The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 17-11-2009, 13:43   #81
MilanMB
Not mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besfort View Post
Actually.. the picture is not photoshoped. It's quite real and the original so nothing has been changed. It was taken in the match when Milan faced Wolfsburg in Uefa Cup (2:2).

He seemed so proud of wearing Milan's jersey
LOL I didn't know that... wonderfull!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Dzeko...i know ur a good striker and all....but, srsly, get off Milan's dick. He sounds so desperate.

Just cuz a bitch is hot and she wants to fuck doesn't mean she's gonna get fucked.
Hell yeah she is man!

If she wanted to f*ck you all night and begged for it, would you turn her down? I know I wouldn't!
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 13:44   #82
MilanMB
Not mad

sorry, double post
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 13:45   #83
Congo Powers
-----ENJOY-----

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besfort View Post
If it's for free she will get fucked, trust me my friend.
In this case....it'll probably cost 25-30 million.

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 14:41   #84
ladro
AC Milan Icon

TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS.............no! EUROOS!!!! Someones having a heart attack @ via Turati. Solution? Extend real champion pippos contract for 4 more years!

B&G have the most perfect home run set up right here. If they fail to sign him this will be the biggest clusterfuck ever

Still keeping my expectations low for a pippo contract extension (with salary cut of course) + paloschi return instead.
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 15:19   #85
samir10
Moaaarr Attackers :proud:

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Quote:
Dzeko...i know ur a good striker and all....but, srsly, get off Milan's dick. He sounds so desperate.

Just cuz a bitch is hot and she wants to fuck doesn't mean she's gonna get fucked.
you know when dzeko does come this summer (it's inevitable) that would mean less playing time for borriello but more time for pimpin and stuff!
ppl here in bosnia are so sure he'll wear ac milan jersey next summer and are saying he and pato would make deadliest attack in the world. hope they're right.

Signature
samir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 15:40   #86
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illadro80 View Post
TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS.............no! EUROOS!!!! Someones having a heart attack @ via Turati. Solution? Extend real champion pippos contract for 4 more years!
thats alot of money when you can't sell out your stadium, you're in a 3rd rate (financiall) league, you pay massive taxes cause the country is overrun with communists (silvio), oh.. and you're in a HUGE GLOBAL ECONOMIC RECESSION..... it sucks milan live in reality unlike real madrid and man city, but its a fact. You just sound ******ed cussing out management for not spending 25 million euros!
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 15:47   #87
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

yes, it does sound ridiculous that he thinks berlu is cheap for not spending 25 mil in this time and i'm not being sarcastic. BUT, he won't cost 25 mil if we sell Huntelaar who will get us 10-15 mil from his sale. Also, if we sell Dinho to Man City who pay stupid amounts for players we might be able to get 15-20 mil for dinho from man shitty dependent upon his form throughout the rest of the season. With either sale Dzeko would cost maximum 15 mil, with the possibility of costing less if we get good money from dinho or hunt. 15 mil is not too much to ask. Plus, we can sell Gooch which is sweet because we got him for free. We can try to sell some oldies like Janku, etc. With the decent money from that plus the hunt and dinho sales as well as with CL money (i pray we qualify), we should be able to get Dzeko and 2-3 other players as long as they're not too expensive (Consigli/Curci, Ranocchia, Cigarini, Mariga, etc.)

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 15:49   #88
Congo Powers
-----ENJOY-----

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by samir10 View Post
you know when dzeko does come this summer (it's inevitable) that would mean less playing time for borriello but more time for pimpin and stuff!
ppl here in bosnia are so sure he'll wear ac milan jersey next summer and are saying he and pato would make deadliest attack in the world. hope they're right.
hehehe believe me... if we get Dzeko, i'll hop on the bandwagon without question or shame.

1 important thing we will be lacking if Dzeko comes at the expense of Borriello: paparazzi pics of beachside/yacht love-making. Dzeko's good...but he's not THAT versatile.

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 15:50   #89
Billy_69
Banned

Fav. Players: Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...

Quote:
i'm not sure about that clause, i also think it is a part of his contract.

EDIT:

he became unicef ambassador for BIH yesterday.
That's it. Now I'm jealous. he will get to meet Angelina Jolie live. Argh.
Billy_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 15:51   #90
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
1 important thing we will be lacking if Dzeko comes at the expense of Borriello: paparazzi pics of beachside/yacht love-making. Dzeko's good...but he's not THAT versatile.
but on the otherhand footballing wise dzeko is that versatile, he can play support striker, thus making room for borriello in the lineup and all that he brings to the tabl (super models, outlandish pictures, clammydia)
Old 17-11-2009, 16:08   #91
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...

Fav. Players: MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, DONNARUMMA

yes yes yes...this is what i want to see great sig besfort!

Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 16:08   #92
genc
Rossonero

Fav. Players: Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho

Quote:
i read ppl are saying here like džeko can leave wolfsburg this summer cause his contract expires. wrong he signed contract extension which expires 2013.
that doesnt mean anything Van der Vaart one years after extending his contract with hamburg was sold to RM for 13 M cuz we dont know what they signed in that contract maybe there is a clause that if milan offers 20m wolfsburg must accept just like it happened with Van der Vaart

Signature

The Almighty Photoshop
genc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 16:21   #93
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

i would love to see dzeko sign for us, he's practically begging for it. if we can hopefully offload hunter for atleast 10m which i think is possible. then we already covered a 3rd of the dzeko transfer fee.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 16:23   #94
punisher
A.S.A.B

Fav. Players: sheva ibra balo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
thats alot of money when you can't sell out your stadium, you're in a 3rd rate (financiall) league, you pay massive taxes cause the country is overrun with communists (silvio), oh.. and you're in a HUGE GLOBAL ECONOMIC RECESSION..... it sucks milan live in reality unlike real madrid and man city, but its a fact. You just sound ******ed cussing out management for not spending 25 million euros!
look mate its true we have economic problems...

my opinion is this...

DONT sell hunter...mates we all know that the guy just needs a little more time and will shine...

as for dzeko he is surely the stiker we HAVE to buy but 30 millions is too much...i hope we land him for 19 millions + kalatze...

its simple: we win the champions leage this year so we can have in our bank 45 millions seriously im not kidding...its the best solution for our problems...
punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 16:34   #95
lexx
try and crack a smile

Fav. Players: costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard

20 million euro deal very ambitious especially with the competition within the market for the player and the fact that Wolfsburg have a very financial position the only factor on Milan side is the willingness of the player to join Milan. It can be done situations can change drastically in a matter months. If a cut price deal was agreed upon Milan would need 3 elements to combined in order to happen, 1 i would expect a open declaration by Dzeko that is wants Milan 2 a managerial change or change of ownership that prompts a new team ethic 3 a agreement with Wolfsburg that Milan will provide a extra incentive deals on Milan player a 1st option to sign certain players a loan signing extra friendly games between the clubs etc. Other than Wolfsburg spontaneous financial collapse this will be the most likely scenario needed in order to get a special deal.
lexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 16:38   #96
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

we don't decide if we win the CL though, if we did then it would be a hell of a lot easier. but we don't and it's quite unlikely that we'll win. of course i believe we'll win, but it's very doubtful.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 16:57   #97
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

edit: NVM, didnt see it previously posted.

parts goal.com left out...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=5901

Quote:
"I recently spoke to Wolfsburg executives about it and they know that I would like a transfer next summer,'' Dzeko told Gazzetta dello Sport. "The story with AC Milan is not over.''

Dzeko was strongly linked with the Rossoneri last summer but despite AC Milan holding talks with the Bundesliga side, Wolfsburg refused to sell their top player.

The 23-year-old, who also attracted interest from Manchester United, insists his dream is to play with the Serie A giants.

"Manchester (United) have also shown an interest?'' he said. "I have been a fan of Milan since I was a child, when I watched their games on TV.

"It's for that reason that I really hope I can play next season there.''
Old 17-11-2009, 17:03   #98
zank
CREDIAMO18

Fav. Players: FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
yes yes yes...this is what i want to see great sig besfort!

go go go edin go to milan!!!
kick out Portugal and kill CR8 at World cup!!!

Signature

zank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 17:16   #99
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
20 million euro deal very ambitious especially with the competition within the market for the player and the fact that Wolfsburg have a very financial position the only factor on Milan side is the willingness of the player to join Milan. It can be done situations can change drastically in a matter months. If a cut price deal was agreed upon Milan would need 3 elements to combined in order to happen, 1 i would expect a open declaration by Dzeko that is wants Milan 2 a managerial change or change of ownership that prompts a new team ethic 3 a agreement with Wolfsburg that Milan will provide a extra incentive deals on Milan player a 1st option to sign certain players a loan signing extra friendly games between the clubs etc. Other than Wolfsburg spontaneous financial collapse this will be the most likely scenario needed in order to get a special deal.
It's about where the player wants to go too.

Example 1 : 2 years back city was willing to spend around 40 million for Dinho, but we offered 24 and got him.

Example 2 : City offered 100 million for Kaka and Real 67. We gave Kaka to Madrid. Both cases the players wanted to go to the club that offered cheaper money.

So if financial situation is bad or not, if the player says he wants to play somewhere and is adament, there's not much a club can do.

And if the buyout clause is there, again not much the club can do. One recent example of VDV mentioned above. Barca had a buyout clause of just 21 million for the real Ronaldo and Inter just paid that amount to get him as the player wanted to go and they were willing to match his buyout clause. So if the buyout clause is 20 million and Dzeko wants to come here, 20 million is all we need to pay to get in negotiations with the player and buy him.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 17:19   #100
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

ronaldo's buyout clause for inteR (at the time) was seen as enormous... transfer record.