The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 10-09-2009, 19:07   #61
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besfort View Post
PES is amazing and I play it since 2002.
Really? Alot of PES people I know have since started playing FIFA because it's overtook it.

The Fifa 2010 demo came out today, of course this isn't the final product so quality is still a way off (There is a big difference between Fifa 09 and the demo) but this game is awesome so far, even keeping the ball feels.. Smooth.

Few problems are, the ******ed GK, awful mistakes sometimes, the shooting is still not what it should be and the defending is annoying, sometimes it will try to wait for the ball to drop down for the volley, when somevody jumps in above you and scores.

Barca own.
Kalac#16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 19:17   #62
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

Obviously, scoring goals is the most fun of the game, so having idiotic GKs that allow you to score easily is the trademark of FIFA games. FK scoring compared to PES is incredibly easy.
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 19:46   #63
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel2517 View Post
Obviously, scoring goals is the most fun of the game, so having idiotic GKs that allow you to score easily is the trademark of FIFA games. FK scoring compared to PES is incredibly easy.
The GK's aren't idiotic in the full release, and won't be either.

Everything about PES is just a worse version of fifa these days.
Old 10-09-2009, 19:48   #64
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

around fifa 2008, they finally caught up to PES, in my opinion....

2009 fifa is miles better than pes

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 19:58   #65
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

Well, I did stop since 07, but in that one I could score FKs almost every time and aiming at almost any side of the net.

The last fun football game to me was winning eleven 7, with 6 being the one I loved the most.

ed: also, in UEFA CL 06, scoring from long range was by far the easiest way, only second to penalty shots. It was always upsetting how if you wanted to play a CL tournament, you had to buy the side game instead of just the FIFA of the year.

Last edited by ezekiel2517; 10-09-2009 at 20:00.
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 20:10   #66
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Oh Milano, forgot to mention about Fifa, something that will please you. This game seems to have a little bit more of a balance towards keeping the ball, and playing it well in midfield. The faster players aren't quite owning like they have done in previous years, and Messi gets knocked off the ball ridiculously easy like in real life.
Old 11-09-2009, 20:12   #67
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalac#16 View Post
Oh Milano, forgot to mention about Fifa, something that will please you. This game seems to have a little bit more of a balance towards keeping the ball, and playing it well in midfield. The faster players aren't quite owning like they have done in previous years, and Messi gets knocked off the ball ridiculously easy like in real life.
lol, last years was much better but in like 2008, theo walcott= top 5 player.

For me last years version alot of 1 touch passing and holding trigger for movement was key to scoring w/ slow ass milan

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 20:15   #68
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
lol, last years was much better but in like 2008, theo walcott= top 5 player.

For me last years version alot of 1 touch passing and holding trigger for movement was key to scoring w/ slow ass milan
It's become better on this one too, passing the ball just feels, better. And defenders will actually go in for hard, like crosses etc.

Agbonlahor was god on Fifa 08, and a demi god on 09. They better not make him ridiculously weak just to make him easier to play against, because that's just not true.
Old 11-09-2009, 20:17   #69
Pato#1
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo

CallOfDuty Modern Warfare2 awsome game
Pato#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 23:55   #70
Australiano1980
StarWars VIII

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Anyone here play Grand Prix3 ??
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:47   #71
David-Regal
Maldini groupie

Fav. Players: PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso

Quote:
Really? Alot of PES people I know have since started playing FIFA because it's overtook it.
I've been a big fan of PES for a long time (I've played it since winning eleven 4, winning eleven is PES on PlayStation btw) but PES2009 really sucks ass. It's just so unrealistic. But they will introduce 360 degrees (instead of eight directions only) in the coming version so I really hope the gameplay will be better. Otherwises, I might consider switching to FIFA
David-Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:25   #72
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
It's become better on this one too, passing the ball just feels, better. And defenders will actually go in for hard, like crosses etc.

Agbonlahor was god on Fifa 08, and a demi god on 09. They better not make him ridiculously weak just to make him easier to play against, because that's just not true.
yeah, passing feels realy smooth and nice in this game, playing as barca i scored a goal where i had about 100 passes before the goal, it was awesome and i was proud

but none of my friends like fifa 10 they say it is too similar to fifa09 and then say fifa09 is much better.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 15:56   #73
Noyon9s
All Together Now, PIPPO!

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Diego, Maldini, Inzaghi, Joe cole, Ronaldo, Pato, Giovinco, PIPPO & PALOSCHI!

Am currently playing the New Fifa 10 demo.

Amazing improvement from previous one in terms of gameplay, ball control better, passing and goal keepers have improved.

But the stats! I mean they must get this fixed before they release the full game, one example - Buffon overall is 66 and Victor Valdes is 80+.

Oh and theres no Milan in the demo, instead Chicago fire, Bayern (with no robben) Marseiile, Barca, Juve and chelsea.

Also the pace of players seems abit off. Anyway Im probaly going to buy this staight away, as i love my footie games

Oh and I think its better than fifa 09, this one just feels more realistic and flows much better than the other game.

On a side note - The players look like dancing monkeys when you use pace control

Signature

Last edited by Noyon9s; 12-09-2009 at 16:01.
Noyon9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 17:07   #74
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-Regal View Post
I've been a big fan of PES for a long time (I've played it since winning eleven 4, winning eleven is PES on PlayStation btw) but PES2009 really sucks ass. It's just so unrealistic. But they will introduce 360 degrees (instead of eight directions only) in the coming version so I really hope the gameplay will be better. Otherwises, I might consider switching to FIFA
The 360 degree dribbling is in this FIFA too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyon9s View Post
But the stats! I mean they must get this fixed before they release the full game, one example - Buffon overall is 66 and Victor Valdes is 80+.

Also the pace of players seems abit off. Anyway Im probaly going to buy this staight away, as i love my footie games

On a side note - The players look like dancing monkeys when you use pace control
The stats will be a temporary glitch, EA have said this demo is quite old and the game was only about 70% finished. The demo that is available is where the game was around May time.

The graphics will be sharpened and the ******ed dance they do when you go into pace control will be fixed.
Old 12-09-2009, 17:08   #75
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

Is the game still relient on pace?
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 17:09   #76
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
Is the game still relient on pace?
Not really, they get muscled off the ball ridiculously easy now and other players can keep up with them better.
Old 12-09-2009, 18:06   #77
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Not really, they get muscled off the ball ridiculously easy now and other players can keep up with them better.
the goalkeepers are incredibly ******ed,

i was barca and the ball was heading, a cross, straight to valdes, he jumps on the floor, punches it into a defender and it rolls to drogba who scores

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 14:38   #78
dienisY
Rookie

I play PES2009 , Hitman , Age of Empires II , The Godfather , when I was cid a played Counter Strike .
dienisY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 11:39   #79
karish
Kaka

Fav. Players: R9,kaka,Pato,Sheva,R80,Seedorf

I have RE5, pes 2009 (waiting for 2010 ) and metal gear solid on ps3

Signature

Last edited by karish; 16-09-2009 at 13:48.
karish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 13:50   #80
edma
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta & Pirlo

when it come nintendo wii & PS3..
what ur option??
edma is offline   Reply With Quote