The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2010, 11:02   #61
anth183
AC Milan Legend
 
anth183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
There is plenty of Italian Business man who is richer than Berlu want to purchase Milan, and if Milan sell the team to foreign investor most of the fan will cut down supporting Milan, this is why.
Plenty of Italian businessmen who are richer than Berlusconi are you kidding? I thought Berlusconi is the richest man in Italy. I'm pretty sure hes worth over 9 Billion
anth183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:10   #62
Athens2007
World Cup Winner
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
There is plenty of Italian Business man who is richer than Berlu want to purchase Milan, and if Milan sell the team to foreign investor most of the fan will cut down supporting Milan, this is why.
If I remember well the Forbes list, Berlu was the richest Italian (at least 2-3 years ago). Even if there is, it does not help becuase no interest in Milan.
Athens2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:26   #63
Athens2007
World Cup Winner
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anth183 View Post
Plenty of Italian businessmen who are richer than Berlusconi are you kidding? I thought Berlusconi is the richest man in Italy. I'm pretty sure hes worth over 9 Billion
Exactly, the figure used to be 11 bln. Now the difference of 2 bln was lost in crisis and spent on young brides, and certainly not on AC
Athens2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:44   #64
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anth183 View Post
Plenty of Italian businessmen who are richer than Berlusconi are you kidding? I thought Berlusconi is the richest man in Italy. I'm pretty sure hes worth over 9 Billion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athens2007 View Post
If I remember well the Forbes list, Berlu was the richest Italian (at least 2-3 years ago). Even if there is, it does not help becuase no interest in Milan.
You are wrong, There are at least three Italian Businessmen who richer than Selvio Berlusconi.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 13:17   #65
anth183
AC Milan Legend
 
anth183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
You are wrong, There are at least three Italian Businessmen who richer than Selvio Berlusconi.
according to Forbes Berlusconi is the 3rd richest Italian. So there are two other people with more money than Berlusconi. And what makes you think they want to manage a football team
anth183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 14:04   #66
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anth183 View Post
according to Forbes Berlusconi is the 3rd richest Italian. So there are two other people with more money than Berlusconi. And what makes you think they want to manage a football team
Because the 1st in Italy mentioned his interesting to buy the club.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 15:02   #67
dev1L
AC Milan Icon
 
dev1L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Croatia
Default

ADRIANO GALLIANI: "No club shares, no staium, only one important sponsorship"

MILANELLO - The contract of Emirate's Jersey Sponsor, on the Rossoneri's shirt, will start on July 1, 2010, and will end on June 30, 2015. This is an important contract, worth €60 million plus more bonuses tied to the results: "It's a very important sponsorship," declared Adriano Galliani, "In a moment of contraction of the publicity market. Milan is tied by two great sponsors of world fame. Emirates, until June 30 2015, Adidas until June 30 2017. With Emirates we never spoke about the purchase of shares of Milan and never about the stadium. We have exclusively faced the work of this important sponsorship."


http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=116259
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 15:42   #68
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1L View Post
ADRIANO GALLIANI: "No club shares, no staium, only one important sponsorship"

MILANELLO - The contract of Emirate's Jersey Sponsor, on the Rossoneri's shirt, will start on July 1, 2010, and will end on June 30, 2015. This is an important contract, worth €60 million plus more bonuses tied to the results: "It's a very important sponsorship," declared Adriano Galliani, "In a moment of contraction of the publicity market. Milan is tied by two great sponsors of world fame. Emirates, until June 30 2015, Adidas until June 30 2017. With Emirates we never spoke about the purchase of shares of Milan and never about the stadium. We have exclusively faced the work of this important sponsorship."


http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=116259
Good news, now i feel safe, thanks dev1L
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 17:47   #69
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1L View Post
ADRIANO GALLIANI: "No club shares, no staium, only one important sponsorship"

MILANELLO - The contract of Emirate's Jersey Sponsor, on the Rossoneri's shirt, will start on July 1, 2010, and will end on June 30, 2015. This is an important contract, worth €60 million plus more bonuses tied to the results: "It's a very important sponsorship," declared Adriano Galliani, "In a moment of contraction of the publicity market. Milan is tied by two great sponsors of world fame. Emirates, until June 30 2015, Adidas until June 30 2017. With Emirates we never spoke about the purchase of shares of Milan and never about the stadium. We have exclusively faced the work of this important sponsorship."


http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=116259
aaah, another 7 years of crappy jerseys.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:45   #70
milanista1899
Solo Milan
 
milanista1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aberdeen
Default

Goal.com has an article on about how much money we made last reason..ac milan has made approximately around 196mln and dropped 3 places from the previous year..looks like it'll only keep declining...
milanista1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:45   #71
necromancer
Defence of Champions
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanista1899 View Post
Goal.com has an article on about how much money we made last reason..ac milan has made approximately around 196mln and dropped 3 places from the previous year..looks like it'll only keep declining...
Deloitte Football League? That's mainly because we lost out on CL revenues last season - We should be back upto no.6/7 next year, with a similar revenue to Chelsea..
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:58   #72
milanista1899
Solo Milan
 
milanista1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aberdeen
Default

I doubt cuz next year serie A teams will get equal money for tv deals..this is the lions share of our revenue..milan makes something close to 110mln on that..from next year we'll be getting lesser than this amount..
milanista1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:13   #73
necromancer
Defence of Champions
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanista1899 View Post
I doubt cuz next year serie A teams will get equal money for tv deals..this is the lions share of our revenue..milan makes something close to 110mln on that..from next year we'll be getting lesser than this amount..
Good point. But 110 million? Seriously? That could drop to as much as 60-70 million I reckon when the pie is divided between 20 clubs (of course with a higher bid amount)..
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 14:09   #74
dev1L
AC Milan Icon
 
dev1L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Croatia
Default

12. (9.) Roma- €146.4m

Roma lost three places compared to last season and have dropped from the top ten. The Giallorossi had a disappointing season on the pitch finishing in sixth position in Serie A and were eliminated in the Champions League in the Round of 16. Roma's revenues dropped to €146.4, a decrease of seventeen percent.

10. (7.) AC Milan- €196.5m

Milan fall three places in the money league following a disappointing 2008-'09 season. The Rossoneri failed to qualify for Champions League football and entered the UEFA cup instead. This cost Milan €26 million in UEFA central broadcasting distributions. Commercial and matchday revenues increased, but not enough to make up for the aforementioned loss.


9. (10.) Internazionale- €196.5m

The Italian champions post a €23.6m (14%) increase in revenue to €196.5million. Internazionale have been the dominant force in the Serie A in the past couple of seasons, but still await Champions League glory. As with the other Italian clubs in the Money League, broadcasting provides the majority of the club’s revenue (59%).

8. (11.) Juventus- €203.2m

Juventus’ first Champions League campaign since 2005/06 helped drive a revenue increase of €35.7million (21%) to €203.2 million. The Turin side's matchday revenues remain the lowest of any Money League club. If the Old Lady is to increase revenue, they need to work on their attendances.


http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/euro...league-in-full
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 18:34   #75
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1L View Post
12. (9.) Roma- €146.4m

Roma lost three places compared to last season and have dropped from the top ten. The Giallorossi had a disappointing season on the pitch finishing in sixth position in Serie A and were eliminated in the Champions League in the Round of 16. Roma's revenues dropped to €146.4, a decrease of seventeen percent.

10. (7.) AC Milan- €196.5m

Milan fall three places in the money league following a disappointing 2008-'09 season. The Rossoneri failed to qualify for Champions League football and entered the UEFA cup instead. This cost Milan €26 million in UEFA central broadcasting distributions. Commercial and matchday revenues increased, but not enough to make up for the aforementioned loss.


9. (10.) Internazionale- €196.5m

The Italian champions post a €23.6m (14%) increase in revenue to €196.5million. Internazionale have been the dominant force in the Serie A in the past couple of seasons, but still await Champions League glory. As with the other Italian clubs in the Money League, broadcasting provides the majority of the club’s revenue (59%).

8. (11.) Juventus- €203.2m

Juventus’ first Champions League campaign since 2005/06 helped drive a revenue increase of €35.7million (21%) to €203.2 million. The Turin side's matchday revenues remain the lowest of any Money League club. If the Old Lady is to increase revenue, they need to work on their attendances.


http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/euro...league-in-full
The money real are making is unreal ,we need a new stadium badly .


Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 18:45   #76
Catch22
Rookie
 
Catch22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: London
Default

Can i just mention this is ONLY based on revenue and has nothing to do with profitability or debt. for example man u who are 3rd in this list pay over 50 million a year just in interest on their loans. since uncle festa seems to avoid debt at all costs we dont have this problem!

Also do you guys really want berlu gone? you have to be fair to the man, he took us and poured money in for 20 years, made us the greatest club (i say club not team because we are!) in the world and just because he has been tight for a few years you want him out. Milans philosophy is based around loyalty - i loved that we had costacurta/maldini till they couldnt run (the same cant be said for favalli etc) just to give them some pride, arsenal wont offer a player over 30 more than a 1 year deal. they forced Dennis Bergkamp possibly their greatest ever player out the game... is this better? i think its only right we show the same loyalty to Silvio.

you also need to understand Silvios situation, he has strong political priorities, during this 'recession/economic crisis' or whatever these city guys like to call it he has been hit hard and has had to make redundant tens/hundreds of thousands of employees from his various companies, yes this is business but he still held the post of president at the time and had to oversee the country surviving this. how would it look if he poured 100 mill into a football club whilst destroying these poeple lives.

Lastly the worst thing that could ever happen to us is one of these foreign billionaires comes in and buys the club. this is nonsense and we should not hope for this more like fear it. This club is built on tradition and Love and is the only club that is a real family, that is why we are special, i wouldnt want someone coming in who see us as a a hobby or somethin he can impress his friends with. United are being destroyed and may have to sell their stadium/ Chelsea and City are in major debt and should their owners pull out the club would be bankrupt. Liverpool are selling players to pay off debts so that their owners can sell with a clean financial statement and make more money, please tell me a club that a foreign investor has worked for?????

The guy has been here for 23 years. and we have had massive success. no one else, Foreign or Italian can or will do what he has previously done for us. He is the most successful president in whole of football!!! times are difficult now and he has been more reluctant to spend, soon enough he will get the piggy bank out and send uncle festa back to brazil

Last edited by Catch22; 02-03-2010 at 18:52.
Catch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 18:46   #77
naive_harry
AC Milan Legend
 
naive_harry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: India
Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
aaah, another 7 years of crappy jerseys.
you want us to go Nike...
naive_harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 18:47   #78
milanista1899
Solo Milan
 
milanista1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aberdeen
Default

Real's money is not just down to stadium..its because they signed the biggest tv deal in football..something like 600mln in 4years..i think this is the only useful thing calderon did apart from layin the ground works for kaka and cr9..
milanista1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 18:55   #79
Catch22
Rookie
 
Catch22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: London
Default

By the way hes the second richest in italy - the first are the people who own Ferroro Rocher

hes number 70 on the list with 7 billion dollars - thats 7 thousand million!!!!!! do we need someone with more?????????????????

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/10/...ires_Rank.html

Last edited by Catch22; 02-03-2010 at 19:01.
Catch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 19:23   #80
dev1L
AC Milan Icon
 
dev1L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Croatia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Can i just mention this is ONLY based on revenue and has nothing to do with profitability or debt.
of course

The Deloitte review does not include the cost of transfer fees or player wages, or VAT and other sales taxes, and concentrates solely on day-to-day income from football business.

Income includes money from ticket sales, sponsorship, merchandising and other commercial revenues, television monies, corporate hospitality, and non-match day stadium use such as for conferences.
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:03.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.