The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 02-03-2010, 18:25   #81
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

400 million is too much given they got their arse tonked by pool and barca last year.
they will be no 1 in money making no matter what.
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 00:22   #82
anilak
AC Milan Icon

These were revenues without including player transfers.

So we had revenue of 196 million ( up from 167 the previous year ) and another 80 with Kaka/Georcuff sales not included. Our wages also went down by around 25 million this year. So we should have a pretty good profit.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 14:03   #83
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Default MILAN is doing good !!

Well, these numbers are just REVENUE but not the PROFIT. Look @ Manure, they are struggling to cover their debt service in spite of a super healthy REVENUE.

That mean they are heavily leveraged. They are issuing BONDs with an YIELD of around 9%, which borderly falls in the range of HIGH RISK to JUNK category for that high yield rate.

So, there are 3 kinda lies:

LIES
DAMN LIES
STATISTICS

Spin anything with STATISTIC and you can portray the picture with any color. I don't know in details but Real Medra are also heavily leveraged inspite of their high REVENUE stream.

They borrowed huge amount of DEBT from BANK to buy the stars but created a good deal with the TV sponsorship even without winning anything on the pitch.

You all these will not stay forever unless they start winning.

Only one thing against MILAN, they had unprecedented success in CL but didn't market that aggressively to claim the fame which comes with it.

In terms maintaining the books, that is one of the things that you have to give kudos to MILAN and GALLIANI.

A couple of years ago, a group of 30 students from STANFORD MBA program (majoring in sports & entertainment industry) went to MILAN for a week for a special course on how to run an international soccer club.

In terms of foreign owners buying the club, if they are really not into the club, the results can be detremental. Look at Man U., the owner's family (GLAZER family) made out a heavty check out of the transaction while structuring deal by heavily leveraging the DEBT to EQUITY ratio. And hence, Manure's financial problem.

Thus, I am happy that BERLU loves the club and had been the owner of the club for past 23 years.

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:19   #84
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

Can someone please please explain to me how teams like Celtic can probably spend more money on players than us? I don't get all these terrible free transfers at all
theduck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 19:57   #85
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/34/...ions_Rank.html

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/34/...an_340003.html

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 20:00   #86
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

TBH Those club valuations are more bullshit than anything. Milan and Barca, who are 6th and 7th respectively, would get sold for a hell of a lot more than most clubs above us.

Also, shows how stupid they are when Kaka is still listed as playing for us.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 20:02   #87
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
TBH Those club valuations are more bullshit than anything. Milan and Barca, who are 6th and 7th respectively, would get sold for a hell of a lot more than most clubs above us.

Also, shows how stupid they are when Kaka is still listed as playing for us.
look at the date

I also doubt AC Milan would be sold for more than any of english big 4, because of lack of profitability of Serie A

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 15-04-2010, 20:09   #88
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

I doubt that, I believe that Milan would be sold for more than Liverpool, Chelsea and possibly Arsenal. Manutd are of similar stature but have more marketability, while Arsenal are owned by a lot of share-holders instead of just one major one.

Also, if you're asking me to look at the date, then why are those valuations to be trusted? maybe they are also that out of date.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 20:18   #89
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

based on what? lol. If you're a businessman looking to buy a business you pay more for the more profitable one.

Liverpool...arsenal. More profitable than Milan. Sad fact of life.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 15-04-2010, 20:40   #90
andyhello23
Banned

But people the epl teams get alot more than us, even something like 10th or something in epl gets as much money as champions league winners or something stup1d like that isn't it.
andyhello23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 21:14   #91
Idmilanista
Rookie

milan is joking with the emotions of we fans by not doing what is ought to be done,we need to overhaul our team and go back to the milan used to be,i could remember milan sold shevchenko then for the lots of money chelsea brought and we all see what happen then, we sold kaka same way also for the money,we are busy investing and forgeting about we fans emotions,i hope we will not make such mistake again i heard chelsea and madrid is desperate to have pato,we should not make the mistake of selling him or we are gonna regret it.
Idmilanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 10:53   #92
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Milan market in the hands of Fininvest
17.04.2010 10:15 di Federica Barbi articolo letto 3075 volte 17.04.2010 10:15 Federica Barbi article read 3075 times
Fonte: Gazzetta dello Sport Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
© foto di Image Agency © Photo Image Agency

Il mercato estivo del Milan passa per via Paleocapa. The summer market of Milan Paleocapa passes by. L'appuntamento č per il 23 aprile, quando i vertici di Finnvest dovranno approvare il *****cio del 2009. The date is April 23, when the leaders of Finnvest to approve the 2009 budget. Un giorno importante perchč verrą stabilito il budget a disposizione della societą rossonera che potrą quindi impostare le prime strategie per la prossima stagione. An important day because it will set the budget available to the Rossoneri company that will then set the first strategies for next season. Dopo la cessione di Kaką il disavanzo si č ridotto da 70 a 10 milioni di euro, quindi i conti della societą di Via Turati non dovrebbero essere poi tanto in rosso. After the sale of Kaka, the deficit was reduced from 70 to 10 million euros, and the company's accounts in Via Turati should not be that much red. Nonostante ciņ, vige sempre la linea che la societą ha deciso di percorrere negli ultimi anni: no alle spese folli. Nevertheless, the line always exists that the company decided to go in recent years: say no to spending spree. Questa politica economica potrebbe ovviamente porre dei limiti alla campagna di rafforzamento di cui la squadra avrebbe un gran bisogno. E' anche vero che nei suoi tanti anni di presidenza, Berlusconi non ha fatto mancare niente al suo Milan , ma la cessione di Kaką ha dato la sensazione di un'inversione di tendenza. This economic policy would obviously impose limits on campaign strengthened where the team would have a great need. It 'also true that in his many years of presidency, Berlusconi did not miss anything in his Milan, but the sale of Kaka gave the sensation of a turnaround. Tra non molto i tifosi potranno farsi un'idea sulle intenzioni della societą per il prossimo mercato. Not be long before fans can get an idea about the intentions of the company for the next market. Appuntamento in via Paleocapa. Appointment as a Paleocapa. Il futuro passa da lģ. The future goes from there.

Google translate http://translate.google.com/translat...2F&sl=it&tl=en

Why does Fininvest decide this? I don't really understand.

Btw, so apparently the debt is only 10 million nowadays so all the money that is available can be spend

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 12:41   #93
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Goal.com:

Milan Won't Spend Big In The Summer - Report
The club's transfer budget will be approved next week, but fans have been told not to hold their breath, according to reports...

Milan will not be entering any grandiose spending schemes during the summer transfer market because president Silvio Berlusconi will not allocate extravagant funds for new players, claims La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The club's transfer budget for 2010 will be approved next Friday when Berlusconi's holding company Fininvest, who control Milan, gathers for their annual general meeting.

Milan's economic deficit has been curbed after the sale of Kaka to Real Madrid last year which saw their debt slashed from €70 million to €10m.

However, despite the upturn in finances, Gazzetta forecasts there will be no major spending. Gone are the days when Berlusconi injected cash into the club.

And fans will have a clearer picture of what Leonardo will be doing in relation to transfers by the end of term.

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 17:15   #94
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
Why does Fininvest decide this?
Aren't they our biggest shareholders?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 18:00   #95
Ginga
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by
[url
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/34/soccer-values-09_AC-Milan_340003.html[/url]
The Rossoneri emerged as a European force in the late 1980s with the signing of Dutch stars Marco Van Basten and Ruud Gullit and remain one of Europe's top teams, noted for a formidable defense.

i just LOL'ed for minute.....or two
Ginga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 12:32   #96
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default 80 mln per Milano e Lombardia da Milan e Inter in Champions

80 mln per Milano e Lombardia da Milan e Inter in Champions

Quote:
20.04.2010 12:45 di Alessandro Chiatto articolo letto 383 volte
Fonte: Il Sole24Ore

© foto di Federico De Luca
Notizie positive per l'economia lombarda dal mondo del calcio. Complessivamente la Champions League, con tutti i match casalinghi giocati da Inter e Milan, ha generato un indotto turistico stimato a quasi 80 milioni di euro. La stima č della Camera di Commercio di Monza e Brianza. Inoltre, il brand dello Stadio Meazza di San Siro con le due squadre Inter e Milan vale circa 30 miliardi come ritorno di immagine internazionale per Milano.
Good News
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 18:26   #97
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

What does that actually say?

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 23:55   #98
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Google Translated...

Quote:
80 million for Milan and Lombardy Milan and Inter in the Champions

Lombard positive news for the economy from the world of football. Overall, the Champions League with all home matches played by Inter and Milan, has generated an induced tourism estimated at almost 80 million. The estimate of the Chamber of Commerce of Monza and Brianza. Moreover, the brand San Siro Stadium with both teams Inter and Milan is worth about 30 billion international image as a return to Milan.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 09:12   #99
warl
Rookie

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/34/...ions_Rank.html

The Deloitte/Forbes list for the year 2009 came yesterday.

According to this, Milan made a operating income of 41m$, aprox 30m euros. These figures are before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, player trading and disposal of player registrations.

They also claim that the club is debt free.
warl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 09:20   #100
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

jube have more income than us given they are building a new stadium wtf is going on mr G?
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote