The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 26-01-2009, 18:29   #81
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan14Legend View Post
He won't get it. He's like a whore that's waiting for who's going to pay more, he made himself available for both Brazil and Italy. I think both will ignore calling him up, or I hope Lippi calls him up and then drops him forever so that he is ineligible to play for Brazil. The cunt deserves it, no loyalty for his birth country what so ever.
just like camorenesi.... i have no problem w/ amauri playing for azzuri.....

melo is a good call up, brazil r in need of a DM not named gilberto silva....

if i was dunga (After realizing im a moron and cant coach best team in world... )i'd start

---maicon--lucio--silva--adriano---

------anderson--melo--diego------

---------------kaka---------------

---------robinho--pato------------

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 18:49   #82
Cristina
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan14Legend View Post
He won't get it. He's like a whore that's waiting for who's going to pay more, he made himself available for both Brazil and Italy. I think both will ignore calling him up, or I hope Lippi calls him up and then drops him forever so that he is ineligible to play for Brazil. The cunt deserves it, no loyalty for his birth country what so ever.
+1

He's a mercenary.
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 19:17   #83
Redman10
AC Milan Icon

Dunga needs to play Alves and Maicon together again. You can't bench one of them.

Julio Cesar

Maicon --- Lucio --- Juan --- Adriano C.

D. Alves --- F. Melo --- Anderson

Kaka

L. Fabiano --- Robinho
Redman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 19:42   #84
Nielsenb41
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Banks, Yashin, Manga, Preud'homme, Pfaff, Zenga, Sepp and Taffarel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman10 View Post
Dunga needs to play Alves and Maicon together again. You can't bench one of them.

Julio Cesar

Maicon --- Lucio --- Juan --- Adriano C.

D. Alves --- F. Melo --- Anderson

Kaka

L. Fabiano --- Robinho
Absolutely. There isn't a single brazilian that I know who doesn't think like this.

Signature

Ah, the good'ol days!
Nielsenb41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 19:56   #85
milan1st
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

Thiago Silva is called up and this should be a good sign,it means that he's pretty valued in Brazil and is one of the best brasil CB latley.I hope he gets chance to start and prove himself.

My formation;

-------------------Julio Cesar

----Maicon-----Thiago--------Lucio-------Marcelo

-----------------------Silva
-------Alves-----------------------Anderson

------------------------Kaka
---------------Fabiano-----------Pato
milan1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 20:04   #86
Nielsenb41
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Banks, Yashin, Manga, Preud'homme, Pfaff, Zenga, Sepp and Taffarel

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_ist View Post
Thiago Silva is called up and this should be a good sign,it means that he's pretty valued in Brazil and is one of the best brasil CB latley.I hope he gets chance to start and prove himself.

My formation;

-------------------Julio Cesar

----Maicon-----Thiago--------Lucio-------Marcelo

-----------------------Silva
-------Alves-----------------------Anderson

------------------------Kaka
---------------Fabiano-----------Pato
You can't bench Robinho in current form, and Juan is probably still a few steps ahead of Silva. Marcelo is a defensive liability and Adriano Correia is certainly the better option. Silva is still good, but I'd play Melo for more dynamism.

Julio Cesar
Maicon-Lucio-Juan-Adriano
Melo
Alves-Anderson
Kaka
Robinho
Pato

Signature

Ah, the good'ol days!
Old 26-01-2009, 20:06   #87
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

the attacking trident of kaka, robinho and pato is extremely dangerous on a counter attack....

i'd almost be tempted to put diego in a deeper CM option or atleast someone who can transition the ball fast from defense to attack

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 26-01-2009, 20:10   #88
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
the attacking trident of kaka, robinho and pato is extremely dangerous on a counter attack....

i'd almost be tempted to put diego in a deeper CM option or atleast someone who can transition the ball fast from defense to attack
You're completely right about the first part. With the current form of Kaka' and Pato together, not playing them with each other can be a very dumb move no matter who's the other player in the squad. They've proved that they can really play well together, and so there's no reason for Dunga not to pick them.

Am I the only one that finds it a bit ridiculous from the CBF to appoint a Defensive Midfielder as a coach for the most attacking side in the world?

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 20:16   #89
Nielsenb41
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
You're completely right about the first part. With the current form of Kaka' and Pato together, not playing them with each other can be a very dumb move no matter who's the other player in the squad. They've proved that they can really play well together, and so there's no reason for Dunga not to pick them.

Am I the only one that finds it a bit ridiculous from the CBF to appoint a Defensive Midfielder as a coach for the most attacking side in the world?
A defensive midfielder that hadn't ever been a coach before, at that. If he plays Alves and Maicon at the same time I'll stop bitching, but not doing so is the biggest waste of talent.

Signature

Ah, the good'ol days!
Old 26-01-2009, 20:16   #90
milan1st
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsenb41 View Post
You can't bench Robinho in current form, and Juan is probably still a few steps ahead of Silva. Marcelo is a defensive liability and Adriano Correia is certainly the better option. Silva is still good, but I'd play Melo for more dynamism.

Julio Cesar
Maicon-Lucio-Juan-Adriano
Melo
Alves-Anderson
Kaka
Robinho
Pato
I know that Robinho with Juan currently are better than Fabiano and Silva BUT knowin the importance ofthis friendly, i would want to see those players which imo is not that bad for a friendly it is.
milan1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 20:24   #91
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Quote:
A defensive midfielder that hadn't ever been a coach before, at that. If he plays Alves and Maicon at the same time I'll stop bitching, but not doing so is the biggest waste of talent.
If you were to pick another coach, considering the thought that the CBF only appoints Brazilians and that Scolari isn't available, who'd you pick? My pick would go on Ziko, I'm not much informed about Brazilian Coaches, but he seems to be an upgrade on Dunga considering his experience.

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 20:29   #92
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

i'd pick bob bradley

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 26-01-2009, 20:39   #93
Milan14Legend
Banned

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
My pick would go on Ziko
At least get his name right.
Milan14Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 20:39   #94
Nielsenb41
Senior Team Member

Zico, definitely. King Arthur Coimbra. There wouldn't be a single player in the team not trying 200% extra hard. And he is a good coach (and an actual coach) to boost. His work at Japan, Fenerbahce and Uzbekistan has been great.

Signature

Ah, the good'ol days!
Old 26-01-2009, 20:42   #95
Milan14Legend
Banned

Quote:
Zico, definitely. King Arthur Coimbra. There wouldn't be a single player in the team not trying 200% extra hard. And he is a good coach (and an actual coach) to boost. His work at Japan, Fenerbahce and Uzbekistan has been great.
Are you Brazilian?
Old 26-01-2009, 20:44   #96
Milan14Legend
Banned

Personally I'd keep Dunga. I hate Brazil and therefore the most harm that could be done to them is having Dunga on the bench.
Old 26-01-2009, 20:52   #97
Nielsenb41
Senior Team Member

Yeah, I'm brazilian. Born and raised in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais.

Signature

Ah, the good'ol days!
Old 26-01-2009, 20:54   #98
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
If that works, it would give you the most phenomenal right flank in the world, but im not sure Daniel Alves playing up in midfield would work that well. He loves to make charging runs down the right flank, and as a midfielder his opportunities to do that would be limited - cue Roberto Carlos sucking as a midfielder at Inter. Okay okay that was inter, and with more practice it may have worked, but his best position by far was at left back, running up the length of the pitch.

Alves, who i (surprised myself with this as well) think is more talented than Carlos, might be able to adapt his game to make it work. Its definitely worth a shot i think, but not a forgone conclusion of success like is being presented.

Also, where are you from? You know a LOT about brazilian players, and while there are loads of idiots in china and thailand that read a book and claim to know about them, your knowledge seems pretty genuine.
And ur fav players list and signature seems to suggest you are from Brazil itself?

Edit: oops...just saw that you already answered the question

Signature

Save Us

Last edited by radioactivenerd; 26-01-2009 at 20:56.
radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 20:57   #99
Milan14Legend
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I'm brazilian. Born and raised in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais.
Cheers then you GK freak!
Old 26-01-2009, 20:58   #100
Milan14Legend
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
just like camorenesi.... i have no problem w/ amauri playing for azzuri.....
Camo wanted to play for Argentina but never got the call up.