maybe this proves it. He doesn't play well with Ronaldinho.
Someone has been skipping the scientific method lessons.


Signature

Ah, the good'ol days!
Nielsenb41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 18:47   #43
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One
 
Sasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Urrth
Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier
Oh Dam This is the Fucken best news I've heard since ever.

6-2? Oh yeah..Take That in ur Face you fucken ignorant Cristiano Ronaldo....

Now you know who's your daddy, eh? Best player of the world? My Ass!

I still didn't watch the game, but boy is this news perfect or what.

Up Yours, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Shaddup.


Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 18:49   #44
Charbel
"Il Capitano"
 
Charbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lebanon
Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
Shaddup.
You're upset since you only were able to get a 1-1 against Greece, When Brazil Thrashed the Shit out of Portugal..Stopped the Best Player in the world...??

Live with it..It's been a fact alla long..
That Brazil Can Rock the World.!


Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 18:53   #45
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier
You're upset since you only were able to get a 1-1 against Greece, When Brazil Thrashed the Shit out of Portugal..Stopped the Best Player in the world...??

Live with it..It's been a fact alla long..
That Brazil Can Rock the World.!
I loathe people who don't support there own NT.
Just why?
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 18:55   #46
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Kaka ran circles around Portuguese players... man... I hope he's hot like this when he comes back. He had a bit of a tough time against Chievo.

Maybe this proves it. He doesn't play well with Ronaldinho.

But two assists and basically dictated the rest of the play... yes this is the Kaka we need!
i dont know that its ronaldinho as much as all of milan is slow.... now look at brazil luis fabiano (fast), robinho (REALLY fasT) and more improtantly midfield support of elano (fasT) Anderson (fast)...

compared to support at milan of pirlo and seedorf, both who have lost step or dont push forward... maicon and kleber help too...

we just odnt attack enough... ball gets to kaka or ronnie, no1 is running up to help except striker in box.... whereas w/ brazil its 5-6 players up in box when they r there


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:00   #47
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One
 
Sasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Urrth
Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier
You're upset since you only were able to get a 1-1 against Greece, When Brazil Thrashed the Shit out of Portugal..Stopped the Best Player in the world...??

Live with it..It's been a fact alla long..
That Brazil Can Rock the World.!
I am most certainly NOT upset. It was a friendly.


Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:01   #48
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
I am most certainly NOT upset. It was a friendly.
no no, you may not realize it... but you are upset. just realize u dont know ur own feelings and soldiers right


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:02   #49
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One
 
Sasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Urrth
Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84
no no, you may not realize it... but you are upset. just realize u dont know ur own feelings and soldiers right
OMG you're right! I'm bawling my eyes out!!1!

Woe is me!!!! 11one


Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:12   #50
Nielsenb41
Senior Team Member
 
Nielsenb41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Banks, Yashin, Manga, Preud'homme, Pfaff, Zenga, Sepp and Taffarel
Default



Signature

Ah, the good'ol days!

Last edited by Jasper; 20-11-2008 at 19:45.
Nielsenb41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:23   #51
Giancarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84
i dont know that its ronaldinho as much as all of milan is slow.... now look at brazil luis fabiano (fast), robinho (REALLY fasT) and more improtantly midfield support of elano (fasT) Anderson (fast)...

compared to support at milan of pirlo and seedorf, both who have lost step or dont push forward... maicon and kleber help too...

we just odnt attack enough... ball gets to kaka or ronnie, no1 is running up to help except striker in box.... whereas w/ brazil its 5-6 players up in box when they r there
I think we have our fast players... Robinho runs hot and cold. Elano does too... part of the season for Man City he just disappears. I think we have the players. Pirlo hasn't even played lately... he'll come back fast enough. I think we have the team, and I think Kaka does better on his own behind two strikers.

But I was really impressed by the connection between Kaka and Luis Fabiano... I think Fabiano could do wonders for us. He's a proven goalscorer at high levels... especially at the national team level.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:27   #52
Charbel
"Il Capitano"
 
Charbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lebanon
Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalac#16
I loathe people who don't support there own NT.
Just why?
Who said I don't support my own NT?
But when we barely make it through the 1st qualification round , You'd search for the National team u like the best after that.


I Like Brazil The Best.

@MilanoMicheal:
Yeah..Then why the ShaddUp for? Upset because of the extra-enthusiasm?
And I'm pretty sure ending a sentence with a question mark means a Question.


Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"

Last edited by Charbel; 20-11-2008 at 19:30.
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:28   #53
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
But I was really impressed by the connection between Kaka and Luis Fabiano... I think Fabiano could do wonders for us. He's a proven goalscorer at high levels... especially at the national team level.
he's growing on me, i'm not sold but all the brazilians including scolari and such are sold on him so maybe....

as for speed.... seedorf does not have it. pirlo does not either. doesnt make them bad players, but we just field a slow team which is to the detriment of kaka as his best attribute is speed. well not only but when u can dribble, run w/ that technique at that speed and have his vision its damn near undefendable... but when u move slow and they sit back it nuetralizes him


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:33   #54
Giancarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84
he's growing on me, i'm not sold but all the brazilians including scolari and such are sold on him so maybe....

as for speed.... seedorf does not have it. pirlo does not either. doesnt make them bad players, but we just field a slow team which is to the detriment of kaka as his best attribute is speed. well not only but when u can dribble, run w/ that technique at that speed and have his vision its damn near undefendable... but when u move slow and they sit back it nuetralizes him
Luis Fabiano is a crazy goalscorer... and some of those goals were taken very very well... very nice precision... he's pretty strong too. Excellent finishing. I think we can tempt him to come to Milan.

Well if we want more speed, maybe we should bring Ignazio Abate back? I'm hearing about that... either way I think Kaka has done well with Milan and I think with two strikers he would be better... he would have the space to do what he has to do.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:43   #55
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

i jut dont recall luis fabiano scoring till recently.... very ricardo oliviera-esque. He is 28 and really only became viable scorer when he was 26/7. He seems kinda like an epl player... but he could be a late bloomer too :-/


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:45   #56
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsenb41
I want to see it!


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:47   #57
Giancarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84
i jut dont recall luis fabiano scoring till recently.... very ricardo oliviera-esque. He is 28 and really only became viable scorer when he was 26/7. He seems kinda like an epl player... but he could be a late bloomer too :-/
He's better than Oliveira... he plays for a better team... 42 goals in 86 games (wikipedia) for Sevilla... 14 goals in 23 national team games... I think he's a late bloomer. But even his club record has been impressive... he scored like crazy at Sao Paolo and Sevilla.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:49   #58
Charbel
"Il Capitano"
 
Charbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lebanon
Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Default

When Portugal's Defender found No Way To Stop Kaka'...
They tried This..And Yet Failed...



A Picture Taken After the Game With Massa And Kaka...
Kaka gave his shirt to Massa


Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:51   #59
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One
 
Sasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Urrth
Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
I want to see it!
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbth.../an/0/page/302

I don't see the hype over her. Killer body, but so-so face.


Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 19:54   #60
Nielsenb41
Senior Team Member
 
Nielsenb41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Banks, Yashin, Manga, Preud'homme, Pfaff, Zenga, Sepp and Taffarel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
I want to see it!
Lemme see if it works this time:



Signature

Ah, the good'ol days!
Nielsenb41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:32.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.