The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-03-2010, 13:26   #21
fazrulx2n
Senior Team Member
 
fazrulx2n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Fav. Players: maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman10 View Post
Perez thought the same with Ronaldinho.
true. means this guy need to work really hard
fazrulx2n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 16:28   #22
Christian
AC Milan Icon
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Denmark
Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Default

Would love him Milan, but the hype has been so big for so long now that he's gonna be way overpriced.

He's really so overhyped that he looks destined to ruin his career at Real Madrid.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 19:46   #23
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
He is a Brazilian playmaker for Santos FC, he was one of the youth product of Santos FC, his full name is Paulo Henrique de Lima.

IMO, he is not that player that we need, even though he is a prospect player but he has not that category of mastermind who can left the team in hard time.
That same thing people said about kaka compared to ronaldinho or others. Ganso is a quality young player who'd help the team.... so is neymar. Either r welcome IMO


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 21:25   #24
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
That same thing people said about kaka compared to ronaldinho or others. Ganso is a quality young player who'd help the team.... so is neymar. Either r welcome IMO
Not agree with you, kaka in Sao Paulo has already been identified as mastermind in the field due to his unstoppable support to Rogerio Ceni, Julio Baptista and Luís Fabiano.

But that is not all, his persistence, perseverance and efforts and solutions in the hard times "with Sao Paulo" are the features that Ganso has not been showed in his games as Kaka did!

in other words, Kaka has identity in Sao Paulo while Ganso do not, maybe in the coming time he would express himself more, no body knows, time will tell.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 02:01   #25
Fantasista
Rookie
 
Fantasista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Default

A Santos chairman stated today that they are receiving scouts and calls from a lot of teams from France, Spain and Englang to watch their boys, the main targets are Neymar, Ganso, Wesley, André and Madson.

He said they plan to keep'em for 2 more years but also said that by contract they can be freed for 35 million(neymar) and 50 million(Ganso). the others we'rent mentioned.

He commented that the chelsea bid for Neymar was on and Real want him too, also that Milan scouts consulted Ganso recently

The source is in Portuguese:
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...R+ATLETAS.html
Fantasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 06:00   #26
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasista View Post

He commented that the chelsea bid for Neymar was on and Real want him too, also that Milan scouts consulted Ganso recently

The source is in Portuguese:
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...R+ATLETAS.html
saw that too, don't know how anyone can say he's not good enough. Lots of talent perfect fit for serie A. Neymar gets the hype though (rightfully so)

50 mil is a joke, lol....

Quote:
“I don’t want to play for Manchester City. I’d prefer to play for a big club in Europe such as Milan [presumably AC], Real Madrid or Barcelona” said the 20-year-old to Globo Esporte.

Anyway i'll take your word on him... he seems good enough and i like fact he's tall, strong on ball and knows how to use his head (on top of skills)

Geez if milan got him (and dzeko) to go w/ pato, ambrosini, silva even ronaldinho... talk about most dangerous set piece/cross team




(BTW he mentions rafael toloi who milan r linked to as 'nesta replacement')


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 24-03-2010 at 06:17.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 07:34   #27
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend
 
RossoneroTifoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Australia
Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
saw that too, don't know how anyone can say he's not good enough. Lots of talent perfect fit for serie A. Neymar gets the hype though (rightfully so)

50 mil is a joke, lol....




Anyway i'll take your word on him... he seems good enough and i like fact he's tall, strong on ball and knows how to use his head (on top of skills)

Geez if milan got him (and dzeko) to go w/ pato, ambrosini, silva even ronaldinho... talk about most dangerous set piece/cross team




(BTW he mentions rafael toloi who milan r linked to as 'nesta replacement')
Yeah, I've hear we've been linked with this Toloi guy, is he decent?
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 09:08   #28
whiterabbit
Galliani sucks big time
 
whiterabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bucharest,Romania
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasista View Post
A Santos chairman stated today that they are receiving scouts and calls from a lot of teams from France, Spain and Englang to watch their boys, the main targets are Neymar, Ganso, Wesley, André and Madson.

He said they plan to keep'em for 2 more years but also said that by contract they can be freed for 35 million(neymar) and 50 million(Ganso). the others we'rent mentioned.

He commented that the chelsea bid for Neymar was on and Real want him too, also that Milan scouts consulted Ganso recently

The source is in Portuguese:
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...R+ATLETAS.html
we do not want to buy the whole team just ganso so please tell me when u find his price not for all the players in the squad
whiterabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 13:53   #29
Ac Ultima 13
Gold Tie
 
Ac Ultima 13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South Africa
Fav. Players: Nesta, Pato, Robson, TSilly, Ibra
Default

^Don't forget Neymar
Ac Ultima 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:03   #30
MassterMark
Alphabet!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta
Default

the right man for us!
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 12:34   #31
Redman10
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

I don't think Ganso will leave for big money. Neymar might but then again Douglas Costa was over-hype as well and left for around 6 mil.
Redman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 16:57   #32
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman10 View Post
I don't think Ganso will leave for big money. Neymar might but then again Douglas Costa was over-hype as well and left for around 6 mil.
Yup.... I don't believe a word on Brazilian clubs with prices. Everyone is 50 million


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 19:16   #33
DSM
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
Not agree with you, kaka in Sao Paulo has already been identified as mastermind in the field due to his unstoppable support to Rogerio Ceni, Julio Baptista and Luís Fabiano.

But that is not all, his persistence, perseverance and efforts and solutions in the hard times "with Sao Paulo" are the features that Ganso has not been showed in his games as Kaka did!

in other words, Kaka has identity in Sao Paulo while Ganso do not, maybe in the coming time he would express himself more, no body knows, time will tell.
Did'nt he get abuse in the end like he now gets in Madrid because he was'nt upto what was expected.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 19:27   #34
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSM View Post
Did'nt he get abuse in the end like he now gets in Madrid because he was'nt upto what was expected.
Psychological problem, not in doubting on his skills or talent or capabilities.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 19:59   #35
DSM
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
Psychological problem, not in doubting on his skills or talent or capabilities.
I would say Kaka' was quite strong mentally but has never had massive technical ability hence the reason why he his getting abuse in Madrid because they thought he was creative & really talented with the ball & a passer like Zidane when he is'nt & never will be.

Madrid should have realised they where getting a fast second striker who can be great on the counter with space but then again Madrid just sign anyone & there is'nt really a plan.

Kaka needs players like the ball playing Barca midfield players or like he had with Pirlo,Seedorf & Rui Costa at Milan behind him to play him into space especially if you are playing a possession based game most of the time. Sadly Madrid only have Van der Vaart & Guti who can do this & they are not regular players.Kaka' could do with Zidane playing behind him at Madrid with him in his second striker role.

I would say the problem also that Kaka' has with a 70 million price tag is that he his expected to be up & with desire for every game & this has never been his way especially against closed defences & a player like C.Ronaldo is the exact opposite in that he wants to score 10 goals every game.

Anyway if Kaka' plays as a forward I think he will do well for Madrid in the end & will score quite afew goals. Just don't expect him to be like Zidane because he cannot be.

Last edited by DSM; 26-03-2010 at 20:03.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 20:06   #36
DSM
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Default

I think since Milan got Kaka' for 7 million or whatever it was that Brazilian side have learnt to want more money, so real good signings for a relatively low fee like Kaka' are much more difficult.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 21:03   #37
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSM View Post
I would say Kaka' was quite strong mentally but has never had massive technical ability hence the reason why he his getting abuse in Madrid because they thought he was creative & really talented with the ball & a passer like Zidane when he is'nt & never will be.

Madrid should have realised they where getting a fast second striker who can be great on the counter with space but then again Madrid just sign anyone & there is'nt really a plan.

Kaka needs players like the ball playing Barca midfield players or like he had with Pirlo,Seedorf & Rui Costa at Milan behind him to play him into space especially if you are playing a possession based game most of the time. Sadly Madrid only have Van der Vaart & Guti who can do this & they are not regular players.Kaka' could do with Zidane playing behind him at Madrid with him in his second striker role.

I would say the problem also that Kaka' has with a 70 million price tag is that he his expected to be up & with desire for every game & this has never been his way especially against closed defences & a player like C.Ronaldo is the exact opposite in that he wants to score 10 goals every game.

Anyway if Kaka' plays as a forward I think he will do well for Madrid in the end & will score quite afew goals. Just don't expect him to be like Zidane because he cannot be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSM View Post
I think since Milan got Kaka' for 7 million or whatever it was that Brazilian side have learnt to want more money, so real good signings for a relatively low fee like Kaka' are much more difficult.
So True, you explained it very well, and he will success in Barcelona if he been used well.

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 26-03-2010 at 21:08.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 04:25   #38
Fantasista
Rookie
 
Fantasista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Default



5 of 8 goals scored by him. I Didn't watch it and the other team is crap, but it's still kinda impressive
Fantasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 18:06   #39
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

IMO one of best football jorunalists in world:

Quote:
Tim Vickery>INSIDE SOCCER
More ColumnsEmail Tim
Neymar and Ganso the crown jewels of Santos' new generation


On the same day the Titanic struck that fatal iceberg in 1912, a club was founded that would raise the profile of Brazilian soccer.

All around the world Santos are almost certainly the team from Brazil that most people have heard of. This is a remarkable achievement for a club representing a relatively small city. Santos is a port with a population under 500,000, an hour's drive away from sprawling Sao Paulo, South America's biggest city. But the seaside club have often punched well above its weight, getting the best of metropolitan rivals Corinthians, Palmeiras and Sao Paulo, and often anyone else who stood in its path as well.

Clearly, much of the prestige of Santos is wrapped up with the figure of Pele, who wore its colors between 1956-73. But it would be a mistake to see the achievements of the club as solely the work of one man, however great.

Firstly, Pele had the immense fortune to be introduced as a teenager into a side that was already magnificent. Secondly, throughout his time there he had a superb supporting cast. And thirdly, the club have come on strong once again in the last few years.

Pele and Co. won the world club title in 1962 and 63, overcoming Benfica and Milan. The late 60s and early 70s were spent as soccer's version of the Harlem Globetrotters. The club gave up on chasing international titles, and instead played lucrative friendlies all over the world, bringing in the cash necessary to pay the players. Once Pele retired (later to be lured back by New York Cosmos) Santos slipped back. Brazil's national championship began in 1971. Santos had never won it -- until, in the last few years, the club's youth policy started paying off.

An amazingly young Santos side -- nobody over 27 -- won the title in 2002, and the club repeated the feat two years later. Making his name in these triumphs was Robinho -- now, of course, back at the club on a six-month loan in a bid to sharpen himself up for the coming World Cup.

The move seems to have been a success. Struggling for form at Manchester City, Robinho has rediscovered his game back on home ground. But however well he is playing, he is having to divide the plaudits with the latest products of the Santos youth development system.

Just turned 18, Neymar is a support striker of frightening talent, rated by many judges as more impressive than Robinho was at the same age. He has some of the same tricks, but is blessed with more vision of the game, is more direct and cooler in front of goal. And languid, left-footed attacking midfielder Paulo Henrique Ganso, 20, is another wonderful prospect. Together with Robinho and the rest of the gang, the pair have been playing some spell-binding stuff, full of the joy and irreverence of youth.

Coach Dorival Junior has been sending them out in a bold 4-3-3 formation, and his team has been gaining comparisons with Barcelona -- at which point the warning lights should probably be flashing.

Barcelona has done it all. It has scooped the important prizes by beating the best that anyone else can throw at it. So far, this Santos side has not even come close.

"Santos have been playing very well," said Pele recently, "but they need to be tested abroad, in a match in Uruguay or Paraguay. We need to see how these kids behave in that kind of environment."

His analysis is correct -- but does not go far enough. Santos hasnot yet seriously been tested at home. So far, the 2010 model of the team have been fighting on two fronts -- the Sao Paulo state championship, and the early stages of the Brazilian Cup. Santos has been running up baseball scores and, I stress again, it has been wonderful to watch. But the hard work has not even started. Its opponents in the cup have been weak, and the state championships in Brazil have now become discredited. It is becoming increasingly difficult to cover up the fact that these are bloated tournaments of limited significance, which serve the interests of the power structure of Brazilian soccer while sacrificing those of the major clubs. Of Santos' local rivals, Corinthians and Sao Paulo are far more concerned with their Copa Libertadores campaigns, while Palmeiras has yet to climb out of the crisis it fell into towards the end of last year. So far, then, Santos have been rabbit killers -- though, if management can keep this side together (a big if), it does indeed have the potential to become much more.

With such electric domestic form, some Brazilian observers are now getting on the bandwagon to force the selection of Neymar and Paulo Henrique Ganso in Brazil's World Cup squad.

It appears to have been overlooked that just a few months ago the pair played in World Cups at youth level and hardly set the planet ablaze.

In September and October, Ganso was in Brazil's U-20 side that unluckily lost to Ghana in the final. He had some good moments during the tournament, scored one outstanding goal, but had problems imposing himself on the game and was replaced in five of the seven games.

A couple of weeks later Neymar fared worse in the U-17 World Cup. He scored an excellent individual goal against Japan, but then made little impression against Mexico and Switzerland. Both times, with Brazil desperate for a goal, he was substituted, and the pair of 1-0 defeats meant that the much-hyped team was eliminated in the group stage.

Such failures are part of the learning curve. History teaches again and again that a bad World Cup today can help pave the way to a good one tomorrow. Ganso and Neymar could indeed make a contribution to Brazil's senior World Cup campaign.

But the idea that, based on their domestic form, they are ready to lead the charge in South Africa is unrealistic, and quite possibly harmful. Heaping that type of expectation on such young shoulders can do for a career what the iceberg did to the Titanic way back on the day that Santos were born.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz0lZCv6KPS
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

I will say that too, for all his goal scoring ability and runs, neymar's vision is HIGHLY underrated. He is a true Support striker.

They will be playing cup final i think next week. Worth watching, most entertaining team I've seen in a while. As evidence by 90 goals in 25 games


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 19-04-2010 at 18:10.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 00:39   #40
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend
 
RossoneroTifoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Australia
Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Default

I think we should really have a go at signing him or Ganso. It would be terrible if they ended up like Hernanes, 25 and still playing in Brazil after a dip in form. I think a bid of 15m would be a good offer. OR we could swap Ronaldinho and him.

Think about it, Ronaldinho = 30, fading star. Neymar = 18, rising star. Sure is risky, but if it pays off we will have 2 of the best players in the world Pato + Neymar. He just looks like the sort of play Milan need.
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:43.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.