The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 10-11-2009, 15:50   #41
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

we shouldn't, can't, and won't get Dzeko in January.

But my #1 hopeful move for next summer is to sell Hunt and buy Dzeko. PLEASE B&G, if there ever was a guy more ready and willing to come to milan and be the piece we need it is Edin.

my #2 hopeful move is to bring in Ranocchia

#3 is to get Cigarini to backup our midfield and then take over soon

EDIT: i forgot about krasic as well. he'd be a great signing too. dzeko, krasic, ranocchia, cigarini, and criscito/santon. damn... milan would be back!

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 16:08   #42
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Loan Adiyah to livorno, buy krasic in winter (along a decent FB), dzeko in summer and for around 40million we can be back in the game easily.

pato-dzeko-krasic, cum material right there
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 17:52   #43
Tobinho
Solo per te

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illadro80 View Post
Loan Adiyah to livorno, buy krasic in winter (along a decent FB), dzeko in summer and for around 40million we can be back in the game easily.

pato-dzeko-krasic, cum material right there
We can't loan Adiyiah to Livorno. A non-EU player can't come into and out of an Italian club in the same window. Maybe they could do something so that Livorno seem to make the signing, or we could loan him outside Serie A.

Krasic is also tied in the CL. We can get both Dzeko and Krasic in the summer if we lose a non-EU player, but then would have to make our other signings EU or players playing in Italy.
Tobinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 17:56   #44
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post

But my #1 hopeful move for next summer is to sell Hunt and buy Dzeko. PLEASE B&G, if there ever was a guy more ready and willing to come to milan and be the piece we need it is Edin.

EDIT: i forgot about krasic as well. he'd be a great signing too. dzeko, krasic, ranocchia, cigarini, and criscito/santon. damn... milan would be back!

Do you think its beneficial to bring a young defender like ranocchia to be a backup and stunt his developement? We did that w/ bonera who was suppose to be next great azzuri defender. He was capped at 20 years old... And well he never got enough time to develop.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 18:21   #45
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
Do you think its beneficial to bring a young defender like ranocchia to be a backup and stunt his developement? We did that w/ bonera who was suppose to be next great azzuri defender. He was capped at 20 years old... And well he never got enough time to develop.
i dont think we really did much to stunt bonera's growth... he joined us at 25 and didnt play that well his first year... he's been an inury nightmare since then... i think he just didnt develop from 20-25 as much as people were expecting

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 18:25   #46
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post

My hopes for winter/summer are

1. Out Hunterlaaar - In Dzeko ( most likely in summer, hopefully in winter).
2. Out Janku - In new LB (Santon - Inter won't sell to us, Criscito, Zapata (LB/CB), Bale, Rannochia (LB/CB) ? )
3. Out Oddo - In new RB (Rafinha, Van Der Weil, Motta, Santacroce ( RB/CB))
4. In - a 3rd midfielder to rotate with Pirlo and Seedorf (Beckham in winter, someone else who will replace one of the 2 in the long run in summer).

5. Out dinho - In Krasic **( Will happen or not happen in summer depending on Dinho's form. If Dinho continues his good work, I am sure he will stay as Pato likes to play with him, Leo likes him now and our management drools over him. No way are we selling him if he is showing the consistency he has shown in the last 8 games in the entire season. If he starts sucking again, I guess he will be out and we will get a replacement. I don't hope for any of our players to suck and not have an improvement and I am not for removal of a player if he is in good form esp if he is Dinho as if he is motivated which Leo is doing now, he is very decisive. )

Other players to go should be the 3 contract expiries - Roma, Favalli and Pippo with our own former youth team players - Astori, Palochi and a primevera keeper taking the spots. It is a sad situation that most of the dream signings does't care much about our home grown players and look for ready made solutions from somewhere else. We have to promote from the primevera also.

In 2 tranfer seasons, 4 moves are not that expensive for a club like Milan. Might cost a maximum of 40 million with the Hunterlaar sale and saved salaries. With new sponsors etc , I am sure Galliani will be able to get 40 million just from club revenue without Berlu money. If he can't invest anythin , I hope Berlu sells.

Last edited by anilak; 10-11-2009 at 18:34.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 18:44   #47
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

isn't this the epic of dzeko thread?

the story continues...
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...with-wolfsburg

It makes my stomach hurt when I think of it. A young, strong forward that scores a lot of goals and most important loves milan, ends up I jube. Meanwhile we buy another middle-team class players for a lot of money at a high age. Wonderful
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 18:45   #48
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
isn't this the epic of dzeko thread?

the story continues...
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...with-wolfsburg

It makes my stomach hurt when I think of it. A young, strong forward that scores a lot of goals and most important loves milan, ends up I jube. Meanwhile we buy another middle-team class players for a lot of money at a high age. Wonderful
T*ttoSport IS A JUVE RAG. The Daily Star is a more reputable news outlet. It's so bad you can't even type its name in, its blocked by forum.....
Old 10-11-2009, 18:53   #49
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
T*ttoSport IS A JUVE RAG. The Daily Star is a more reputable news outlet. It's so bad you can't even type its name in, its blocked by forum.....
This dumb move not happening. It's almost like we are helping to build Jube. Not happening
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 22:35   #50
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
no i don't, but we should try a co-ownership deal with him just so other teams don't get him. he will be great i promise. plus, we have an angle that can't be matched by any other club in the world.... he gets to train with his idol.. Alessandro Nesta. that, my friend, is priceless and I can guarantee if he trains under Nesta and builds upon the talent he already has, he will form a fantastic partnership with Silva for the future.

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE

Last edited by Savo; 10-11-2009 at 22:38.
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 21:44   #51
acmf2002
AcMILANforEver<3

Fav. Players: we will see , not now hide it

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/ind...ad&idsel=47820

fk chelsea!!!
fk B&G!!! move ass !!!!!
acmf2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 21:47   #52
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

He will be the most sought CF in the upcoming window. Nothing we can do about it.... It's not like Chelsea didn't try last summer. Chelsea, Man Utd, Juve, maybe barca/madrid who knows..... but you know what, if they sell we are in pole position. Hope he holds true to his word about milan and doesn't get all enthused over an extra couple thousand euros.

It's not like he's a secret guys, we'll face competition,nothing we can do now
Old 11-11-2009, 22:05   #53
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

I am still positive we will get Dzeko. Dzeko wants us AND Milan wants him.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 23:46   #54
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

btw, dzeko has a nice assist at starting at 0:48 in this video...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/3793599/

THIS is what i could see him doing at milan with pato. almost ibra-esque mmm
Old 12-11-2009, 00:15   #55
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
btw, dzeko has a nice assist at starting at 0:48 in this video...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/3793599/

THIS is what i could see him doing at milan with pato. almost ibra-esque mmm
yes, I agree, that's what I want to see next season a lot
Old 13-11-2009, 06:26   #56
N3d0
Allegri al Massimo

Fav. Players: Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce

We should go for Dzeko only if Hunter really doesn't make it till the end of the season. I still believe that Hunter will start scoring cause its in his blood. Leo said that he's doing good during training sessions and sooner or later he will show that on the field. Leo should involve him more though and after his recent comments im sure Hunter will get his minutes soon.
N3d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 20:12   #57
darkw1zard
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: numero 22

I doubt Milan really wants him, which is sad.
darkw1zard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 20:36   #58
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3d0 View Post
We should go for Dzeko only if Hunter really doesn't make it till the end of the season. I still believe that Hunter will start scoring cause its in his blood. Leo said that he's doing good during training sessions and sooner or later he will show that on the field. Leo should involve him more though and after his recent comments im sure Hunter will get his minutes soon.
Dzeko is exactly what Milan needs, which Huntelaar never will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkw1zard View Post
What makes you think that?
Old 13-11-2009, 20:43   #59
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkw1zard View Post
we had a pre contract w/ him. Issue was wolfburg wouldn't let him go

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...n-dzeko-report

June 2009-
Quote:
The pre-contract is based on an eventual agreement between Milan and Wolfsburg. So far, the Bundesliga outfit have claimed their man was not for sale, but Dzeko's decision to sign for Milan is likely to put the pressure on the Germans.
The facts are we had an agreement. It wasn't about money either... wolfburg didn't wanna sell him period cause they wanted to make a run in UCL. Can't garentee we'll go for him again, but i have reason to believe we will

infact it was first reported in december 2008 when this was posted:
http://bosnia.worldcupblog.org/bosni...-to-milan.html

So lets get our facts straight. We DID have an agreement. We did offer 20 mil. Wolfburg didn't wanna sell him at any cost. We had SOME money last summer, we just didn't wanna use it on 'anyone' Can't say we'll get him this summer, but the interest is there and he's claimed he wants milan.
Old 13-11-2009, 20:49   #60
Pedro
iedereen is gek

ty, M84, I didn't want to say that AGAIN